2019 Christmas countdown - 1 day to go!!

I don't know what I'm going to do once the grotto closes, I only follow about 3 other posts :haha: who will I even talk to :haha:

I miss the grotto so much when it closes. I feel like we all know each other so well when we come back on here....it's lovely to come back and see what everyone has been up to.

Hope everyone enjoys the next four days and it isn't too manic.

It is lovely how we all come back every year. It's sad how quiet it is these days.

It is, I think it's a combination of the older faces children growing up a bit and newer parents finding Facebook groups rather than forums

I'll be back too, not that I've been any good with updating or posting! But I've been stalking :haha:

Eek! Off to MIL today and either to BIL or BIL is going to pop over to MILs, not sure of the plan, but it'll be the last gifts I need to give out

Eeeek. Hope all goes well with food orders tomorrow *fingers crossed* then we can properly relax and enjoy.

Decided to take the girls to the cinema Christmas Eve morning. It's a junior showing of Shaun the sheep. Only £9 for three of us. Gets us out the house for a bit as it's just us three until 6pm Christmas Eve when DH finishes work and BIL comes over. X

Eeeek. Hope all goes well with food orders tomorrow *fingers crossed* then we can properly relax and enjoy.

Decided to take the girls to the cinema Christmas Eve morning. It's a junior showing of Shaun the sheep. Only £9 for three of us. Gets us out the house for a bit as it's just us three until 6pm Christmas Eve when DH finishes work and BIL comes over. X

Sounds like a good idea

I can't believe it's Christmas Eve tomorrow. BIL said he's popping round tomorrow so I feel like I need to do an extra clean today just to be sure haha

I was just coming too post it’s Christmas Eve Eve !! My girls cannot contain their excitement !!

I’m doing no more cleaning well apart from just a hoover around and the usual daily kitchen cleaning / tidy toys away ! DDs have the lovely job of tidying their room for Santa hahaha

Got my M+S order this mor ing. Roads were so quiet so that was good and we were in/out in five mins. Got the girls a McDonald's breakfast for getting up early (went at 7.45).

ASDA order due at 4-5pm. Waiting on the email to see if it's all coming *fingers crossed*

I've just sorted out the girls craft drawers and toys downstairs. Then going to put washing away and maybe a bit of a Hoover/dust.

This afternoon we're going to play some games/make some crafts.

DH is getting fed up at work. He's been put on three long days in the lead up (he's a bus driver). He just wants to be home. Finishes 7pm tomorrow.

I was just coming too post it’s Christmas Eve Eve !! My girls cannot contain their excitement !!

I’m doing no more cleaning well apart from just a hoover around and the usual daily kitchen cleaning / tidy toys away ! DDs have the lovely job of tidying their room for Santa hahaha

How do they feel about that? My two said they don't care if their rooms are messy!

22 substitutes with ASDA.
Not as bad as it sounds though.
Main things missing are cheeses and pate. Other things I can deal with. My BIL lives above a big co op so going to see if they have what we're missing

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->