2019 Junebugs

Hey ladies! I had my scan this morning. Baby is looking good. Heartbeat and all. My due date was moved back to 05/30 which means I probably will be in first week of June since I tend to be late.

Mine have got progressively bigger and later!
37+2 8lb 2, 38+2 8lb 7, 40+2 9lb
So expecting this one at 41+2 and over 9lb!

I had my daughter 2 days before my due date. I was actually induced due to how far I was dilated without going into labor.
I may be the only person to ever say it, but I didn't have any issues with the pitocin medication/being induced! My only issue was my blood pressure dropped a lot when I got the epidural so they had to turn it off (ouch!).

co_fostermom - I just logged in for the first time since this weekend and read your update. My heart is broken for you. Please let us know what the doctor says. :hugs:

My water broke 40+1 with my son and he was finally born 40+4. It was a long 3 days! :haha:

Mine have got progressively bigger and later!
37+2 8lb 2, 38+2 8lb 7, 40+2 9lb
So expecting this one at 41+2 and over 9lb!

Well that’s what I thought with my number 4 but I was wrong...

Mine went 8lb 2, 8lb 9, 8lb 15 and then 8lb 7.... interestingly my boys were lighter than the girls

Well I had a little rest in-between contractions while I was laboring in a birthing tub but not much really. It was hard to be tired until it was all said and done though.

3 days is a long time Mrs JJ!

I'm still waiting to hear the results of my blood test. This weekend has been hard because I stopped bleeding completely early on Friday and have felt pregnant all weekend...as in my symptoms were actually getting stronger not weaker. I would think the opposite would be happening if I'm having a miscarriage? I don't know. Maybe I'm just holding onto my last shred of hope. Will let you all know when I know.

Fostermom I’ve had 3 early mc and the cramping has always been pretty intense, I bleed around the same time as my period (7 days) and it was quite clotty.

Hopefully you get some results soon. The waiting game is tough. Hugs xx

Cofostermom i hope everything is great! Glad to hear bleeding stopped. Like mummy said... I bled a whole period clotty length for my miscarriage.
So i work nights and each night i have been feeling slightly nauseous so i just keep eating... Lol. One thing i do want to happen this baby is my water to break on its own. But someone convenient like the shower so as not to have a mess on my hands lol

co_fostermom - I'm glad you're not bleeding anymore, I'm hanging onto that as a good sign! :hugs:[-o<

My water broke as I stepped out of my husband's truck in the IKEA parking structure. My Hubs was like, let's go and I said "I can't... my water broke". He went silent and I could see the thoughts racing through his head. He was like, do we have to go to the birthing center?? But I told him not yet, we had a while to go (I had no idea just how long). He ended up running through the store on his own and manhandling an entire few boxes worth of a new dresser for me on his shoulder all the way back to the parking structure while I sat on a pile of towels. Then we got home, ordered calzones and he put the dresser together while I sat on another pile of towels. It was a fun 1st day. :haha:

Jj thats pretty funny. I think my hubs first thought would have been.... Did that happen IN my car? Lol

Labor was very slow from there. Didn't start getting contractions until middle of the night that night so didn't sleep and then labored at home for a day, spent the afternoon/night in the birthing center trying to encourage contractions and laboring in the water and then went to the hospital the next day to be induced, he was eventually born the day AFTER that via c-section after pushing for 4 hours. He was sunny side up so was stuck with his big ol' fat head. :haha:

Just got back from our 1st appt! We saw the baby and heard the heartbeat!! :cloud9:

We go back in 4 weeks for another ultrasound and the NIPT testing and find out the gender!

Moving right a long! Yay
My first had to be sunctioned out. Awful. I pushed for 3 1/2 hours the big head!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->