2016 Snowflakes!! (Nov/Dec Rainbows)

Micro Array came back and has confirmed that Lyle Dean is 100% healthy!!!! :cloud9:

NAVY! I am so sorry I've been MIA. I was sick for like two weeks, and we were traveling through the first week. I was actually at VA Beach for a concert one night..kinda close to you! Anyway, I'm thrilled for little Lyle! Thank goodness all is well with him! We are naming her Patricia Marie. Patricia is DH's Grammie (she practically raised him) and Marie was my mother's name and is my middle name. She's been moving around like crazy lately, and I feel and see it every day. It has been so exciting and all new for us. We put together the crib and changing table yesterday. We've also ordered curtains for her room!

Beautiful name Hmmohrma!!! Lovely connections! Lyle is after my Papa and Dean is my uncle (but also the name of my favorite TV character LOL)

So exciting to feel and see them move isn't it??? We're moving next month, so we haven't gotten any of the BIG items (crib, dresser, etc etc) but we've begun stocking up on clothes, small toys, blankets, etc etc and we have everything else picked out and ready to hit the "Order" button on once we move! LOL

My brother and sister-in-laws gave us their crib and changing table when they moved because their youngest was ready to move to a bed. We've had it stored in the shed for two years, and I got the hankering to set it up this past weekend. We also had a glider given to us. I bought a changing pad, diaper bag, swing, and bassinet all used for greet deals. I'm holding off on clothes because I will have a shower with family and friends and a shower at the school with all the teachers, so I want to wait to see what we get. It's getting real! Where are you moving?

Awesome!!!

We have the bedding, some clothes, toys, baby books and some other types of "gear" (bassinet from with Magnus, buggie cushion (the things you put in grocery cart seats), etc etc)

We're moving back to FL, same place (city too) that we moved from to come here. What the military says, goes.....

This is our bedding!! I'm SOO in love with it!!
https://i.imgur.com/LtSVPLJ.jpg

Hi everyone! Hoping I can join your group as I am due on the 31st of Dec, not been active on here for a while which is a long story!

Anyway I am pregnant following our 3rd and last round of ICSI with PDG, my EED is based on the date of ET even though at my dating scan it put me as the 28th Dec. So we will see what happens

We have suffered 4 losses in the past but now I am in the 2nd trimester and can here Noodle I am feeling much more confident and happy to join a group if you will have me.

Hello Razcox!! Since you had PGD, do you know what you're having? So happy for you to be having your rainbow baby!

Hello Razcox!! Since you had PGD, do you know what you're having? So happy for you to be having your rainbow baby!

We have no idea at the moment! I'm sure some lab tech in Oxford does but we were not told.

We are having a gender scan on Saturday so will hopefully find out then, its a bit early but I couldnt wait and this is the only weekend DH is around :happydance:

I (sort of) found out at 12 weeks and had it confirmed at 16 so definitely possible!! How exciting!

On my end, Magnus was diagnosed with Fifths Disease (a viral rash sort of similar to Chicken Pox in that once you have it once, you never get it again) he's totally fine, not even itchy but it poses serious risk to women and unborn children in those who are not immune. I have NO IDEA if I've ever had it (odds are in my favor though as 60% of adults have had it before) but we have to go to the OB today for an emergency blood draw to see if I either have it or if I'm immune. If I have it, I have to have weekly ultrasounds for the next 8-12 weeks to watch for anemia, heart failure or hydrops in Lyle Dean because if I am infected and I pass it on to him (1 in 3 chance) it could cause a stillbirth due to the aforementioned complications that can occur, though that chance is only supposed to be 5% even if I do pass it on. I also have my anatomy scan today, so hopefully all is well there and my bloods will come back that I am immune and I won't have to worry. I'll update with scan pics and blood results when I get them all in.

Oh my goodness. You just can't catch a break. I hope all goes well with you and Magnus.

I have some red spotting after going to the bathroom today. I'm waiting for my doctor to call me back in a few minutes. I have no other signs, but of course I'm pretty nervous. I checked her heart rate, and it was still strong in the 150s and I can still feel her moving around here and there, but I could really do without the spotting.

Hopefully it's nothing!! Most spotting in the second and third trimesters are harmless, after all, baby is getting heavy! But still scary and unwanted!! Let us know what they say!

I had my blood drawn, I wont have results until around the 19th. However, Anatomy went great and he's looking perfect! He is frank breech (legs and knees are straight up against their chest with feet in the face instead of curled into the fetal position) but he has PLENTY of time to get out of that, though he will be a c-section anyway so no worried regardless. We ended up with a photo of his face, belly and FEET by his head all in one shot because of this and he even sucked on a toe!! That's made even funnier by the fact that I've caught his father trying to bite off his toe hang nails (I have no idea why he did that....) We also got a foot pic (he has big feet) and we even got a thumbs up and he mooned us hahaha :cloud9::haha:

Lyle.jpg

Yeah. I figured everything would be fine. It was just lame that I've been relaxed lately, and now I'm back to praying for "no blood" when I use the bathroom. It was just about a quartered sized when I wiped, and then nothing more. No worries, her heart was still at 157, and she continued to move throughout the day and was bouncing around again when I was up making breakfast this morning. I didn't have any cramps or fluid leakage, so I didn't even go in to the doctor. I did go out to a nice lunch with a very old friend (from first grade), and that really helped get my mind off things. I drank a different tea than usual the night before, and it had raspberry and nettle, so maybe that was just too stimulating. I'm back to my plain peppermint tea until this little girl is Earthside!

Your pictures are great! It's so hard to imagine sitting like that for too long...or any time at all...lol. Good news the anatomy scan went well. What a great milestone!

Yes I've heard you should avoid both of those during pregnancy.

My results came back for Fifths, I'm immune!!! So phew!!

Had our gender scan and we are having a little boy! :)

Was lovely to see Noodle again and even nicer to say he or him instead of baby or it :cloud9:

Congrats on the little boy!!! Have you thought of any names :)

Monday July 18, 2016

20 week anatomy scan! Halfway there!! Baby boy had his arms up in boxing stance, grabbing his feet and then putting all four fingers in his mouth LOL. He's doing well and the technician says everything looks healthy and strong.

IMG_0294.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->