2015 October Rainbow Pumpkins! | 28 rainbows so far!

I have a Doppler, but I can't find the heartbeat. Just all the swooshing noises from the arteries in my abdomen. Nothing that sounds like the "chuck chuck chuck" of a fetal heartbeat. I'm 9 weeks today (8w4d if I'm still measuring behind), so I guess it's probably too early.

Or it could already be over, and I'm prolonging the inevitable because I'm on progesterone.

I hope we both get peace of mind in some form or another soon.

Thats been my fear as im on progesterone too.
It could be too early to pick up the hb yet. Remember it can be very hard the first time and take hours to do. Theis early its quite low in your pubic area as well.

Ginger hugs hon. I know the feeling. Will none of the private places offer earlier scan? The ones around here do 8 weeks and on

So I've managed to catch a cold... Boooo and feel a bit like poop. Anyone have any good natural remedies ? I'm going to try the humidifier tonight putting in some eucalyptus and usings Vicks vapour rub on my chest. Lemon tea with honey tomorrow. Anything else...

Also GP don't stress too much hun about the Doppler I heard it's a nightmare to find this early on

Xxxx

Ps I find it ridiculous they won't scan you earlier. Can't you tell some white lies to get them to scan you in three weeks ??

So I've managed to catch a cold... Boooo and feel a bit like poop. Anyone have any good natural remedies ? I'm going to try the humidifier tonight putting in some eucalyptus and usings Vicks vapour rub on my chest. Lemon tea with honey tomorrow. Anything else...

Also GP don't stress too much hun about the Doppler I heard it's a nightmare to find this early on

Xxxx

Ive been dying of it.. I bought naturalcough drops that are honey, eucalyptus and menthol.. Lemon tea with honey..
Its in my head now too.. Terrible runny nose, watery itchy eyes, sneezing.. I take kids benadryl, it helps, especially for sleep. Because im up hacking all night.

Thanks, hon! I have survived to the ripe old age of 26. :haha:

I found a place that will do a 12 week scan for $99. But I should be able to find the baby on doppler by then, so I don't know if we'll do it.

Thanks, hon! I have survived to the ripe old age of 26. :haha:

I found a place that will do a 12 week scan for $99. But I should be able to find the baby on doppler by then, so I don't know if we'll do it.

Well, keep trying and if you havent, then schedule a scan

I dont know if anyone remembers me but guess what? I'm back! Apparently my period 3 weeks ago wasn't actually my period. Was definitely a normal bleed that didn't make me at all suspicious of it being anything else. But I've been having such a full feeling in my uterus I had to test just to be able to put the what ifs to bed after seeing a bfn, only much to my shock I didn't. Its definitely not a new pregnancy. I should be roughly 7 weeks, due Oct 20. Will put my ticker back up tomorrow. Shock is starting to wear off.

I dont know if anyone remembers me but guess what? I'm back! Apparently my period 3 weeks ago wasn't actually my period. Was definitely a normal bleed that didn't make me at all suspicious of it being anything else. But I've been having such a full feeling in my uterus I had to test just to be able to put the what ifs to bed after seeing a bfn, only much to my shock I didn't. Its definitely not a new pregnancy. I should be roughly 7 weeks, due Oct 20. Will put my ticker back up tomorrow. Shock is starting to wear off.

That's crazy !! Have you bee to the doctors and had your bloods taken ?

Xxx

Nope I only found out at 8pm! Just 3 hours ago!

I think you should get in at the doctors. And it would be odd if it's left over HCG that I highly doubt. Maybe the test you used was a duff one ... Fingers crossed hun xxx

I have my 8 week scan on Wednesday im absolutely terrified that it's going to be bad news all over again. I'm trying my best to stay positive but it's so hard after losses. I hope everyone is feeling okay this week, I'm just recovering from a bad week of morning sickness mixed with some kinda bug :( I tried the cyclizine the doctor prescribed me but I will NOT be taking them ever again! They made me 10 times worse! I felt like I was drugged up, on another planet just so spaced out it was horrible and alls I could think of was what if this was doing something to my poor baby :(

But I'm feeling a lot better today, still nauseous but no vomiting (thank god) as I said I hope everyone else is good!!! :) :) xxxxx

I think you should get in at the doctors. And it would be odd if it's left over HCG that I highly doubt. Maybe the test you used was a duff one ... Fingers crossed hun xxx

Haha I have ay least 8 hours til I can even book an appointment if I choose. I probably won't though as I don't feel a reason to. And it certainly isn't residual hcg as what I thought was my period was only two days late and I had the faintest line possible.
I am definitely aware now that something is in my uterus - I've thought it was bad gas pains the last week or so lol.

