• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2019 Junebugs

@helensamantha That does not sound fun at all! I have the nausea that just lingers from 9:00 AM til 1:00 PM and that started on the last two days. Before that I was only a lil nauseous if I didn't eat but now even food or sour things will get rid of it. I just have to wait.

My stomach feels quite tender, like when you have a hangover and not sure if you need to be sick or not, or like when you have a tummy bug and you’ve been vomiting for ages. It’s quite strange. I knew I was lucky last time not to have a sniff of morning sickness but I hope this doesn’t last forever or get any worse

Helensamantha- I dry heave almost daily if not several times daily! I think it’s normal, did it a few times with my son. I’m just glad I’m keeping food down and nutrients in.
As long as it stays as a dry heave and not a wet heave!!!! Hahaha

I hope it doesn't turn into a wet heave for you. Man I have violent gas today. FUN TIMES! lol

Oh god so do I - it’s a long way from from my office at work to the bathroom! Might have to invest in some sick bags if it does :shock:

Awwww kittens! My youngest is 6 years old today (I just realized it was his birthday as I typed this) and my older cats are 14 and 15 I think. My 15-year-old is sick but hanging in there for now. I've been promised I can get a kitten when he passes though because it will be unbearable!

Awwww kittens! My youngest is 6 years old today (I just realized it was his birthday as I typed this) and my older cats are 14 and 15 I think. My 15-year-old is sick but hanging in there for now. I've been promised I can get a kitten when he passes though because it will be unbearable!
THEY ARE MENTAL!!! Every day there is some furry or feather body to clear up and the older Cat just sits there staring and them thinking “what the hell are they doing” :huh:

I have a confession - I haven’t told my husband yet!
He has a big job on next week and is working away so I’m thinking I’ll wait till he gets back. Plus it’s so early. I quite like having my own little secret!

I have a confession - I haven’t told my husband yet!
He has a big job on next week and is working away so I’m thinking I’ll wait till he gets back. Plus it’s so early. I quite like having my own little secret!
Guess what - I haven’t told my OH yet either!!!!!!

Oh exciting! Can't wait to hear how you guys tell them!

Welcome and congrats! I added you and your due date to the 1st post, if it changes let me know and I'll update it. I also started ttc this cycle and was shocked it worked the first time, I'm 36 (almost 37).
Wow amazing and congrats x ....im still in shock. Obviously wanted to be pregnant first try but there was no way i was even considering it would happen. ..my other 3 took a few months. My guy keeps saying he has super sperm (new relationship not same dad as 3) x last time i was pregnant was 5 yrs ago so feel like i have to re learn it all lol

Well its nearly 5am here and i cant get back to sleep ....tmi my nipples feel like they are on actual fire lol
Also i can smell everything. ...EVERYTHINg :lol: i feel like id make a great human sniffer dog. Already had the nausea too. I feel like i ovulated early and bit further along maybe. Or maybe now im older (35) im just so aware of everything earlier on (nausea etc didnt start for me until 7 weeks in last 3 pregnancies ) :)

Well, I think I'm having a miscarriage. Started gushing blood yesterday completely out of nowhere. Pretty sure I passed the yolk sac but not sure because I don't know what those are supposed to look like. So I bled heavier than I ever have in my life for about 2 hours and then it started getting lighter. I haven't bled at all for the last 4 hours or so today. Went in for an emergency ultrasound this morning and my doctor couldn't find a sac but my lining was still thick so she couldn't give me any answers. Blood HcG today was 1976 which apparently is lower than they'd like to see it so I have to go back in on Monday morning for a followup test to see what's going on.

It all happened so suddenly I don't even know what to think or feel. My abs are incredibly sore, all the preg symptoms are still there (worse today actually) but I'm pretty sure it's over. I'm devastated. I wanted to update you all because I'm not sure I'll be on here very much for a while just for my sanity.

Also meant to add im waking up so hot at night ! (Still quite cool here in aus at night time )i guess its my body adjusting to the hormones?...anyone else noticing this too?

Well, I think I'm having a miscarriage. Started gushing blood yesterday completely out of nowhere. Pretty sure I passed the yolk sac but not sure because I don't know what those are supposed to look like. So I bled heavier than I ever have in my life for about 2 hours and then it started getting lighter. I haven't bled at all for the last 4 hours or so today. Went in for an emergency ultrasound this morning and my doctor couldn't find a sac but my lining was still thick so she couldn't give me any answers. Blood HcG today was 1976 which apparently is lower than they'd like to see it so I have to go back in on Monday morning for a followup test to see what's going on.

It all happened so suddenly I don't even know what to think or feel. My abs are incredibly sore, all the preg symptoms are still there (worse today actually) but I'm pretty sure it's over. I'm devastated. I wanted to update you all because I'm not sure I'll be on here very much for a while just for my sanity.

Oh- I am so so sorry. I will be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers, if you care to pop in and update us I will be really concerned to know.

Oh no @co_fostermom I am so sorry! :( Thinking of you! Virtual HUGS so tight! Please let us know if you get an update if you are able to I totally understand if you can't! I hope it is a good one. Fingers crossed so tight!

Last edited:
I’m so sorry fostermom, I hope it isn’t as bad as you fear. Lots of love xxxx

So sorry foster mum :( sending you lots of hugs. Do what you need to do and look after yourself.

Hearing that and having the spotting yesterday myself has made me realise that this could all be taken away before we know it. I am going to enjoy being pregnant today. Xxx

More blood this morning and everywhere is closed. Unless it gets really heavy I’m going to ignore it and pretend everything is ok. Xx

Hi ladies. Excited to add my name to this list and jump into this forum! Just read every single post, what a roller coaster. My due date is June 12, I got my bfp Tuesday the 2nd, but have waited a couple days to be cautious. My tests weren’t darkening as quickly as I’d liked and I was stressing myself out so I’ve stopped testing all together. I have an almost one year old, her birthday is next Wednesday, the 10th and am very excited. Her dad died last year when I was 4w6d and this is a new partner. As I approach this date I’m excited but extremely nervous to do this with my new partner. Overall tho we are extremely excited and happy to see what lies before us. Can’t wait to be in this journey with all you amazing ladies!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->