2015 October Rainbow Pumpkins! | 28 rainbows so far!

Unfortunately, I can't help with the NT measurements, as my doctor's office refuses to do any NT scans unless they think you might be high risk.

Hi Ginger and everyone,

I hope it's not too late to join in, have been pretty nervous about this pregnancy as I've had 4 early miscarriages and bleeding early this time around so didn't want to join too early on. We've had several scans showing everything is going well, it's been a very happy surprise. Just awaiting the NT results, the measurement was 1.3mm so hoping it's ok, although the age chart in the midwife's office (not sure why they put it up...) scared me quite a bit (I'm 34).

I'm 14 weeks, due 18th October x

Your nt number is fine.. But they should also be doing a blood draw as a secondary

Blue blue that is perfect mine was 2.4 and still was considered low risk. I had the harmony test done too and all came back great. Relax hun 😘 and congratulations. Xxx

Hey ladies

Been a bit quiet but have been quietly stalking...

My DD has been changed to 20 Jan, had my scan a week last Monday and all seemed ok still waiting for my NT scan result but guessing as it's been a week and a half it should be low risk..

Another 2 weeks until I see my midwife and I'm suffering terribly with sciatica. Not sure if I'll last until my 20 week scan until I see our little bean again..

Here is our little bean at 13 weeks having a wave..

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 2
Hey ladies

My DD has been changed to 20 Jan, had my scan a week last Monday and all seemed ok still waiting for my NT scan result but guessing as it's been a week and a half it should be low risk..

Another 2 weeks until I see my midwife and I'm suffering terribly with sciatica. Not sure if I'll last until my 20 week scan until I see our little bean again..

Do you mean your due date has changed to the 20th of October, not January? I want to make sure I understand before I correct your entry on the first page. :)

I would agree, if they were worried about your NT result, they would have called by now. I hope your MW knows something to help with sciatica, but my research shows there's not a great deal that can be done, unfortunately. I hope you feel better soon!

Hey ladies

Do you mean your due date has changed to the 20th of October, not January? I want to make sure I understand before I correct your entry on the first page. :)

I would agree, if they were worried about your NT result, they would have called by now. I hope your MW knows something to help with sciatica, but my research shows there's not a great deal that can be done, unfortunately. I hope you feel better soon!

Oh yes haha sorry baby brain!! I meant 20 October..

Hey ladies

I think you would have heard about the NT scan by now if anything was wrong, hopefully you'll get a letter in the next couple of days to reassure you.

Hope the midwife can suggest something for the sciatica so you feel better soon.

Lovely scan picture :)

I got the NT results back after 5 days (it was supposed to be 7 working days for a phone call, or if low risk 14 working days for a letter), it's low risk so very relieved. Thank you for all your reassurance ladies, hope you are all doing well.

https://s4.postimg.org/sxcib0gb1/16_weeks_1.jpg

https://s14.postimg.org/7kru6dadt/16_weeks_2_GIRL.jpg

Ah congratulations!! :) i have mine next friday. Too excited.
Hope everyone has been well :) and hello to the new members :wave:
Had MW yesterday and got blood results back from 12 week appoitment, i have O positive blood but with Anti M antibodies.....which is Apprently really rare with positive group blood. My levels were extremely low though just between negative and 1 so 0.something.
Will have them re done at 28 weeks. And OH had to have his blood took.

Hi ladies can I join:flower:

I'm 14 weeks tomorrow, EDD 24th October, PARL.

Been stalking a little but wasn't game to join another PAL birth club until I felt more secure in the pregnancy. Also because I'm later in October everyone else seems so far ahead of me!

We got the Harmony results last night, the best results possible <1:10,000:cloud9: best £475 I ever spent :winkwink:

NHS testing still waiting for results but now I feel like we're not in limbo anymore.

So I've only just told my parents last night, and starting to consider telling some friends (only my 2 friends who have also had recurrent losses knew until yesterday). My partner told his brother, that's it.

My boss is on holidays atm so won't be telling anyone from work for another 3 weeks.

:hi: empirebiscuit! Welcome and congrats!!
I know how it feels to feel a little behind. I'm late September and love those girls but in my head they all seem so far ahead! So I flip between the two :)
Congrats on your great harmony result!

Can I put my name in for this? I ms my first pregnancy in Octobet 2014 and am due this October. I lost my first pregnancy at 13 weeks so was intensely anxious up until 13weeks this time... am 15 weeks today and all is looking great. still dont want to jinx it. Bring on October!

Welcome ladies..

Empire biscuit not everyone is ahead, I am not due until Oct 20th.

Had my scan results today, low risk. Less than 1 in 1631 which is great although when I was pregnant with my first the results where even less (tens of thousand) from memory.. I guess age does play a part.

Welcome, new ladies! :wave:

StarAngel, what's your due day in October? :)

Welcome lovely ladies !! I had the harmony test and was quite expensive but much more reliable than the NHS &#128516;

Welcome lovely ladies !! I had the harmony test and was quite expensive but much more reliable than the NHS &#128516;

Money well spent Chrissi, I figured that I'd be quite anxious if the NHS score came back higher risk, so now I'm not even going to think about it :thumbup:

Though I'll probably find something else to stress on :haha::haha:

I thought they started a new program where if your quad screen came back high, they gave you the Harmony test for free on the NHS?

But I'm in the US, so I don't know for sure. Some ladies were talking about it a few months back. It was supposed to start this month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->