• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2019 Junebugs

Sarah I hope everything is okay!

I'm still in limbo. Bleeding has completely stopped but I don't know how much of that is because of the meds. Wish they had worked in the first place. Have to go in for another blood test on Monday. My HcG was a bit low yesterday so they still don't have answers.

my fingers are crossed for you both Sarah and fostermom! hoping for good news!
welcome all the new girls, hope you are all doing well?
afm, I am soooooo tired!! Hating all the bruising and soreness from my clexane injections :-(I have to keep reminding myself that it will all be worth it if we get to take this little one home.

Oh ladies I hope everything is ok. And i hope Monday gets here quick!
Afm ... My boobs seem off and on sore. No matter what i eat im really bad gassy. I could do without that.... Its still surreal. And no urge to tell anyone really. Just me and hubs talk about it but not even a lot. So nervous. Just praying.
Hope everyone has a good day.

Hello ladies! I’ve just read through all the posts! Sarah and fostermom I really hope you get some answers soon. Being in limbo is so very hard.

As for me this is baby #5 we both decided we wanted another and if it happened over the next few months so be it.... well here we are! I’m currently due based on LMP 5th June. Because of my previous history I can ask for an early scan.... I usually like to wait until I reach just over 6 week to book a scan and the midwife booking in appointment.

Hello again shanlee!!
X
Hi! It looks like we have the same edd!

How is everyone feeling? I’ve been nauseous every morning since basically finding out and that is honestly reassuring. I know in a couple weeks I won’t feel like that, but right now it’s a good feeling :haha:With my daughter I had horrible morning(all day) sickness so I’m just waiting for it to start.

I still have very few symptoms and I’ll be 6 weeks tomorrow. With my daughter I was all day nauseous so it’s a different experience! I can’t wait for my scan on Friday. Seems so far away!

I’m a little bit terrified of the nausea and sickness.... the 24hr nausea is horrible. It’s starting to creep in for me.... but I’m trying to stay positive and hope it isn’t as bad as previous pregnancies!!!!!

Have you ladies any helpful tips?? Most things I’ve tried never helped but I’m always willing to try!!!

Ive only really had mild nausea in the past, ginger beer was always good at sorting it out, and trying not to have an empty stomach as that made me feel sicker!

I had bad nausea with my DD ....sea sickness bands,b6 ,peppermint tea,ginger beer and eating light snacks thru out the day helped. Also avoiding places with strong smells. I've been feeling nausea on and off since i even got a positive so thats different usually it doesn't hit me until about 7 weeks .

Hi! It looks like we have the same edd!

How is everyone feeling? I’ve been nauseous every morning since basically finding out and that is honestly reassuring. I know in a couple weeks I won’t feel like that, but right now it’s a good feeling :haha:With my daughter I had horrible morning(all day) sickness so I’m just waiting for it to start.
Yes, wonder if it’ll get moved at my dating scan! Probably will, they usually move by a couple of days or so. I didn’t get morning sickness at all with my daughter, in fact I didn’t get any symptoms really, if I hadn’t have skipped AF I wouldn’t have known I was preggers!!
This time however, I’ve got mild cramps, a little nausea, sore boobs, headaches......
Hope it all doesn’t get worse before it gets better!! Haha

With my last i just kept eating all the time. I got a little nauseous but didnt throw up but gained a lot of weight lol. Thats what im kinda trying this time cuz i dont want to let anyone know im pregnant but ive only had mild nausea here and there so far. I feel nothing right now. I want the symptoms. They're awful but reassuring.

I agree it’s reassuring but I have found this bit really hard... like I usually cry a lot because I feel so yuk!

I wonder how much I due dates will alter. Mine have all changed at the 12 week scan.

Ladies with babies have you been early, late or on time with previous babies? X

I agree it’s reassuring but I have found this bit really hard... like I usually cry a lot because I feel so yuk!

I wonder how much I due dates will alter. Mine have all changed at the 12 week scan.

My daughter was born at 39+6 weeks so I class that as practically bang on, haha

My first i had castor oil the day before or on my due date and had him the day after but had to have pitocin. Second was induced a week early.
I HATE pitocin

My son came nearly three weeks early- I swear to this day he jumped too hard and broke his own water. I also had very minimal symptoms first tri with him, this time I feel like I constantly have a stomach bug

Update:

Just came back from the doctors, had a much better experience this time, I think I will stick with this new doctor.

My bloods came back, my HCG was only 49 (that was drawn last Wednesday, I only got the positive Monday), which is worrying for me however my doctor isn’t concerned. She seems to think I ovulated later then I thought and caught my BFP early on. I’ve only just come off birth control and I wasn’t testing for ovulation so I guess she could be right. When I did test at what I thought was 10-12 DPO it was a BFN.

I requested if we could do another blood test to see if the numbers are doubling like they should be, she said there’s no need to, she’s not concerned. She’s given me a date for my first ultrasound which is the 5th of November, I’ll be 9 weeks and 3 days by my LMP, however she said if I did ovulate late I may not be as far along as I think and she doesn’t want me to stress about not seeing a heartbeat if it’s to early. So I guess until then I will continue to pee on sticks. The one I tested on today seems lighter then yesterday’s, which is making me stress, hubby keeps reminding me a number of things can impact that, how much I’ve drunk, the actual test and what not. He’s getting cranky at me for wasting money on the stupid things, that if I don’t have AF that should be a big enough sign that I’m pregnant. I can’t help it though, stress gets the best of me, I want this little human so bad!

Still minimal symptoms, I’ve started this fancy trick when my stomachs empty, I gag until I eat or drink. Still no breast pain, just dull aches every now and then. When I wake up I still have my almost abs, however come night time I look 14 weeks pregnant. The constipation is real. Other then that, I’m my normal self. I know I’ll regret saying it but I want the full on pregnancy symptoms, just so I know everything’s ok and my body is doing what it’s meant to.

On another note I’ve had to cancel my honeymoon to Bali due to the risk of Zika, I’m devastated but as the doctor and my mum have reminded me losing the price of flights isn’t worth your child’s life.

I also think my due date will change as I was testing with OPKs and got negatives around my projected O date and got one like 5 days later than what was projected dd. So who knows. My daughter was born at 40+5 but we were trying and I was testing and temping so I believe she was just very cozy because I know exactly what date I O’d and she was still so late. Who knows tho.

Brit- I’m glad you had a better experience with this doctor. Last pregnancy of my doctor had said that to me I would’ve panicked and flipped but this pregnancy I’m much more laid back. I think you should listen to what your husband is saying and if you haven’t started your period or bleeding then you’re still pregnant. It’s such hassle stressing and I know I hate questioning myself. With this baby I am pregnant until proven otherwise, and I am enjoying every moment of it. I wish you peace of mind and calmness :hugs:<3

BRIT I’m glad your liking this doctor more. Nothing worse than not feeling comfortable with someone looking after you. I think 49 last Wednesday sounds ok? If you only found out the Monday the levels then would have been low. I’ve still been testing with cheap tests and they seem to vary... I just have to tell myself they are cheap and I take them at different times of the day??

My babies have all been late... 7 days, 9 days, 2 days, 5 days!

How’s everyone today? Nausea is not my friend today. We have some guys doing the bathroom all week so it’s difficult to feel sorry for myself! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->