2019 Christmas countdown - 1 day to go!!

Wow, I hope the subs were at least things that made sense

They weren't to bad actually and sounds worse than it is.

8 of them were lemons! Not quite sure how they work it out ,they must count them individually. Basically I ordered 2x packs of four lemons and they sent 8 individual.
Other ones were sausages for sausages, different flavour J20 so no real issues apart from most of the cheese and pate (brie, wensleydale and roule) but BIL has sorted that out.

I have so much wrapping to do. :xmas1: I haven't done hardly anything yet because there's stuff everywhere in my house. Upstairs, downstairs, under the stairs. :xmas4: I need to get it all together and get going. I've never left it this late before!

Hopefully you manage to get it all done in time!

So much rubbish already and not even started opening presents yet! Need DH to get some recycling bags from the library as we haven't got any

Whooo it's finally here.

Had a mad rush last night as DD1 left a letter to the elves asking santa if he got the giant unicorn (which he hasn't) so I wrote an elaborate letter back saying the sleigh had broken but they have to help santa with his small emergency one (hopefully she gets the idea there). The teddy is huge and I just don't hsve the room. My sister said she would buy it for Saturday but we wouldn't fit it in the car lol. I am so worried she's going to be disappointed :-(

Then she mentioned sleeping potion they had last year which I forgot (we have hot chocolate cones this year) so I quickly made a label saying hot chocolate sleeping potion.

I'm feeling the pressure of not having DH here to help and two very excited children. DD2 spilt water all over her bed so I've got a wash on which I didn't plan on Christmas Eve. I also need to get the presents out of the loft at some point. Hope they go to bed early x

Sounds like you have been busy with all the planning! It must have been difficult having to do it all yourself with DH not being there.
Fingers crossed they go to bed early so you can get the presents out!

I hope dd is so happy with everything else she doesn't even notice the missing unicorn in the excitement.

I hope dd is so happy with everything else she doesn't even notice the missing unicorn in the excitement.

I think she will be okay, I just
feel horrible I haven't got it and can't get it even if I wanted too.
She has money and I did say if she didn't get something she could use her money.

That's what I tell the boys, also 2 of them have birthdays not too far away so I remind them of that too.
I had a mini panic this morning that all their presents are rubbish and they'll hate them. It's a ridiculous notion, and came from no where.

That's what I tell the boys, also 2 of them have birthdays not too far away so I remind them of that too.
I had a mini panic this morning that all their presents are rubbish and they'll hate them. It's a ridiculous notion, and came from no where.

Aww I had that too about ten mins ago. Thinking that they won't like what I've got them and I didn't get them enough 'toys' . Don't panic yourself, you've done great for your children xx

I think it's because as they get far I feel like loads of gifts that aren't toys are boring. They never say that, but I just feel toys feel more exciting to buy and wrap than a nice jumper :haha:

I think it's because as they get far I feel like loads of gifts that aren't toys are boring. They never say that, but I just feel toys feel more exciting to buy and wrap than a nice jumper :haha:

Must be so hard as they get older. I was quite careful to get them things that they would enjoy and come in useful (plus something they haven't had already) but I think I should have got the usual Barbie/Playmobil.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->