2015 October Rainbow Pumpkins! | 28 rainbows so far!

Welcome ladies! Nanaki that's alot of October Birthdays! Do you do a big bash for everyone?

Oct I have my son on 18th granddaughter on 19th son in law on 20th

Thank you. Probably will!! Don't know what I need to do to watch the food! Last pregnancy was 3 years ago! But same time I am scared and happy lol.

Last test took today and darker then control line:happydance:
Just need these weeks to fly by now for my scan.

Hi ladies, mind if I jump in?

My name is Jac, I'm 29 and I'm 4w 1d today - due October 10th

We tried for our first baby for three years, but when we finally got pregnant my pregnancy was great, and we had our lovely little guy Xander in Dec 2011. Since it took us so long to conceive we started trying for no2 right away. I got a bfp in Feb 2013 but miscarried at 11 weeks. We've been ttc again since then and just got another bfp on Friday (right when I'd decided to give up and got on the pill :haha:

I'm really trying to be calm but I'm freaking out a bit!! This is really last chance for us now, I know I'll never do it again if we lose another one. I did an 2 ics and 2 frers but they were all quite faint, and got 1-2 on a digi. I'm going to do the other digi tomorrow I think. I got my bfp on cd27 though, and my cycles run anywhere from 28 - 35 days so I guess I might be a little less than 4 weeks.

Eek!!

That's exciting lil pixie! Congrats!

Stacey that is AWESOME!

I tested again this morning too. Not overly confident. Looks like it might be around the same as thursday, but both of those look lighter than tuesday. Damn lines. So hard to compare.

Excellent news Stacey... Congratulations pixie... aJarvis hope its just naff tests!

if I do dates from LMP I am 5 weeks today, and from Ovulation I am 5 weeks 4 days.. so not sure what I am but going with LMP at the moment. I normally have a 28 day cycle.

FX we all get our full term babies x

going to a different part of the city before my nieces birthday party to see if I can find an open walkin clinic.

I found out over a week ago.. Had bloods confirmed already, doing well.but ive felt so disconnected and anxious about it all.. I stopped testing on tues after my blood work but this morning i woke up and had to poas to calm my nerves

Welcome, new ladies! I'll get you all added in tomorrow. Busy busy this weekend!

Don't have time to read through everything, but I really hope everybody is hanging in there!

Hi Ladies :hugs:

I got my :bfp: Tuesday just gone... I don't really know when I'm due, as i can't exactly pin point the 1st day of my last period :haha: It went a bit screwy, as i started then stopped the next day, started spotting then heavy again??? so for now until dating scan I'm going to go with the 8th October.

I feel so super LUCKY to be pregnant. i have 3 children already, the last baby, my daughter took 3 years to conceive.. before her i had 3 back to back miscarriages (4 weeks december 2011, 13weeks blighted ovum april 2012, 8week july 2012) and within 5 weeks without AF i conceived my daughter :happy dance: who was born via planned c-section at 38weeks.

Those years were pretty hard!, we tried assorts, temping, charting, soya, healthy eating, OPK's and numerous pregnancy tests thrown into the mix.

Since my daughter was born in april 2013, we instantly knew that we wanted another child, but i just couldn't go back to 'Trying' i refused to ever return back there, so we decided to just go with the flow and if it happened fab, if it didn't then hey hoo.

We gave ourselves a cut off point (as you could just go on for years! we already have a 6 year gap between youngest son and our daughter, so didn't want another big age gap)... We agreed that if we hadn't got pregnant before my Other halves 31st Birthday (23rd of January 2015) Then he would go for the snip and open a new chapter in our life.

Somehow it happened!!! :happy dance: just in the nick of time hehe, although timing could of been bit better, as my oldest sons birthday is on the 1st of October! so he may have to share lol

So sorry for the VERYYYYY long post, we haven't told anybody were expecting, as its still very early and I'm nervous to hell hoping everything is ok... :)

Hi Ladies :hugs:

I got my :bfp: Tuesday just gone... I don't really know when I'm due, as i can't exactly pin point the 1st day of my last period :haha: It went a bit screwy, as i started then stopped the next day, started spotting then heavy again??? so for now until dating scan I'm going to go with the 8th October.

I feel so super LUCKY to be pregnant. i have 3 children already, the last baby, my daughter took 3 years to conceive.. before her i had 3 back to back miscarriages (4 weeks december 2011, 13weeks blighted ovum april 2012, 8week july 2012) and within 5 weeks without AF i conceived my daughter :happy dance: who was born via planned c-section at 38weeks.

Those years were pretty hard!, we tried assorts, temping, charting, soya, healthy eating, OPK's and numerous pregnancy tests thrown into the mix.

Since my daughter was born in april 2013, we instantly knew that we wanted another child, but i just couldn't go back to 'Trying' i refused to ever return back there, so we decided to just go with the flow and if it happened fab, if it didn't then hey hoo.

We gave ourselves a cut off point (as you could just go on for years! we already have a 6 year gap between youngest son and our daughter, so didn't want another big age gap)... We agreed that if we hadn't got pregnant before my Other halves 31st Birthday (23rd of January 2015) Then he would go for the snip and open a new chapter in our life.

Somehow it happened!!! :happy dance: just in the nick of time hehe, although timing could of been bit better, as my oldest sons birthday is on the 1st of October! so he may have to share lol

So sorry for the VERYYYYY long post, we haven't told anybody were expecting, as its still very early and I'm nervous to hell hoping everything is ok... :)

Thats amazing news.. Congrats!! Fx for a sticky bean

thank you chick, its so daunting... It kind of hasn't sunk in yet :/ we haven't told a single person yet apart from on this group...

I feel like i could kick myself though, as i felt it was never gonna happen, so just a couple of weeks ago i sold my Daughters almost brand new Bugaboo Cameleon3 (carrycot part was brand new, as never used it with her!) it was immaculate! and i gave her Mamas & Papas Cotbed with mattress away :( lol plus a load of other things, that would of most certainly came in handy! bugger lol

So were pretty much starting over again! :dohh:

I think I got all the new ladies added in! Welcome!

Bugs, that sucks you just have away all your stuff! It's frustrating, but I guess the babies are worth it. :haha:

Been hoarding my last OSOM for a week. I was having to wait 25 minutes for the test to dry to see the final line. But this morning it was positive as soon as it was wet, and the test line is darker than the control. Feeling good about that! Especially since I've been having cramps that shoot all the way down into my cervix all weekend.

Is it okay to join you ladies? Ive just found of today im expecting.

Ive been TTc since a loss in may. Im 22 and have 2 children and one angel, this is my first cycle of clomid. Im 10dpo today and got my BFP on a FRER after having stupidly faint squinters on IC's. My EDD is 15th October

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->