2017 Christmas Bargain Thread

Today I got Ben and Hollys Little Kingdom Magic Classroom Playset for £5.99 from Home Bargains . Seen it priced between £11-£15 pound !

My youngest is really into Ben and Holly. We don't have a home bargain though :-(

This seems like a bargain if anyone is wanting a trike for little ones. Little tykes perfect fit. Shame the pink is 55 but the teal is 70...

Cheapest I've found the basic model is 49.99 at Argos

https://www.pramworld.co.uk/little-tikes-perfect-fit-4in1-trike-pink#.Whe-1NCnzqA

Cosy Coupe ride on car reduced from £49.99 to £39.99 in Toys R Us.

Asda have anna and elsa playground lego 12 instead of 20 online.

Kids Sidewalk Sports Heelys reduced from £47.99 to £32.99 (30% off) in Sports Direct.
Just got Holly some :)

Got the hot wheels garage! Great bargain and this was on the list anyway so love that even more

Got this balance bike that O had been playing on when ever we go to Halfords as it’s down to £20. Got given a £10 voucher for accessories, so bought his helmet. Helmet and bike for £20 is a bargain.

https://www.halfords.com/cycling/bikes/balance-bikes

Today I got Ben and Hollys Little Kingdom Magic Classroom Playset for £5.99 from Home Bargains . Seen it priced between £11-£15 pound !

My youngest is really into Ben and Holly. We don't have a home bargain though :-(

Oh no that's such a shame ! My local one has all sold out now . I will keep my eye out for any more

Can anyone help me find a sparkly unicorn please? Dd asked santa for one. On the way back i showed her the toys r us one and she said that was too big. She also has a tiny one her list. So if anyone sees a tiny one or one smaller than the toys r us one please give me a shout.

^ argos have the despicable me light up fluffy half price at £12.49. Not sure on size or how sparkly it is because I’ve not picked my reservation up yet.

https://www.argos.co.uk/product/6818296

^ argos have the despicable me light up fluffy half price at £12.49. Not sure on size or how sparkly it is because I’ve not picked my reservation up yet.

That seems like something she would like. When you pick it up would you mind letting me know about size and sparkle factor please.

Can anyone help me find a sparkly unicorn please? Dd asked santa for one. On the way back i showed her the toys r us one and she said that was too big. She also has a tiny one her list. So if anyone sees a tiny one or one smaller than the toys r us one please give me a shout.

Smiggle have one called hug-a-bud they are £12.

She showed me these today and i completely forgot about them. Thank you. She may end up with a family of unicorns. OH just mentioned he thought he saw a tiny one in primark.

She showed me these today and i completely forgot about them. Thank you. She may end up with a family of unicorns. OH just mentioned he thought he saw a tiny one in primark.

My daughter has a little one from primark,it came from by the till

Huge nerf guns in Asda reduced from £100 to £60.

If anyone has a Morrisons staff discount card or knows someone and can borrow it Morrisons is having a 20% off week starting today :flower:

I've got dd a tiny one from Claires and the range. The factory shop have bigger ones in (prob the size of a build a bear) xx

That seems like something she would like. When you pick it up would you mind letting me know about size and sparkle factor please.

I didn’t get much of a chance to look at it before it went into the cupboard hidden away but it looks good for the price. Plays a little music and it’s horn lights up. Nice and soft too. It’s a decent size, about 30cm long.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->