2015 October Rainbow Pumpkins! | 28 rainbows so far!

Feeling really rubbish right now. I really wanna sleep well tonight but I hardly doubt I will :nope:

Hun symptoms shift a lot. I've only ever had mild nausea, my boobs were killing me last week but not so much now either. Been cramping on and off the past week but today nothing at all. The thing continuous with me is my loss of appetite, and tiredness oh haha and the burping!!

Can't you tell a porky pie to epau and get in for a scan Stacey ?

Xxx

That's all I have, is constant crap appetite, really have to force food down myself. Sometimes my dinner is as small as my daughters lol
No iv already tried, even if I was bleeding I would have to see my gp first! Which I think is ridiculous, what's a doctor got to do.
I did see my doctor today though and I'm having my bloods done again, so tomorrow morning and Wednesday morning & hopefuly that will put me at ease again.

Xxx[/QUOTE]

Stacey - just out of curiosity what hospital are you under. Im half considering a Notts hospital for this pregnancy, i can't decide whether to leave Derby or not x

Only down side is I won't get the results of each blood test till the next day, so I won't find out till Friday is my numbers are good still.
Last ones were 18450 at 6 weeks 3 days so by now they should be crazy high

Stacey - just out of curiosity what hospital are you under. Im half considering a Notts hospital for this pregnancy, i can't decide whether to leave Derby or not x

I'm at City hospital which is on my door step but iv also been qmc which was for my bloods and early scans as City hospital don't have an epu x

Ok thanks - im torn, lol. Notts is just that bit further and if i was to have another abruption it will take me even longer to get there but i really detest Derby. Im going to see what my new obstetrician is like and see how i get on i think x

Got a FRER today and is safe to say my bleed was definitely not a chemical :)

https://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a175/Roshinda/010_zps31knhh4j.jpg

NDH that's such wonderful news :dance: I think I remember you saying from before that you wouldn't be seeing a dr etc, will you have any scans at all?

4 days till scan day. I'm so nervous! Still feeling very pregnant though

I don't intend to, but I try not to deal with absolutes so I may choose to at some point. I might end up having one at 34 weeks just to determine placenta location.

Hi all.

Just received a letter with two letters last sat to say that I am going in for an early scan on next Wednesday and see consultant. So that would mean I am around 9 half weeks.

At the moment I feel awful one min and next I am ok. My body and brain thinks it's bugs but it's not i think it's morning sickness. For an example last night, I ate chicken soup when finished it and I feel ill and had to go and sit down for a while! :-(( xx

I'm at City hospital which is on my door step but iv also been qmc which was for my bloods and early scans as City hospital don't have an epu x

Oh ok. I know in London where I'm at you can just walk into a EPAU and get a scan...

Pregnancy after loss is so hard...

Xxx

I had my methotrexate shot last night so I'll be leaving you ladies. Thank you all and good luck with your pregnancies x

I think I might lose my marbles over the next three weeks anyone else feel the same ?!

Youngmamattc, I hope you get your rainbow soon! :hugs:

Yes, Chrissi. I am definitely going to lose my mind!

Well I managed to get hold of my nice doctor today and poured my heart out, got another scan on 10th March :) also having my bloods done still so that should give me a piece of mind till my scan.
My boobs only seem to hurt now when iv got my bra on. Nausea has been pretty much a no show today, I actually managed to stomach a coffee for the first time in 5 days! Went down a treat.
I pray my little jelly bean is still okay!!

I have 1 week till my next appt with the doc. At that I'll be 11w3d so I'll probably get my NT scan soon. Eeeek!! I'm going to lose it waiting too!!!

Girls hope you're all ok..

Will catch up later.. just home from hospital... saw Baba today with face arms and legs dancing away... wouldnt keep still.. now on nutrient drinks from hospital and trying slim fast and complan for more vitamins etc.. hope you're all good xxx

I'm so so glad everything is still fine serenjay. Are you starting to fee a bit more confident about this pregnancy now?

Fxed the shakes help, are you feeling any better?

Baby looked happy healthy and strong so feeling confident.. and the worse I feel I think the stronger baby is. The hospital keep saying its a good pregnancy sign so it makes me feel better... I tried the vanilla slim fast.. its curdling in my tummy im sat on floor in bathroom feeling sorry for myself.

How are you? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"