2015 October Rainbow Pumpkins! | 28 rainbows so far!

Anxious too! I dont think i get a scan til around 18 weeks.. I see the midwife a week tomorrow so im hoping they can find ahb on the doppler because mine hasnt come by mail yet!

I'm starting to freak out about my scan on Saturday. Carl really wanted Xander to be there and I I wasn't feeling it, so we compromised and my big sister is coming to sit with Xander, then if everything is fine he can come in and have a look. But I'm shitting it now. If everything isn't fine my son and my sister are just going to be sitting there waiting for us and it'll be awful. I don't know how I let Carl talk me in to these things, I'm such a div!

Mw today for blood tests. Fun fun fun lol

I'm starting to freak out about my scan on Saturday. Carl really wanted Xander to be there and I I wasn't feeling it, so we compromised and my big sister is coming to sit with Xander, then if everything is fine he can come in and have a look. But I'm shitting it now. If everything isn't fine my son and my sister are just going to be sitting there waiting for us and it'll be awful. I don't know how I let Carl talk me in to these things, I'm such a div!

Mw today for blood tests. Fun fun fun lol

Ah hun I totally understand. I'd be completely the same. My mom wanted to come but I'm like heck no !! Have you had a scan before for this pregnancy yet ?

Xx

No not yet. I didn't want to have one so early that I might be left in limbo iykwim?

Carl just really wants Xander to feel involved which I totally get but we could have just shown him the pic when we got home and explained to him. Carl feels like that would be leaving him out, so then I felt like a bad mum for excluding him :dohh:

Hopefully everything will be wonderful and Xander won't have a fit. My sister is pregnant so now he thinks we all have babies in our tummies anyway. Apparently I have another little boy baby called Xander in there, and having a big Xander and a baby Xander wouldn't be confusing at all. However, even though he wants there to be a little boy baby called Xander he does NOT want to be a big brother. Lol threenagers are the best ever

Hi ladies hope your all well.
I've had a phone call today to say they've changed my appointment dates so now I won't be scanned till 1 april, I was due to be scanned at 11+5 so I thought this would help as we lost our amgel at 11 weeks.
I can't wait to be able to get excited with my kids we are not going to tell them Untill our NT scan x

Sending hugs to you all xx

Hi ladies hope your all well.
I've had a phone call today to say they've changed my appointment dates so now I won't be scanned till 1 april, I was due to be scanned at 11+5 so I thought this would help as we lost our amgel at 11 weeks.
I can't wait to be able to get excited with my kids we are not going to tell them Untill our NT scan x

Sending hugs to you all xx

Oh that sucks why did they do that ... how frustrating.

Is anyone going to find out early what they are having ? We will if the 12 week scan is fine.

I just did a couple of gender prediction tests for fun and i'm predicted a girl ! Geez I would love that. As all my friends are pregnant with boys.

Husband wants a boy and I want a girl but in all honesty i don't care as long as its healthy.

Anyone else took the test ?

xx

I definitely want to find out! I did the gender prediction and got girl too. I think it's wrong. At first, I was so sure I was having a girl. Now I think it's a boy.
Will have to wait for the 20 week scan tho!

I definitely want to find out! I did the gender prediction and got girl too. I think it's wrong. At first, I was so sure I was having a girl. Now I think it's a boy.

I'm intrigued to find out. My husbands friend says that a girl robs the mom of all her beauty. I really feel like this happening right now :cry: My skin is so dry and blotchy. Definitely, not normal for me.

My husband wants to get the harmony test done here in the UK. It's pricey but it's a less invasive way of finding out if the baby has anything. Also the perk of it is that they are able to retrieve the babies DNA from a blood sample and so can tell you the sex early on.

A few of my friends have done it recently. Hurry up April !

Also carebear when is your due date ? I'm the 3rd October. See you are a week a head of me. My bday is the 29th September. Hoping he or she lol stays put for a few more days. lol I would like to keep my birthday to myself !!!!!!!

I'm intrigued to find out. My husbands friend says that a girl robs the mom of all her beauty. I really feel like this happening right now :cry: My skin is so dry and blotchy. Definitely, not normal for me.

My husband wants to get the harmony test done here in the UK. It's pricey but it's a less invasive way of finding out if the baby has anything. Also the perk of it is that they are able to retrieve the babies DNA from a blood sample and so can tell you the sex early on.