Hun if you are pregnant at 7 weeks I strongly recommend you contact your doctor? Don't you have to do that to get booked in to a hospital for your scans ? I know in the UK you have to. Even though I will opt for private midwives and a home birth I still had to be referred to hospital for the scans...

I mean it's entirely up to you but if it was me argh I'd be going out my mind and want to speak to my doctor to find out what's happening. Have you been having any symptoms ?

My cramping has increased although today it seems fine but I'm feeling so pooey with this cold. I cannot wait for spring and the warmer weather !!

Xxx

I've been dead busy so not had time to post much but just to let you know I've had another good scan today :)

X

Wanted to introduce myself. Can't believe we are going to have a rainbow baby and only 6 months after our son died at 19 days old. I am very high risk because of having a very thin uterus when having my son. We are due Oct. 7th, but I'm not sure when they will do the C-section, may be late September.

Hi ladies hope everyone is well :)
Well after my scan at 6 weeks 5 days I'm now getting my bloods done again.
I'm just not feeling pregnant at all now :( symptoms have been slowly fading past few days and today I just don't feel like my usual pregnant self but at the same time I don't feel completely normal. I'm still exhausted, poor appetite just no tender boobs and near enough hardly any nausea, doctors won't send me for another scan so it will have to be bloods. I'm trying to stay positive but I fear sometime is very wrong,no success yet with my Doppler either :(

Welcome, Joeyzgirl. I'm so sorry to hear about the loss of your boy. I hope you get a little rainbow brother or sister for him this October!

Stacey, it's still way too early for the doppler. I'm having that problem too. I guess I'll put mine away and try again at 10 weeks. I hope your bloods give you peace of mind.

Well I feel abit better, just been looking through my old posts when I was pregnant with my daughter and funny enough I made posts complaining my symptoms disappeard at 8 weeks! Lol and didn't return till 10 weeks then went again for good at 11 weeks.
So feeling abit better that I felt like this with my daughter!

Hun if you are pregnant at 7 weeks I strongly recommend you contact your doctor? Don't you have to do that to get booked in to a hospital for your scans ? I know in the UK you have to. Even though I will opt for private midwives and a home birth I still had to be referred to hospital for the scans...

I mean it's entirely up to you but if it was me argh I'd be going out my mind and want to speak to my doctor to find out what's happening. Have you been having any symptoms ?

My cramping has increased although today it seems fine but I'm feeling so pooey with this cold. I cannot wait for spring and the warmer weather !!

Xxx

I consult with a private midwife and don't intend to see a Dr unless I feel like something is seriously wrong. I let her know when I'm pregnant and we chat regularly about how I'm doing, if I have any concerns I want addressed, if there are any tests I want done. But in general I plan to have little too testing done unless my intuition says I should, and just focus on taking care of myself - nourishing my body with good food, sleeping well, etc. I know I'm in the minority, but I find it easier for me not to worry when i dont know what's going on and can trust trust that everything is happening as its supposed to.

As for symptoms, my nausea remained for a week after what I thought was my period, and I seldom experience anything other than slight nausea for a few weeks, frequent urination (which I've also been experiencing) and either increased or decreased appetite. This time its decreased and I've skipped a few meals in the past few weeks. I've been experiencing round ligament pains for almost a week, which I attributed to painful gas or constipation cramps even though I wasn't gassy and using the bathroom didn't relieve the cramps.

Wanted to introduce myself. Can't believe we are going to have a rainbow baby and only 6 months after our son died at 19 days old. I am very high risk because of having a very thin uterus when having my son. We are due Oct. 7th, but I'm not sure when they will do the C-section, may be late September.

I'm so sorry for the loss of your son :( it must be so bittersweet for you to be pregnant again so soon. Much love to you.

Well I feel abit better, just been looking through my old posts when I was pregnant with my daughter and funny enough I made posts complaining my symptoms disappeard at 8 weeks! Lol and didn't return till 10 weeks then went again for good at 11 weeks.
So feeling abit better that I felt like this with my daughter!

I'm glad you got some reassurance that it can be normal for symptoms to come and go. It can be disconcerting to suddenly lose them though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->