2019 Junebugs

I’ve seen so many great announcement ideas but I ended up just telling DH as soon as a got a faint line on a test! Lol
How about a little box with a onesie and the test? Record his reaction!

My boobs are still killing and I felt really sick before breakfast this morning. But I think I am coming down with a cold so that could be why. I am bloated and can’t suck much of it in lol

It’s so strange, I still don’t ‘feel’ pregnant. This time round is so different to my first. Xx

hey, thanks for the welcome messages, sorry it's been a couple of days, I couldnt find the post and it's really confusing trying to look for it on my phone!
I am 4+6 today, already nauseous and dry heaving, and that horrible mouth watering feeling - yuck!
Got a 3+ on a CB digi this morning though, so that has cheered me up!
welcome to all the new girls, hope everyone is all ok?x

Holy bloat! I thought i was good and have been eating the same every day but tonight (i work nights) ive been unbelievably bloated. Been wearing my jacket to cover it up.

Mrs. JJ - Hot nips?? Haven't heard of that as a symptom! So funny :haha:

Maybe have your youngest wear a big sibling shirt & see how long it takes him to notice? (Thats what I did for my second pregnancy). That was a fun announcement :)

AFM.... slight nausea is starting to get to me. Still waking up nightly with all sorts of worries - you name it, I worry about it. I think I've slept all night once or twice since finding out I was pregnant.... The bloat is real! I had just lost weight before getting pregnant and thank goodness I didn't get rid of my big clothes, because I need them to hide this little belly! Also, I believe round ligament pain started yesterday. I keep getting these quick shooting pains down low on both sides of my belly, right about where my torso connects to my legs (if that makes sense? :wacko: ) Anyone else??

Last edited:
Yep, I've got the round ligament pain too Bella. Mostly if I stand up too fast.

Crusher - yes, this bloat is real!!!

I still don't have any morning sickness or food aversions though my strong nose is not loving some food smells. I kinda wish the food aversions would start just so I could quit eating so damned much!

BellaRosa,
I have bad round ligament pain...I'm just 5 weeks today but it's already painful when I turn over at night. I got a body pillow to help, but haven't quite figured out how to sleep comfortably with it yet!
I am super hot though. It's heat all over for me, Mrs JJ
I don't have traditional morning sickness, just feel really icky all the time and very tired. Yawn

Omg the pillow! That's the first thing I did when I got my :bfp:! I ordered a new snoogle cover and got my snoogle out of storage. It's my favorite thing ever! It's really helped my lower back pain I have been having and it's just SOOOOO cozy!

Hello Everyone, congrats on your BFP!

I'm 38 years old, had a miscarriage in July 2018 and was advised that we should try again right away due to my age. We were successful and I got a BFP at 10DPO! I'm married and have a 12 (almost 13) month old daughter who is my world! I'm so excited to have another.

I had levels checked at 14 and 16 DPO.
14dpo - 184 HCG and 89.2 Progesterone --This is very high progesterone for so early.
16dpo - 474 HCG.
I have my first scan scheduled next Friday on 10/12/18 when I will be 6w4d. I keep hearing mixed replies about high progesterone so I'm very anxious to get my scan to make sure there is only one bean in there! Did anyone else have progresterone checked when they first pulled your blood for HCG? Can you share your levels?

My EDD is June 3rd!

Hi faith! Welcome and conrgrats on the :bfp:! I added you to the 1st post, we're due date buddies! :happydance:

I haven't had any tests yet so not sure what's normal and I don't remember from my 1st. Does high progesterone mean the possibility of twinsies? :twinboys:

YES! Glad it's not just me. Def worse when I stand up too fast.

As for the pillow - another YESSSSS! I actually never put mine away, since I was pg with my DD in 2012 :haha: I have the Snoogle Loop pillow - and it is AMAZING!!!!! I have a bad back, so even in between pregnancies, it really really helps!

Welcome Faith! I didn't have my levels checked, but wow! Twins! Are you hoping for them? <3

Hi faith! Welcome and conrgrats on the :bfp:! I added you to the 1st post, we're due date buddies! :happydance:

I haven't had any tests yet so not sure what's normal and I don't remember from my 1st. Does high progesterone mean the possibility of twinsies? :twinboys:

Yey to being due date buddies! I think they only checked my levels right away because I was coming off of a miscarriage.
My doctor said high progresterone could indicate twins but cautioned that we will wait for the scan. I've been googling like crazy (I can't stop) and keep finding threads about multiples or molar pregnancies. I do also find some singletons articles but those people were on fertility meds. I wasn't taking anything for fertility. I would have loved twins the first time but this will be baby #2 so... I'm hoping for a single one in there. I will be happy with anything... but you know what I mean.

Hi Ladies,

Welcome to all the newbies! I missed a TON in one day lol.

