2015 October Rainbow Pumpkins! | 28 rainbows so far!

So sorry Newbie :hugs: xxx

I done the silly predictions and all came up girl... lol

Will find out when it is born :D

So sorry Newbie :hugs:

So yesterday I had a swipe of pinkish red on the tp. That was the worst of it. Went to a very faint brown everycouple of wipes and today so far so good. It sent me down a spiral of sadness and paranoia that I'm going to lose this one too. I went to the clinic and did blood this morning and my ultrasound is originally booked for Tuesday but hoping they'll move it up a bit.

Lynny I had that when I was 6 wks and due to my history thought the worse ...

I'm now 10w and all is fine

Xx

Man, I was CRAVING some brownies, so I made some. And now they're making me nauseous! :dohh:

Haha I had that today with some popchips. Felt not so great afterwards !

Xx

Thank you Hope39! That makes me feel better! My bloodwork came back fine and ultrasound on Tuesday goes originally as planned. She said just to take it easy for the next couple of days. Hopefully that'll be ok! Now it'll be just get through the weekend without spotting again!

I spotted Friday rigght though to the Monday, I found when i was up and about on my feet that the brown spotting became pink. I was literally glued to the sofa for a week for fear of losing this one

Xx

Hi ladies hope your all well.
I've had a phone call today to say they've changed my appointment dates so now I won't be scanned till 1 april, I was due to be scanned at 11+5 so I thought this would help as we lost our amgel at 11 weeks.
I can't wait to be able to get excited with my kids we are not going to tell them Untill our NT scan x

Sending hugs to you all xx

Oh that sucks why did they do that ... how frustrating.

Is anyone going to find out early what they are having ? We will if the 12 week scan is fine.

I just did a couple of gender prediction tests for fun and i'm predicted a girl ! Geez I would love that. As all my friends are pregnant with boys.

Husband wants a boy and I want a girl but in all honesty i don't care as long as its healthy.

Anyone else took the test ?

xx

I don't know why they have changed dates said something about it being too early.
I just feel so alone won't see anyone Untill 1st April seems ages away.

Anyone know how early bump starts. My belly seems to be hardening not sure if I'm imaging IT x
Hope your all well xxx

Mine too but i think it's may be because we have the same due date ?!

I think my age has something to do with it also.. it says older you are more female influences.. its all a giggle mind.. I don't care what we have as I have 2 girls and a boy (all grown up) :)

I hope everyone's doing well!

I think I might have found the heartbeat in the normal way (through the abdomen), yesterday. :haha:

That's great!! haha, the normal way ;)

I have my 'first' prenatal appointment on Tuesday! I've been waiting 3 weeks for it and it's FINALLY almost here!!! I should also be getting my 12 week scan scheduled from it so I'm sooooo excited to see how my tiny bubble is doing!!!
I stopped taking my diclectin last night. It just makes me soooo tired on top of already being exhausted. I slept so much last week. I only threw up a little bit so we'll see if I need to start taking it again. I find I get sick when I'm in one position for a long time and then move (but not in the mornings when I get out of bed). It's strange. Maybe it's when baby starts getting active or moving around? Not too sure. Other than that, the girls are still sore and I still cry at everything. I cried at my friends picture she posted of her family when her kids were young because I'm so excited to finally have that and be a mommy!!!

Glad you found the hb the normal way GP :)

I've been spotting again so back to sofa rest for me :/

Hope I'm sorry to hear your spotting again! It makes going to the washroom so stressful!! Hopefully it stops and you can get back to business as usual.

Carebear my appointment is tuesday as well. I'm so so nervous. I've never had a good scan so it fills me with such anxiety.

GP glad you found a hb through your abdomen!

So excited!!! Finally got the heartbeat today.... The unconventional way :haha:
It didn't last long before it vanished, plus my Doppler was nearly flat!!
So it's on charge ready for another go later, but definitely got the fast chug chug chug sound :)

Stacey, yay! Omg I'm glad someone else tried it that way so I don't feel like a total weirdo. :rofl:

Stacey, yay! Omg I'm glad someone else tried it that way so I don't feel like a total weirdo. :rofl:

Whenever my doppler arrives, ill be trying it if i cant find it normal lol.. Which i doubt i will bc of my retriverted uterus

Haha :) I was so shocked when.I found it,like omg it does work!
Must of lasted like 10seconds and wasn't very loud and clear. But I don't think my tilted uterus is helping. Couldnt find it again just now,so baby must be hiding out again lol but I do feel reassured now :)

Things we resort to ... I'm sure I'd be the same but since falling pregnant and other than the internal scan 3 weeks ago nothing has been in that region lol. I'd like to keep it that way for a wee while.

My symptoms are at a peak. Yesterday was not a good day. My stomach was huge, I felt very ill and all I did all day was yawn which is not the best thing when you are out for lunch with friends. I'm sure they suspect something !!! Cramping in the night just finally stopped thankfully. My boobs hurt so much especially when taking off my bra at night... I wonder if I could get away with not wearing one today lol...

We are all getting so near the 2nd trimester. With these positive signs I am hoping that this is it for us :winkwink: still scary though.

Xxxxx

How do you add the pumpkin image. Can someone please explain ? X

Ok in part that was an experiment with success. Hoped I haven't jinxed myself now :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->