• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2019 Junebugs

Hi ladies, woke up to blood this morning. Not a lot but obviously it’s scared the hell out of me! I’m terrified I’m losing the baby and am currently waiting for clinic to open to phone them x
Sorry for your scare. I have had some slight bleeding with all my pregnancies at 5-9 weeks and all were fine and healthy..sending you positive vibes x

Co_fostermom I had a dream last night that I started bleeding- I woke up with what I interpreted as period cramps but I think they are actually gi cramps because I’m a bit sick today (tmi but you get the idea) I’m also have twinges down on my lower left side but they come and go and don’t hurt per say, just kind of surprise me.

Mummy2be I am so sorry- are you having a doctor check you out?

Sarah34 how scary! I am so glad everything’s okay though. I’m glad you got to hear the heartbeat.

AFM my symptoms are worse- 6 week hormone spike maybe? My chest is killing me and has gone up nearly a cup size (not complaining though I’m a member of the itty bitty titty committee so I will take it) I feel nauseaous pretty much all day, and I’m exhausted. I’m also working all day so I can’t not be on my game- I can’t wait to be out of first trimester! It’s the worst! And I don’t go in until the 22 so I still have like 2.5 more weeks to go before I even get to hear a little heartbeat and know all is well. At least it’s friday!

Hi Ladies,

Just like to gate-crash on in here with a due date of 12th June based on LMP.

Not feeling too bad at the moment, little crampy, tired, slightly sore boobs and I have had a couple of bouts of nausea twice this afternoon which totally took me by surprise, funny feeling in the stomach, watery mouth......i even dry-wretched (sorry) a couple of times, is that normal?! never experienced any morning sickness or anything with my daughter!

Haven't read all the posts, but hope you're all doing well :)

Loves,
H x

Hi everyone
I got my positive on 3rd oct:happydance: about 9dpo ....still very early but so excited .and shocked. We started ttc this cycle and ...tada ...pregnant first try .
i can't believe it .at 35 i thought it would take awhile thats for sure. Going by my LMP i will be due 17thjune but will have a c section so date will change in 3rd tri to a bit earlier. I look forward to getting to know you all and sharing this awesome journey x

Welcome and congrats! I added you and your due date to the 1st post, if it changes let me know and I'll update it. I also started ttc this cycle and was shocked it worked the first time, I'm 36 (almost 37).

Hi Ladies,

Just like to gate-crash on in here with a due date of 12th June based on LMP.

Not feeling too bad at the moment, little crampy, tired, slightly sore boobs and I have had a couple of bouts of nausea twice this afternoon which totally took me by surprise, funny feeling in the stomach, watery mouth......i even dry-wretched (sorry) a couple of times, is that normal?! never experienced any morning sickness or anything with my daughter!

Haven't read all the posts, but hope you're all doing well :)

Loves,
H x

Welcome and congrats! I added your name and due date to the 1st post. :flower:

I'm not sure about the morning sickness, never had any either with my son, just food aversions. So far I haven't had any this time around either. :shrug:

I never have any dry heaving but I am on another site which is on my phone and a lot of the ladies are saying they dry heave a lot so it must be a normal thing for some!

Sarah - I'm so relieved for you!!!! :cloud9:

Mummy2 b - Any update? Hoping you're doing ok, we're thinking of you! :hugs:

littlejune - I'm a certified member of the itty bitty titty committee too! I'm looking forward to having my nursing boobs back, I miss those suckers! :holly:

AFM - Omg sooooo blooooooooated today. Here I am without a drink in 2 weeks, I thought the weight would just be sloughing off me. Clearly, that is not the case. I immediately lost 2 pounds and gained it back and I've been holding steady. I've even been tracking my food and trying to get in my massive amounts of protein. Can I blame it on anything yet? I don't think my uterus is big enough to blame for anything. #-o

We have half of June now for due dates on our 1st post! You guys ever think about how the ones who will join with end of June due dates aren't even pregnant yet? In fact, they're probably knocking boots right now! :sex::spermy::rofl:

Welcome and congrats! I added your name and due date to the 1st post. :flower:

I'm not sure about the morning sickness, never had any either with my son, just food aversions. So far I haven't had any this time around either. :shrug:
Thanks Mrs JJ! Have a feeling date may be put back a couple of days going by Ov date but just for now i'll keep it simple and go by LMP! hahaha. Not had any aversions (or even cravings) yet but its still early, which is why i was a bit surprised at the nauseous feeling earlier today!

I never have any dry heaving but I am on another site which is on my phone and a lot of the ladies are saying they dry heave a lot so it must be a normal thing for some!
it was just totally out of the blue and I was in the car at the time and I seriously thought i was going to vomit down myself - it was horrible. but then as quickly as it came it went again. And then came back about an hour later!!! hahaha

Since I typed that I've been feeling a little nauseous... maybe it's in my head. :haha:

Oh you have 3 cats?? Me too!! :cat::cat::cat:

@helensamantha That does not sound fun at all! I have the nausea that just lingers from 9:00 AM til 1:00 PM and that started on the last two days. Before that I was only a lil nauseous if I didn't eat but now even food or sour things will get rid of it. I just have to wait.

Helensamantha- I dry heave almost daily if not several times daily! I think it’s normal, did it a few times with my son. I’m just glad I’m keeping food down and nutrients in.

We are very close in due dates
Thats exciting
Hope everything is going great
...have you had many symptoms ?

Hope everyone is doing good today x

Coolio! Nothing really now, I had cramps about 9dpo which was possibly implantation, was quite intense, reminded me of after pains. I’ve never had much sickness with the others. I guess I’m quite tired, and hungry!

Since I typed that I've been feeling a little nauseous... maybe it's in my head. :haha:

Oh you have 3 cats?? Me too!! :cat::cat::cat:

We had 2, lost 1, went to cats home and came back with 2 more, hahahha. The new ones are still kittens, only about 10/11 months old

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->