First, the website was acting very strange yesterday morning so I decided to wait until the afternoon. That's when I had quite the scare.
So, two nights ago, I had a dream that I started spotting. I told myself yesterday morning it was just a dream. Well, come the afternoon, I actually started spotting. I was terrified. It was super light pink and only lasted about 2-3 hours. Apparently, I overdid it with my yoga yesterday. I haven't really found a routine yet but I've been wanting to get into the habit of doing some form a physical activity. I loved the routine I did yesterday but there were a lot of forward bends that made me a bit nervous (as in, how on earth would one be able to do those bends with a baby belly?). I'm really thankful the spotting stopped but I am on high alert right now and slept absolutely terribly. I was worried all last night that it would start again. My nurse told me not to be concerned unless it gets heavier and I experience cramping/ pain with it and said I should probably not do the yoga for a bit (sad day).Today, my abs feel like I did way too many sit-ups (which I did none so I guess I should probably just take it easy for a while).

Also, what is round ligament pain?

Oh no co-foster! I'm so sorry you were spotting, that is scary! At least there's def a reason for it, and baby is telling you to slow down! Take it easy :hugs:

Round ligament pain feels like shooting/crampy pains low in the belly/groin area. Mine is on both sides, right where my legs connect to my torso. It's very quick, but painful. It's due to the uterus growing. I believe it usually doesn't happen until 2nd tri, but I remember it starting super early with my second baby and now this is my third pregnancy so I guess I'm not surprised it started so early...

Okay I have a friend who I think was trying to explain that to me as well! Something to look forward to I guess lol! I'm sorry you are being bothered by it Bella. I've heard that everything happens early with subsequent pregnancies...like, you'll feel Baby kicking sooner and you'll start showing earlier, so it makes sense that other things would happen sooner too.

I had the round ligament pain around this time last pregnancy too. It's not too bad, hurts but only if I stand too fast and I just breathe for second and it's gone. It's more of a quick reminder things are going on in there. :haha:

Do you all recommend the snoogle earlier than? I've been having so much trouble sleeping since I found out and I'm wondering if one of those pillows would help. That being said, I thought the pillows were really meant for 2nd and 3rd trimesters?

Hi girls, im afraid ive lost my little baby. I had a orange tinge to the tissue last night, so i took a test this morning and its negative. I just dont understand, i feel so sick, just feel so heartbroken. X

Hi girls, im afraid ive lost my little baby. I had a orange tinge to the tissue last night, so i took a test this morning and its negative. I just dont understand, i feel so sick, just feel so heartbroken. X

oh, mummy2 b I am so sorry! look after yourself.x

Hello Ladies

Congratulations on everyone’s BFPs!

I’m so sorry to hear that mummy2 b

Can I please be added to the 8th of June 2019. I’m currently 4weeks and 5 days

A little bit about me:
I tested at 10dpo in the afternoon and got a very faint BFP. Tested again the next morning and it was a BFN, I was devastated, I told myself I wouldn’t test again unless AF was very late. Last Friday AF was due... which was a now show, having just come off birth control I wasn’t holding my breath for it as I didn’t know what my cycle would revert to. On Monday I wasn’t feeling right so I tested with a digital, mentally preparing myself for a negative, it came up pregnant. I continued to pee on all the different brands of tests I had in stock, all BFP. I put the positive tests into a box with a pair of baby converse shoes I had impulse bought earlier in the week and took it out to hubby. I told him it was an early wedding present and I couldn’t keep the surprise any longer. He opened it and his face lite up.

I had my first doctors appt yesterday to confirm the pregnancy, the doctor I was given wasn’t the best. Due to it being an afternoon appointment I’d been consuming lots of water and peeing all day so my urine wasn’t very concentrated. When he tested it and it only came up as a faint BFP he told me I wasn’t pregnant because it wasn’t dark enough, he also said it was concerning I didn’t have painful breasts, that “all woman at my stage complain of painful breasts”, he still sent me for bloods though. I have to wait until Monday for the results due to him ordering a full blood work up for everything under the sun, unfortunately this medical practice does not give results out over the phone.

Since then I’ve peed on another 2 sticks, still a big BFP, with the lines progressing each day.

For symptoms I’m having daily headaches, I’ve had them since Monday but I’m not sure if it’s related to caffeine withdrawals from my stopping my preworkouts since I found out. I’m constipated, I’m also not sure if that’s related to the pregnancy vitamins I’ve been taking for the last 2 months in preparation. I’m having on and off cramps which makes me stress AF is on her way. Lower back pain started last night and is on and off. My sense of smell when it comes to food is ridiculous, most meat smell to overpowering for me. I have a decreased appetite but when I don’t eat I feel nauseous. I normally have a sweet tooth but now sweet food doesn’t interest me. I’m not finding any food enjoyable TBH.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->