2015 October Rainbow Pumpkins! | 28 rainbows so far!

:haha:

I had a latex glove. I figured I couldn't possibly be the first person to do this, but I did an internet search and couldn't find anyone trying it!

How long did it take to find it?
Plus how far did you go up lol
I feel tempted,we have condoms left over from out break :haha: could put that over the prob

So I had my scan today, and I'm so happy to say everything is fine :) myself and partner are absolutely over the moon that this time around everything is going okay. We tried to show our 2 year old son the scan picture but he was too busy eating chocolate biscuits and wasn't realy bothered hahaha, maybe when my belly gets fat he will soon be interested. They still said I had the cyst on my right ovary which is now 7cm (at 5 week scan it was only 5cm I'm now 8 weeks) they said they're not worried but still going to keep an eye on me.

I've tried uploading my scan picture but it won't work :/ confused! Xx

:haha:

I had a latex glove. I figured I couldn't possibly be the first person to do this, but I did an internet search and couldn't find anyone trying it!

How long did it take to find it?
Plus how far did you go up lol
I feel tempted,we have condoms left over from out break :haha: could put that over the prob

I went up to my cervix. I could have gone deeper, but I lost the sound when I did that. I found it pretty quick. I actually landed right on it when I got the probe in, then immediately lost it and had to go searching for it again. It was pretty awkward, but not too bad. :haha:

What about your position lol
I asume it would be easier to squat and do it but then i think maybe that would end up moving the baby?

Well, so I just did something weird. I was super paranoid about baby, and can't pick up the heartbeat through my belly. So I stuck the probe on up in there by my cervix... :blush:

But I think I found the heartbeat! It sounds like a little train! We recorded the audio of the heartbeat from my 7w4d ultrasound, and it sounds the same only a bit faster!

Now, the disclaimer is that I have no idea WHAT all sounds I might be able to pick up in there. I found some of the same sounds I get through my belly, but then if I focused on one spot, I found this sound too. My doppler wouldn't give me a bpm, but it sounded nice and fast.

Lol this made me laugh..
I just want mine so i can try.. My midwife appt is in a week... Dont want to wait til then. I still have zeroooo symptoms

Stacey, don't fret. I've just laid down and tried it again, and got absolutely nothing. Little buggers must be swimming around in there, oblivious to our worries! :hugs:

Stacey, don't fret. I've just laid down and tried it again, and got absolutely nothing. Little buggers must be swimming around in there, oblivious to our worries! :hugs:

Well feel bit better this morning, had slight nausea before the school run and just felt horrible. Boobs don't seem to be getting tender anymore,only when I really poke at them I feel something lol.
Last night I had awful vivid dreams and woke up in a horrible night sweat! X

Oh my my. I never even thought of that GP!

I'm sure all is fine. I thought maybe something was up Monday and Tuesday but symptoms are back. Yesterday and today I've been cramping on and off, I've had a bad headache this morning, a weird pain I'm my right butt cheek (what's that about ?!), and that icky feeling has come back. Mostly I just feel blah blah blah and very very lazy !!!

Hope everyone is doing ok even if symptoms are exhausting

Xxx

So I had my scan today, and I'm so happy to say everything is fine :) myself and partner are absolutely over the moon that this time around everything is going okay. We tried to show our 2 year old son the scan picture but he was too busy eating chocolate biscuits and wasn't realy bothered hahaha, maybe when my belly gets fat he will soon be interested. They still said I had the cyst on my right ovary which is now 7cm (at 5 week scan it was only 5cm I'm now 8 weeks) they said they're not worried but still going to keep an eye on me.

I've tried uploading my scan picture but it won't work :/ confused! Xx

Yay !! I'm so happy for you guys :hugs:

Try uploading off another device maybe your phone ??

Xx

Well mondays hcg came back at 132,196
My last hcg was on 11th feb and that was 18450...so should my levels not be higher? 19days later and its not even doubled:cry: i know when numbers get so high and pregnancy gets to a certain stage things can take alot longer but i still do not have a good feeling.
Now all im thinking is what if my levels are dropping!!

Durh pregnancy brain...if my calculations are right my hcg doubled 3 times? Oh i dont know lol its making my hear ache trying to figure it out :haha:

Almost doubled three times! I think it's great. I certainly wouldn't be worried. :)

I had a dream last night that my sister was a surgeon and she she cut me open and gave me book implants. I must have been hurting the girls in my sleep :haha:

Stacey those numbers look good hun :hugs:

I've not been feeling very sick, I'm trying really hard not to freak out. Only two more sleeps till we find out. Really really wish my sis and Xander weren't coming, but she came with me when I went to have my last mc confirmed as dh was working and I was really grateful for her.

So thats alright u think even for 19days apart to double 3 times? Im trying not to worry cause iv heard once your 8 weeks hcg reaches it peak plus when your numbers are so high to begin with it takes longer and longer to double.
Scan Tuesday morning! Can not wait,think ill completly relax after that scan if all goes well.
Symptoms are still minimal but sometimes i wonder if im iver thinking lol im constantly checking them. Maybe my body has reached its peak and thats it for me!:shrug:
Im sure you Will be fine :) bet we all van not wait to get out of this horrible 1st trimester lol

I think it's once it's over 6000 it takes 72-96 hours to double. Looks good to me!

Second scan today at 6+6 the lo is growing and heartbeat is strong. Grow little one grow!

Yay, Floridamomma!

I found the heartbeat in the "unconventional way" again. Counted it out to about 180 bpm! Am I wrong in saying there's nothing I should be hearing other than the heartbeat that might be that fast? It's like a little "womp womp womp womp" noise. Exciting!

Still can't find it through my abdomen. :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->