2015 October Rainbow Pumpkins! | 28 rainbows so far!

oh much darker lol. I'm not sure if I'll be offered a scan, or what not early. I think I want one. But I also want to just trust my body. I've had 2 healthy pregnancies, and 1 miscarriage so hopefully this one should be fine! I am calling the midwife today since I got another positive this morning. Pretty decent line (on an equate walmart brand)

Beautiful lines, ladies! Let's continue growing rainbows!

I will be 7w5d at my scan. Really hoping to see a nice, strong, measurable heartbeat for the first time ever!

Still waiting on midwife, but I feel like my period is on it's way. Blah.

Oh gosh, I really hope not hun. Everything crossed it's not xx

Thanks. I don't want to give up my tickers :( lol. I know it's a possibility. But I"m keeping everything crossed too! Waiting for my midwife to call!

Thanks. I don't want to give up my tickers :( lol. I know it's a possibility. But I"m keeping everything crossed too! Waiting for my midwife to call!

I know its impossible but try not to think the worst yet:hugs: iv had days where i thought my period was coming. Its scary but cramping is normal in early pregnancy.
Fingers and toes crossed for you x

I will be 7w5d at my scan. Really hoping to see a nice, strong, measurable heartbeat for the first time ever!

Got my scan booked. 18th feb at 10.40am
Ill be 7 weeks. I did want to wait till 8 weeks but i feel so inpatient! Soon as i put the phone down my nerves came bursting out. Think ill be up at 6am on the day worrying lol x

Got my scan booked. 18th feb at 10.40am
Ill be 7 weeks. I did want to wait till 8 weeks but i feel so inpatient! Soon as i put the phone down my nerves came bursting out. Think ill be up at 6am on the day worrying lol x

Our scans are on the same day!

I think I'm doing mine on the 19th...would be 6+6...hopefully something can be seen! Very relieved to have moved from 1-2 to 2-3 on the digi today too, at 15dpo today :) I didn't get past 1-2 with my last, so hope this is a good sign!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 5
Ajarvis, missed your post. Let us know what your midwife says. I hope everything is okay! :hugs:

she Hasn't! First time ever. She said though if she doesn't it's cause she's delivering a baby. So will see. Not much she can do anyways really. Just give me her opinion on my situation lol Too early for an ultrasound to see anything. I would want to wait until around 7 weeks or so for that.

She called! Super late lo . But said the quickest thing is to go to a walk-in for a requisition for an ultrasoun . Then they can verify new pregnancy and maybe date

Hi im 42 and 1mc 6 chemicals, we only done the deed once this time and BFP as I had lost in December and didnt want to try again.

sore boobs tired and stopped testing at 15dpo with this test.. im now 23dpo 4 weeks 6 days due same as Becks(Oasis) October 4th

Im on 5mg folic acid and 75mg Aspirin as requested by consultant. I have my 1st scan on Feb 9th at the EPAU on advice from my consultant.xx

Attachments

• jan1516.jpg
    jan1516.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 4
Hi. Look like I am going to join you all. Just found out I am pregnant after a MMC 2 years ago and I had to put pregnancy on hold to sort my life out and now I am a student studying in working with children due to finish in April.

Possibl due around October 9th - again yet another October! My first son born October and myself is a October lol!!

Welcome, Serenjay and Nanaki!

Just had a bowl of cereal for breakfast, and now my belly feels suuuper acidic. Going to have a nice cup of spearmint tea to calm it down.

Thank you!

I just had coco pops and Toast for Lunch lol. Im drinking hot ribena but off to supermarket later to buy some fruity tea's :) Has anyone tried the Lemon and Ginger? Im just thinking of getting some in in case the MS starts...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->