2019 Christmas countdown - 1 day to go!!

I got what they asked for but they didn't ask for much at all this year, and it's hard to find things that aren't just buying for the sake of it really. Ds1 pretty much exclusively wants games, but I don't want to just buy him a load of games so he's shut away in his room all holiday. But a lot of activity gifts just sit unused, like building solar powered robots which seem like they would be right up his street won't get touched. Ds2 has quite a lot of practical things, every year he has new football boots and every year he's really excited and happy about it :haha:

It's hard to know what to buy isn't it. I'm sure they are going to love everything though :)

Ds2 is SO excited. Even though he knows the truth he's still been tracking Santa all day and all sorts. He's in the shower now and reckons he's going straight to bed afterwards! :haha: I think he might be more excited than the little ones.

Argh I do hate the ads on hete sometimes as I've just lost a whole message!

I now have point blank told DD1 that she won't be getting a unicorn from Santa. I just don't want her feeling disappointed and she is very hopeful she will get one.

I explained that I told Santa what I think she would like and she had six items on her list and her sister only put 3 so she can't have everything.

She seemed ok and said she may get something else she wants so *fingers crossed*

Doesn't help my sister is making me feel super guilty about it (in a jokey way) x

I'm glad she was OK. I'm sure she will soon forget about it when she's busy with all her other presents :)

Merry christmas everyone! Just wanted to pop on and show you the new addition that I said I got for layla...

Hes actually quite sweet!

Hope you all have a lovely day <3

IMG_20191225_082952_007.jpg

Merry Christmas.

DD1 was absolutely fine and loves her gifts.

Hope you all have an amazing day xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->