• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2019 Junebugs

I've hit the point where I'm too hot much of the time. Last night my DH opened the window and I slept much better with cool air in the room. I feel like it's too early for swelling and overheating!

Shanlee - I understand. I am out of breath often, too. My BP is perfect, but my heart rate has been high all pregnancy. My resting HR is usually in the 50's or 60's and for months it's been in the 80's and 90's every time they check it. Makes me feel like I've been taking the stairs when all I'm doing is walking.

Shanlee - I understand. I am out of breath often, too. My BP is perfect, but my heart rate has been high all pregnancy. My resting HR is usually in the 50's or 60's and for months it's been in the 80's and 90's every time they check it. Makes me feel like I've been taking the stairs when all I'm doing is walking.
Haha I’m right there with you and glad I’m not the only one!

Babybump - I think I misunderstood :haha: I thought you were CHOOSING to just take a 5 mile walk each day :rofl: I am on my feet quite a bit each day, being a teacher and then chasing after my two kiddos at home. I wouldn't have time for extra walks even if I wanted to! <3 Hang in there hun <3 .... OH MAN about the bridesmaid dress! Yes, I'd say best to go bigger than smaller - at least bigger they can take in the dress, whereas smaller they'd have to add material, which is more difficult and more expensive! Maybe pre-pregnancy size plus one size bigger?? Best of luck with that!!! <3

mkyerby - UGH! Glad she changed her tune but that's so annoying!!! I'm with you - the constipation has eased up for the opposite! Like you said - no room left!! :haha:

Shanlee - How do they plan on monitoring you?? Can you drag your monitors around with you? Were you hoping for a pain-med-free birth? I can't imagine being made to lay in bed if I were going for a natural/pain-med-free birth! I've done it twice, but staying still is excruciating! I have to pace! If you're considering the epidural, you can probably do it... otherwise, is there a way for them to monitor you out of bed? Sorry, I've never had a c-section, so I feel like I don't have much advice to give! Hopefully someone else can advise you! <3

mkyerby - OMG! That's so scary! Glad she was okay! <3

Babybump - UGH for the hip pain! I know that feeling too well. Yes..... and no. Still unprepared here, but in a world of pain. By the time I get the stuff I need to get done to keep my household in order (laundry, groceries, getting kids bathed, getting dinner on the table, etc.) I have no time left for baby stuff! I'm getting things done little by little, but SO slowly.... it's awful! And of course, by the time I get that "normal" stuff done, my body feels like it's breaking! I'm so tired of being in pain! Anyway, yes, I can commiserate <3

Jules - I just started with the swelling too - but only after I've been on my feet a fair amount. Then my ankles swell up! I had AWFUL swelling with my daughter (twice the size that I am now) but none with my son. Wondering if it's a gender sign in my case :haha:

Mark&Annie - Thanks for sharing!!! I've been looking for empowering birth stories because they make me feel better about going into labor! I'll have to check it out! As for stretch marks, I'm covered from my previous pregnancies... but luckily, mine are white instead of angry red. They fade pretty well after pregnancy so I'm not terribly concerned. Hope, for your sake, that yours stay away!

Shanlee - UGH Noooooo! Does she have a plan for when she's moving out?? I have to wait on the nursery too, but for a different reason. DH just hasn't had time to turn the office into a big boy room for DS..... which means DS is still in the nursery and baby is bunking in with us. I've come to terms with it, but it will be nice when DS has his own room with a bed because he's SO ready to be out of that crib!

mkyerby - Kids in daycare/preschool is no joke! My family has def had more than our fair share this season too! I'm sorry you've been so sick :( I definitely can relate though. We're still considering a fourth child, but we may stick with three, so this very well may be my last pregnancy. I'll miss a lot of it, but at the same time, the discomfort and pain have definitely set in. And YES on the husbands!!! Mine complains about being sore from mowing the lawn or having a cold and its like, well, pop some Advil or cold meds and move on! #ManFlu :rofl: I mean, seriously though! Can you imagine what they'd be like if THEY had to carry the babies?!?! :haha:

Jules - Yup, here too. I have to sleep with the fan on full blast, or I don't sleep well at all <3 (Not that I'm sleeping well anyway..... but you know what I mean :shrug: :haha: )

Shanlee & Jules - YES on the heartrate! Glad I'm not the only one! My watch monitors my heart rate, and it's usually between 93 and 114 or so.... some mornings it's gotten up to 134-138.... I really feel awful when that happens. My midwife says its because I'm dehydrated... maybe try drinking more water?? I know I always start to feel better when I drink more water, so I'm fairly sure that's it for me. Blood pressure on the other hand has been fine for me, so it's only my heart rate.

Anyone have appointments coming up?? I see the midwife on Thursday & get an internal check to see how much I'm dilated. I believe I also get the group b strep test then. Less than 4 weeks to go!!!! Still crossing my fingers I'm not in hospital on my due date.... the closer I get to DD's dance recital, the more I'm determined to be there for her!!! It would just kill me if I were in labor while she was at her recital. And worst would be that her daddy would miss it too, because he'd be with me! Of course, I'd send him on if I weren't in actual labor... <3 <3 <3

Negative for group b strept here! Woohoo! I really scared myself with online horror stories. Of course I would do that :haha:

I go to the OB weekly now - not sure if they’ll start cervical checks yet or when. I just want to meet this babe so bad! Can’t wait to have her in my arms.

