2015 October Rainbow Pumpkins! | 28 rainbows so far!

Yay, Floridamomma!

I found the heartbeat in the "unconventional way" again. Counted it out to about 180 bpm! Am I wrong in saying there's nothing I should be hearing other than the heartbeat that might be that fast? It's like a little "womp womp womp womp" noise. Exciting!

Still can't find it through my abdomen. :haha:

I feel like if its easing your anxiety, who cares what it is lol

There is science to my maddness! :haha:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8694073

Hi Girls, i had a scan yesterday and baby measured 9 weeks with no heartbeat, i am booked for a D&C tomorrow, sorry to say i will be leaving this group now. I wish you all the best for your pregnancies.

There is science to my maddness! :haha:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8694073

Hmmm thatsinteresting. Ive always wondered if ill be able to find mine due to retroverted uterus... Now i see ill just have to put it in my vagina lol

So sorry Newbie :(

Newbie, I wish you a fast healing and a rainbow soon!

Oh no newbie :cry: I'm so sorry. I wish I could take away the pain... Hope you feel better soon hun. Xxxxxxxxx

So I did you a baking powder gender test this morning just because you know... was curious. It fizzed like mad. So according to this it's a boy ! Geez a boy a girl ARGH !!

Anyone else done any tests ?

xx

So sorry newbie :( hope you get your rainbow soon

I haven't tried anything yet. The thought of peeing on baking soda grosses me out :haha: and I don't believe in the other old wives tales especially when there's so many conflicting results. It'll just make me mad. I think I'll have to wait till the gender scan!

So sorry newbie :( hope you get your rainbow soon

I haven't tried anything yet. The thought of peeing on baking soda grosses me out :haha: and I don't believe in the other old wives tales especially when there's so many conflicting results. It'll just make me mad. I think I'll have to wait till the gender scan!

Oh lol I used two paper cups. Didn't pee on soda ! Lol. I just did it for fun. I couldn't careless what we have right now. As long as they are cute and squidgie !!!

Xxxx

Lol still don't wanna handle my pee. I'm not a POAS kinda girl. I did it once, saw my bfp and have another still sitting in a box :)
I might try the one where you dangle your wedding ring on a chain over your belly. If it circles, it's a girl and if it goes side to side, it's a boy. My friend said you can use a string too... I saw a thread with a bunch of them somewhere

It's the Ultimate gender Prediction and outcome thread located in the Gender prediction section. Has all of the old wives tales listed if anyone is interested :)

Im so sorry newbie :(:hugs: i hope you get your rainbow very soon. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->