• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2019 Junebugs

MUMMY2B - I am so sorry :( HUGS!!!

The way I explain round Ligament pain= You move to quickly or sneeze and a ligament from top of uterus to pubic bone feels like it got snapped like a rubber band for a moment. You will see what I mean as you get bigger lol.

Brit- That DOC sounds like an idiot. Not every woman is the same. Now mind you with my first two pregnancies SUPER SORE breasts were my indication I was pregnant since I never was good at keeping track of my period when I was 21 lol. This pregnancy my boobs are only mildly painful but they are more tender every day now and I am 6 weeks 4 days or going by my LMP I'd be 7 weeks 1 day. So the boobs may be sore for you later or you may never get sore boobs. Not everyone does.

Congrats to any new BFPS I missed! I am just waiting for Monday for my SCAN lol. Trying to be patient best I can! Can't wait though. Hope everything is okay. I had a dream last night I got a digital pregnancy test and it read "Sorry not pregnant" lol. I woke up feeling the nausea though so that is a lie.

Hoping just said what I was thinking. That doc is an idiot! We don’t all come right out of their textbooks.
How is everyone this morning. My biggest symptom I guess is gonna be acne..... it’s gotten worse and worse and I look like I’m 13. Oh well!

Hi girls, im afraid ive lost my little baby. I had a orange tinge to the tissue last night, so i took a test this morning and its negative. I just dont understand, i feel so sick, just feel so heartbroken. X

I'm very sorry for your loss. I just went through that in July and understand how devastating it is. I pray you get a bean to stick soon.

Congrats Brit95! The Dr they gave you sounds clueless. I'm currently 5w+3d with my second and have almost no symptoms. Update us when you get your lab results back from your blood draw.

I'm so sorry Mummy2B :(
Brit95, I agree with the others. The doc sounds clueless
Co_Foster, I am in the same boat. Woke up this morning with the lightest tinge of tan when I wiped. Not really, pink, but not brown. Anyway, it's gone away now. And, I did look back at my chart with my first (14 years ago) and, I also called the doc around this time in pregnancy with light brown spotting.
It still makes me nervous though. I am just trying not to worry too much

Sorry about the spotting ladies. I am sure it is nothing but it would freak me out too. I still am checking my CM when I go to the bathroom. I am not sure I will ever stop either.

Hi girls, im afraid ive lost my little baby. I had a orange tinge to the tissue last night, so i took a test this morning and its negative. I just dont understand, i feel so sick, just feel so heartbroken. X

I'm so sorry mummy2 b! Are you going to the doctor? :hugs:

Do you all recommend the snoogle earlier than? I've been having so much trouble sleeping since I found out and I'm wondering if one of those pillows would help. That being said, I thought the pillows were really meant for 2nd and 3rd trimesters?

If you're having trouble sleeping, it can't hurt. I have been sleeping like a rock since I brought my sweet snoogle home. Like I actually wake up in the morning when my 4 year old crawls into bed and realize my back is sore because I haven't moved ALL NIGHT. Unlike me, I usually toss and turn. So I roll over real quick and I'm good for another few hours. :haha:

Mummy2b how far along are you? If you aren’t bleeding then it isn’t over. Have you heard of hook effect? Sometimes your hcg can be so high that it won’t register on a pregnancy test. I don’t want to get your hopes up but I would see you doctor xx sending you hugs xxxx

AFM - nausea definitely hit this morning. I have felt sick all day and eating doesn’t seem to be helping. Feeling a bit like I’m coming down with something so could be that.

One week today until our next scan! I’m so hoping for a heartbeat! Xx

Welcome and congrats on your :bfp: Brit! I added you and your due date to the 1st post.

And sounds to me like you got a quack! Make sure you find a doctor you trust and stay away from that other guy!

Mummy 2b I am so, so very sorry. :hugs: :flower: Do something nice for yourself this week...and maybe have a doctor double check.

Brit, that doctor is a total idiot. I've never heard a decent doctor say someone isn't pregnant because the test line isn't strong enough. Even the test directions say a faint positive is still a positive. Also, every woman is different so just because you don't have tender bbs does not mean you aren't pregnant. Was he super young? Or super old? I would definitely find a new doctor super quick because he clearly doesn't know what he's doing.

Sorry about the nausea Sarah.

Elmum, I'm glad the spotting stopped for you as well!

AFM feeling normal although the bloat just got real. I actually decided to go ahead and buy a pair of maternity jeans because my jeans are fitting super tight. I'm starting my new job today so I wanted to wear my slightly dressier skinny jeans and while they are the correct waist size for me, I've had to use the hair tie hack today and they still feel tight. I've been wearing a pair of jeans that I love but are a size too big (I lost a bunch of weight before I got pregnant), so they've been fitting nicely since the bloat started but they are too casual for a first day on the job, you know? I kind of wish I could wear leggings today lol.

And I totally think I'm going to invest in a big pillow because the loss of sleep is becoming an issue. It's amazing to me that something as small as a sesame seed can cause such waves in our bodies!

OHHH co! Starting a new job and pregnant! Congrats on the new job!! Did you tell them or you going to surprise them in a couple of months lol!

Hi!
I’m just getting my head around possibly being pregnant with no.4 (oopsie!) Have had three positive tests now, think I’m only about 11dpo. I just had a feeling one slip and it would be wham, bam thank you mam!
I loved pregnancy and I’m excited, but it’s a good while since my daughter was born, and I’m 37 now! Hope my body copes

Welcome and congrats Mark&Annie! Let us know you're expected due date and I'll add you to the 1st post.

Hi everyone
I got my positive on 3rd oct:happydance: about 9dpo ....still very early but so excited .and shocked. We started ttc this cycle and ...tada ...pregnant first try .
i can't believe it .at 35 i thought it would take awhile thats for sure. Going by my LMP i will be due 17thjune but will have a c section so date will change in 3rd tri to a bit earlier. I look forward to getting to know you all and sharing this awesome journey x

Hi ladies, woke up to blood this morning. Not a lot but obviously it’s scared the hell out of me! I’m terrified I’m losing the baby and am currently waiting for clinic to open to phone them x

Ahh Sarah that is super scary!! I remember I bled with my first, totally thought it was all over, felt like forever waiting for an internal scan - they found him happy in there and a dark area that probably caused the bleed and could even have been a twin.
Everything crossed it’s nothing to worry about for you!! Xxx

Ahh Sarah that is super scary!! I remember I bled with my first, totally thought it was all over, felt like forever waiting for an internal scan - they found him happy in there and a dark area that probably caused the bleed and could even have been a twin.
Everything crossed it’s nothing to worry about for you!! Xxx

Thank you, I have an appointment later on this afternoon. I’m not sure how much we will see on a scan but I need to do something.
The bleeding has stopped now, just very light brown when I wipe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->