Wifey - Yay! Glad you're feeling better about that, too :o) Yup, I'm on weekly appointments now too :o) Kinda funny because (I know I said already that) my next one is on Thursday, but my 37 week appointment is on Monday... only 4 days later :haha: IDK what they're going to gain in that short amount of time but whatever :shrug: Then I have another Thursday appointment the following week, and a Friday appointment the week after that. I schedule mine in advance because of my work schedule. <3

I don't start weekly appointments until 36 weeks (I'm 33w now), but I did start weekly BPP ultrasounds and NSTs today. She looks great and I got a perfect score on the ultrasound, so I wish I didn't have to do them. They gave me one pic - of her having fuzzy little hair on her head. My babies are always bald with just the lightest blonde hair, so I'm thinking that's all they are seeing. It was sweet, though - picturing her having hair already. Next week they are adding in a growth scan so I will be able to see if my borderline GD is affecting her size. Looking forward to that one!

Oh gosh @BellaRosa8302 no way would I walk that far by choice but hoping it helps with the baby engaging etc ! I’m totally with you on the housework etc I’m getting so tired now DH keeps saying it’s preparing us for the night feeds anyway ha! I just tend to do the important stuff first and then whatever a so go around the house ! I am hoping to do a good deep clean before the baby arrives though! Hoping baby arrives before your DDs recital ! I’d be really disappointed too if I were to miss something like that !

I have the health visitor coming out sometime this week. Then the midwife next week at 36 weeks , going to go through the birth plan with DH before then too ! We don’t have weekly appointments just every fortnight until 40 weeks then it’s weekly until 42 weeks !

Glad your group b step came back negative Wifey ! Damn google always gives me anxiety but I can’t help googling !!

I don't start weekly appointments until 36 weeks (I'm 33w now), but I did start weekly BPP ultrasounds and NSTs today. She looks great and I got a perfect score on the ultrasound, so I wish I didn't have to do them. They gave me one pic - of her having fuzzy little hair on her head. My babies are always bald with just the lightest blonde hair, so I'm thinking that's all they are seeing. It was sweet, though - picturing her having hair already. Next week they are adding in a growth scan so I will be able to see if my borderline GD is affecting her size. Looking forward to that one!

Glad baby is looking perfect and she’s got hair growing!! Hope the growth scan goes well next week too !

Today isn't a good day, think I've reached the slump where I've had enough, defo not helped by the fact I've woken up woth a horrible cold, ear ache and head ache and generally feel like poo! My hips ache but nothing new there

Just trying to finish off my last degree assignments before baby comes is hard, baby brain is getting in the way.

Jules - That's exciting! I wish they'd give me a growth scan... I'm a little nervous knowing I do have GD and my son was so darn big without a diagnosis last time (although they kept asking me in the hospital if I had it & checked his sugars, so I think they suspected I did have it & went diagnosed). But, they don't do that unless I'm on insulin or other medication for it. At this time, I'm still diet controlled and just have to prick my finger 4x daily to monitor it. <3 SO adorable about the hair in the scan! That's amazing to be able to see! :cloud9:

Babybump - LOL @ the walking thing! :haha: I was so impressed too ;) And thanks for commiserating! Yeah, I def am NOT going above & beyond... I'm just sticking to what NEEDS to be done & still having a hard enough time :wacko: At least DH is finally done with his classes until the next one begins late this month, so now I have a little bit of help! Before that now it was ALL ME. :cry: So interesting how the appointments are handled differently in our different countries! <3

Emzeebob - Ooooooo yes baby brain..... not fun. Hope you're feeling better soon & that you get your assignments done quickly <3

Emzee - I'm just getting over that sickness - I feel for you!

Bella - I don't take meds for it or even have to prick my finger, just change my diet, which I've done well many days, but not so well others. :shy: I seem to have a very proactive doctor. I feel like I'm being overwatched, which I would normally love, but insurance these days makes it painful on the wallet!

@BellaRosa8302 Hahaha I would be sooo impressed with myself too if I made the choice to walk that many miles a day ! I’m glad your going to be getting a bit of extra help I am sure you will notice it !

@emzeebob - sorry your struggling too ! Hope you feel better soon and good luck with your assignments !

Urgh I’ve just had a forth nosebleed since last night I’ve no idea what’s going on ! I’ve never had them before !

@Mark&Annie that Facebook page is what I needed! I seem to always have a bit of a wobble on the lead up to labour but seeing those pictures and videos have been such a help! How amazing are women! Made of tough stuff!

@Babybump87 i know your more likely to have nose bleeds but I’m not sure about so many in such a short time? Maybe a quick call to your midwife just to check????

I had a maternity photo shoot with my sister in law on Sunday..... was a bit last minute as she had some new dresses that she wanted to try out. Hopefully I can share them with you soon.

I have my homebirth visit on Friday then who knows when I’ll have another!!!!

We don’t get cervix checks or anything like that until we need a sweep and that’s only if your midwife is up for it. I’m full term tomorrow!!! Whaaaat!!!

Who do you think will go first?!

@Babybump87 i know your more likely to have nose bleeds but I’m not sure about so many in such a short time? Maybe a quick call to your midwife just to check????

I had a maternity photo shoot with my sister in law on Sunday..... was a bit last minute as she had some new dresses that she wanted to try out. Hopefully I can share them with you soon.

I have my homebirth visit on Friday then who knows when I’ll have another!!!!

We don’t get cervix checks or anything like that until we need a sweep and that’s only if your midwife is up for it. I’m full term tomorrow!!! Whaaaat!!!

Who do you think will go first?!

Yeh I was reading they can be normal . I’ve a GP appointment this week so will see what she says . My midwife is useless !
Ooo that’s lovely ! Look forward to seeing your pictures !

Wow full term tomorrow eeek !!

I’m hoping I go into labor last few days in May/ First week June , what about you ladies ?

I’m really hoping for a May baby! But actually due June 3rd.

You ladies and Hoping are the first due !

I’m not due until 13 June haha x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->