2016 Snowflakes!! (Nov/Dec Rainbows)

Hi tinyfootsteps, welcome! I'm sorry to hear of your losses and huge congratulations on your new BFP. I hope this is it for you, for all of us.

Welcome Tinyfootsteps! Sorry for your losses :hugs: Are you hoping for anything particular :) Congrats on your :bfp:!

Lyn and Hmmohrma, I freak out over symptoms too, I was 10 weeks with Sophie and EVERYTHING just disappeared and since it ended up being a lose its freaked me out this time as well, but I'm SOOOOO tired so I'm feeling somewhat comforted by that.

Welcome Tiny! Way to be positive and try to make the decision early to enjoy your pregnancy.

Well, my symptoms came back with a vengeance around 1:30. I had to walk out of a play in the cafeteria at school because I became so nauseous and hot. I also had a headache for hours! Now my chest is sore again. DH said, "I'm sorry you either have to feel bad or worry because you don't feel bad." lol I've also been worrying because the progesterone is causing more discharge, and I always hold my breath in the bathroom b/c I'm worried I'll see blood. So far...not even a drop. Let's hope it stays that way for us all!

I get the same feeling from the Progesterone! It constantly feels like blood (almost like when AF shows up and you've only got a pad in) so I'm always a bit worried I'll see it but I've been on it so long at this point (since O) that I'm more or less used to the feeling.

I kind of feel like that too with the progesterone! Some days it isn't too bad, but others I find myself rushing to the bathroom with every little gush of discharge. One night I did have a bit of brown, but otherwise nothing.

Also, do any of you ladies feel like dry down there since taking the progesterone?! It's been a little uncomfortable.

Not me personally tcinks, but everyone is different, I have heard of that symptom though.

I know its SUPER early but has anyone been toying with names? We have sort of, our are actually already chosen, have been for some time, and we keep alternating calling them by each gender haha though most times we just call them Lucky Tadpole lol

We have had family names picked out for years. We talked about it way before we started ttc.

Tcinks, I have not had dryness yet, but I did read that it might happen. Does drinking more water help?

Ended up having to make a call to the Dr due to a scare. My BP spiked up to 165/108 for several hours before finally coming back down to a somewhat normal level (130/82). I'm to keep track of it over the weekend, going to the ER if needed, and to go in on Monday and discuss my numbers and possibly being put on some medication.

I have a history of this and Pre-E during pregnancy, so I'm not really surprised though I hate that its starting this early and its stressing me out.

Ended up having to make a call to the Dr due to a scare. My BP spiked up to 165/108 for several hours before finally coming back down to a somewhat normal level (130/82). I'm to keep track of it over the weekend, going to the ER if needed, and to go in on Monday and discuss my numbers and possibly being put on some medication.

I have a history of this and Pre-E during pregnancy, so I'm not really surprised though I hate that its starting this early and its stressing me out.

Oh no! I'm glad is down a bit. Good luck this weekend. I'm sorry you're dealing with this. :hugs:

Thank you Hmmohrma!

The morning sickness is starting to kick in big time now. Started off just sorta queasy but this morning it was full blown run to the bathroom in a panic type deal. :sick:

How's everyone else doing? :)

Hi everybody, Im due on november as well 24th ... hopes it goes well after 3 MS :D good luck everybody

Hello Alexandra! Sorry for your losses! :hugs: Is there a particular gender you're hoping for? :)

I'll be 7 weeks tomorrow and I'm meeting with a new high risk doctor. She delivers at a hospital with a NICU that handles 23-weekers and my current ob's hospital only handles 28-weekers (now, I certainly don't hope to go that soon, but I want to be prepared). And she should have more experience with cerclages. I hope we like her, my last high risk doctor left me such a wreck last pregnancy. :/

Hope everyone has had a good start to the week! :D

Can I join please?

I'm due Nov 21st I think. This is our first pregnancy after my ectopic which ended in Jan..

I have mega nausea all day, and sore boobs! Feeling totally different to how I felt when I was pregnant with my ectopic, which I'm considering a good thing!

I'm due an early scan at the EPU here in the UK, But I'm flying to Florida on Fri, so will have to wait til were back to see our little bean.

I'm currently 5w2d. And very thank ful!

Xx

Hey everyone! How are we all doing?
I've been feeling a bit sick today which I'm taking as a good thing, especially as I was starting to worry a little as some of my other symptoms haven't been as intense. Can't sleep through the night so I'm having to nap in the afternoon and still got the boob discomfort/tenderness although it is better now.
Feel like time is dragging. How am I only 5+1? Feel like I found out forever ago.

Hey ladies! Hoping to join up with you. I got my BFP on the 12th and my app calculates my due date as Nov 22. I'm trying to stay calm and positive, but I had two early mc's last year feb and march. This baby is a few months ahead of what we had originally planned, but we're hoping very much that this is a sticky rainbow bean.

Hello Mrs Reed and Ser523! Sorry for your losses :hugs: Are you guys hoping for anything in particular?

I feel you on the nausea and boobs, Mrs. Reed, its ridiculous on my end as well! Same with the fatigue!! Do you have your scan scheduled? I have one next Wed (30th) :)

Alexandra, DH wants a girl as well (since we have a DS) but I feel like its another little boy hahaha

Lyn, I feel you on not sleeping at night and needing naps!! And on the time dragging, I feel like I've known for months instead of barely 2 weeks!

Hello Mrs Reed and Ser523! Sorry for your losses :hugs: Are you guys hoping for anything in particular?

Thanks! I think I'm just hoping it's a sticky bean at this point, you know? I'm so afraid of something happening that I don't think I've thought about the actual baby at the end. I think I won't feel/believe that I'm really pregnant until my first ultrasound. If that makes sense. >.<

I feel you with the time dragging, Lyn! I got my BFP on the 12th, but that feels like ages ago. And I can relate on the being tired/not alerting through the night too. I've been woken up almost every night by these awful stomach pains :( that's my biggest symptom, but also super gassy and my boobs are sensitive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->