2015 October Rainbow Pumpkins! | 28 rainbows so far!

ive had some light pressure.. but this felt like a bag of potatoes had been pushed inside me... really heavy.. its wearing off now but it was so horridly sudden I threw up whilst laying on my back :(

Can you not do lovenox since you keep getting sick Serenjay?

I have 1 little bubba on board. 5 +6 and heart already going strong. I think the meds and prayers are working.

they gave me injections in hospital, but aspirin back home, if I cant take it today im going to demand its done via injection

I'd see if you could. It's of course a stronger blood thinner but I have no know clotting disorders but also miscarry before 6-8 weeks(never for sure made it to 8 weeks) and I f been taking it almost a month without issues

Hi all :hi:
I hope you all don't mind if I creep along :) I'm in the Sept thread (due sept 26) but I've been watching this thread too since who knows, I could deliver in October!
This is my 1st after 1 loss 3 years ago that was ectopic. My DH took the loss pretty hard. He didn't want to try. It was a rough 3 years in between.
But everything is going along so far. I had a bit of a scare at 6+6 where I found out I was really only 5+5. The little peanut only had a low HB. My doc was worried and of course worried me and sent me for another scan and HCG. But at the new date of 7+3, everything was normal and my HCG results were 95600 and 112900. So everything was ok which changed my date from Sept 18 to Sept 26. So I actually conceived right on my loss day, exactly 3 years later. That's how I try to stay positive. I have a tiny angel watching over me.
Anyways. Hope you all don't mind if I cut in! I love all the support from BnB ladies :flower:

Of course you're welcome, CB! :D

I'm actually due in late September by LMP, but I ovulated on CD19 so it should be closer to October 2nd or 3rd for me. But who knows! Maybe I'll deliver in September, and you'll go to October! We can just trade. :haha:

Yikes, Serenjay! I think you're on track demanding the Clexane injections if you can't keep the aspirin down.

I think we all need a reminder of this sometimes.

https://i.imgur.com/Fba1kD9.jpg

My bleeding started naturally tonight thankfully. Thanks for your support ladies I hope you all have an amazingly healthy 9 months!

:hugs: I'm so sorry hun. But glad things are finally coming to a close for you :hugs:

I'm sorry hon. I hope you get your rainbow as soon as possible.

Hey pumpkins!!!! My EDD changed (again!!!) at my 7+4 U/S. EDD is now 5th of October but no doubt that will change (again!) at the 12 week dating scan!

How is everyone... I found babies HB on dopper today! :happydance:

Hey pumpkins!!!! My EDD changed (again!!!) at my 7+4 U/S. EDD is now 5th of October but no doubt that will change (again!) at the 12 week dating scan!

How is everyone... I found babies HB on dopper today! :happydance:

My dates changed so much with my two and they were both 13 days late little monkeys.
I've got a scan on Monday to check bubb is ok after a few scares this week. Fingers crossed I haven't had anything since Thursday.
Hope your all well xxx

I'm just feeling so defeated today. I woke up feeling like something is wrong with this pregnancy. I can't shake it, and I can't bring myself to get out of bed.

I'm so pissed off that my doctor's office refuses to give me another scan until 20 weeks. I've never even made it to double digit weeks! Only saw bub once at 7w4d (measured 7w1d).

I tried looking around at walk-in ultrasound places, but they're all just for entertainment gender and 3D/4D scans. I found one place, but the earliest they do scans is 12 weeks. And I just don't think I can wait that long. I'm losing my mind today. :(

I'm just feeling so defeated today. I woke up feeling like something is wrong with this pregnancy. I can't shake it, and I can't bring myself to get out of bed.

I'm so pissed off that my doctor's office refuses to give me another scan until 20 weeks. I've never even made it to double digit weeks! Only saw bub once at 7w4d (measured 7w1d).

I tried looking around at walk-in ultrasound places, but they're all just for entertainment gender and 3D/4D scans. I found one place, but the earliest they do scans is 12 weeks. And I just don't think I can wait that long. I'm losing my mind today. :(

I felt this way two days before my scan which was at 5+6 and they dated me at 6+4. Ive had zero in the way of symptoms so ive been worried that im not actually preggo ever since. Ill be seeing a midwife but not til im 10.5 weeks, they dont really offer ultrasounds other then anatomy at. 18-21 weeks. I dont think i can wait that long either.. But same as you, in ontario they only had 3/4d us later.. Thats why i ordereda doppler. I knowit could either be the best or worst thing for me.. But it was the only choice i had. Hopefully it comes in the mail next week.

You arent alone though, ive felt this way since day one

I have a Doppler, but I can't find the heartbeat. Just all the swooshing noises from the arteries in my abdomen. Nothing that sounds like the "chuck chuck chuck" of a fetal heartbeat. I'm 9 weeks today (8w4d if I'm still measuring behind), so I guess it's probably too early.

Or it could already be over, and I'm prolonging the inevitable because I'm on progesterone.

I hope we both get peace of mind in some form or another soon.

Youngmam I'm so sorry hun xx

Gp I would be out of my mind too.. Hope u can find a scan.

Mississippi I was going to get a doppler but I'm the kind of person if I can't find it I will freak out.

Girls I've just got back into hospital. Im on a drip again. Not eaten since 9am yesterday everything else came up. Managed some water but not enough so I'm back on intravenous medication for the HG xx

Im 9 weeks 1 day according to scan last Monday. I have another scan Tuesday due to the fact I've missed two days aspirin x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->