One of the hospitals in London does the Harmony test on the NHS as they are researching it.

I will find it for you because my friend told me to go there but ive declined the nt scan and just going to keep my fingers crossed

I didnt have the nt scan with isaac, my age is going to go against me and they have to report a nuchal fold of 3.5mm or more anyway and i don';t need any additional worries x

There's a lab in Canada that will order for anyone in Canada or the US to have blood drawn at a local lab, then mail the blood to them. Then within 5-7 days, they will tell you the baby's gender. You have to be 9+ weeks, and it's only $150. I'm very tempted! I am going to need something to help me feel attached to this pregnancy if I make it to 2nd tri. No scan, so right now baby = tiny unpredictable thing that is supposedly inside me and has the potential to cause massive heartbreak.

Also carebear when is your due date ? I'm the 3rd October. See you are a week a head of me. My bday is the 29th September. Hoping he or she lol stays put for a few more days. lol I would like to keep my birthday to myself !!!!!!!

I'm due Sept 26th. We can switch, lol I'm a little bit hoping to wait until Oct 2nd. My papa passed away from cancer last year and that's his bday. I would love for a connection to be there. But my mom went early with both me and my brother. I'm not sure if that means I will too but we shall see!
Let's fast forward to July right now! I'll take a few months pregnant but a whole 40 weeks??? Ugh. I'm so impatient.

One of the hospitals in London does the Harmony test on the NHS as they are researching it.

I will find it for you because my friend told me to go there but ive declined the nt scan and just going to keep my fingers crossed

I didnt have the nt scan with isaac, my age is going to go against me and they have to report a nuchal fold of 3.5mm or more anyway and i don';t need any additional worries x

Yes please do. Would save me and my hubs a lot of money. We love in Central London. I'm to be scanned at the Whittington but I know I need to change to UCH.

Xx

I'm due Sept 26th. We can switch, lol I'm a little bit hoping to wait until Oct 2nd. My papa passed away from cancer last year and that's his bday. I would love for a connection to be there. But my mom went early with both me and my brother. I'm not sure if that means I will too but we shall see!
Let's fast forward to July right now! I'll take a few months pregnant but a whole 40 weeks??? Ugh. I'm so impatient.

Oh sweetness I'm sorry here that.

I was 2 weeks early but only cause they thought I was 2 weeks late !! How they can make that mistake we will never know!

My cold sucks right now. I've been so lazy at home and at work. Come 4.30 I'm ready for bed lol. Cramping too has come back and so has that icky feeling in my stomach. Grow baby grow. We lovveeeeee youuuuu

Xxxxx

Chrissi im just waiting for my friend to confirm but im pretty sure its Chelsea & Westminster

Prof Nikolaides works there and seeing as he devised the test im pretty sure thats the hospital but will let you know asap

x

Chrissi - Queen Charlottes and Chelsea x

Well, so I just did something weird. I was super paranoid about baby, and can't pick up the heartbeat through my belly. So I stuck the probe on up in there by my cervix... :blush:

But I think I found the heartbeat! It sounds like a little train! We recorded the audio of the heartbeat from my 7w4d ultrasound, and it sounds the same only a bit faster!

Now, the disclaimer is that I have no idea WHAT all sounds I might be able to pick up in there. I found some of the same sounds I get through my belly, but then if I focused on one spot, I found this sound too. My doppler wouldn't give me a bpm, but it sounded nice and fast.

Well, so I just did something weird. I was super paranoid about baby, and can't pick up the heartbeat through my belly. So I stuck the probe on up in there by my cervix... :blush:

But I think I found the heartbeat! It sounds like a little train! We recorded the audio of the heartbeat from my 7w4d ultrasound, and it sounds the same only a bit faster!

Now, the disclaimer is that I have no idea WHAT all sounds I might be able to pick up in there. I found some of the same sounds I get through my belly, but then if I focused on one spot, I found this sound too. My doppler wouldn't give me a bpm, but it sounded nice and fast.

This lady tryed it too lol
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...doppler-heartbeat-8-3-bit-unconventional.html

What did you put on the probe? I still have no luck so I'm kinda debating myself lol

:haha:

I had a latex glove. I figured I couldn't possibly be the first person to do this, but I did an internet search and couldn't find anyone trying it!

Your not the first person i have seen do that GP, a lady that use to frequent the boards from Nottingham did it, not you stacey, another notts lady x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->