2019 Junebugs

Haha! My DD1 has her birthday the 25th and seeing as DS1 and DD2 already have birthdays 2 days apart it would be nice that baby was late (want baby late rather than early as I have too much going on in the next few weeks)

Oof, Jules, sorry to hear that!! I have high deductible insurance and have already met my deductible, so thankfully at this point everything is free. Glad they're keeping a close eye on you, but yeah, that is difficult :(

Babybump - Nooooo! I think I remember reading that nosebleeds can be common in pregnancy?? But that's odd to happen suddenly like that. Hope you're okay! <3

Mummy - Yay on the pics! Can't wait to see! Eek! Congrats on almost 37 weeks! :o) Home stretch!!! <3

I'm due June 2nd.... hoping to go early enough that I'm home for my daughter's dance recital on June 2nd (I know I've already shared this a million times). I have SUCH mixed feelings.... not being ready for baby at home but my body is breaking & definitely being over pregnancy, then there's being so apprehensive about labor/postpartum.... And I'm HUGE! I don't feel like I can get much bigger. I really do feel like I'm going to go early. But I'm going to go with, I'm okay with early or late, as long as I make it to the darn dance recital :haha:

I am so relating to this topic! My doctor said she will not let me go to my due date, so anticipates inducing between 39-40 if I keep having a good pregnancy. The problem with that is she only works at the hospital/clinic less than a mile from my house on Tuesdays. So if she induces me that week, it will be June 18th and my daughter's birthday is June 17th. I don't want their birthdays a day apart! So I'm really hoping I go early since I know I can't go late. I had a birthday three days after my sister and I always hated it growing up.

I want my baby to come June 1. We already have hubs birthday and our anniversary I may and my mom's birthday and mothers day. Too crowded.
Be nice if these babies come the day we hope for huh? That would be great

DH and DD1s birthdays are the day after each other! I’m glad DD1 arrived when she did so she didn’t have to share her birthday! We only have One birthday in May or and one in June so baby is arriving at a nice time !

We have it all planned in our heads when we would like baby to arrive but like you say Crusher they never play ball !!

Thanks Bella I’m good thanks , just going to mention it to my GP this week , get my BP checked although thankfully it’s always been spot on !

@BellaRosa8302 how long do you usually stay in hospital for? Fingers crossed all is ok and baby comes early or late!!!!!!! Today I’ve washed babies bedding so the Moses basket and crib are sorted so I’m making a start. Am feeling you on the aches and pains... walking is not the nicest.... just everything really hurts and aches!!!! But still I wanna be late so I feel more ready.

@julesmw could you ask for the Tuesday before???? It’s tough not wanting to share birthdays!

@crusherwife44 totally understanding having to many things in one month!! Always Nice to have important dates spread out a little.

@Babybump87 it's so exciting she might sweep you then!!!!

I can’t wait for this thread to start having babies in it!!!!!! All the lovely pictures!!!!

Also who will have the biggest and smallest!!! So exciting xx

I never nestedfor the first two. This one is off and on. I'm kinda waiting on kicking the baby chicks to the coop this weekend and then I've got two lists to get done lol. Plus this week has been cold and i don't clean as much when its cold lol

I don't know if it's because I've actually been sleeping since getting sick around 10 days ago (no insomnia for over a week!!!) so I'm finally rested, or if nesting has kicked in, but I've gotten more done today than I usually do in a week. And it's only half way through the day. What in the world?

I’m 36 weeks tomorrow and not really feeling the nesting thing yet. Probably because our house still isn’t ready and I don’t want to nest in our current house in the hopes we will move before baby.
It’s such a confusing time. I really want baby out and here with us and we are also not ready for him. Ugh

I need some advice ladies. Because of my C-section in 2017 and pregnancy 11 months following that, I am considered at a higher risk for uterine rupture (1% more, 2-3% total.) I want a Vbac but am being told there are so many restrictions on this, like having to be on a monitor from the moment I go into labor until birth. I am terrified about this and can’t imagine having to be in bed the entire time. Can I decline this? If I do what will they do? Has anyone else hadn’t to be in bed monitored the entire time and how have you coped with it ? Please help ladies, I’m terrified!

@Shanlee16 - I am going for my VBAC as well, I am in an FB group called "VBAC Support Group- (NEW)" and they have so much good information. VBACs are often much safer for babe and momma and the risk of rupture, though it can happen, is actually quite low - even ACOG recommends a VBAC over a RCS. Come join us if you want! Everyone is very supportive and empowering. I'm actually doing a hospital tour today so I'm going to ask about options for monitoring because I plan to go all natural and refuse to be stuck in a bed. If they don't have wireless monitoring at your hospital maybe the doc would be good with intermittent monitoring?

Feeling gigantic ladies! Sometimes uncomfortable but also just really happy and enjoying the last few weeks. I'm finally on maternity leave and loving it, hope I get to enjoy the full 4 weeks so baby girl needs to stay put until at least June 1st because I'm hoping for a June baby and still have a lot to do. But also she can't stay put too long since I'm due June 3rd and doc insists I need to go into labor by my due date, though he will do a sweep if need-be. So ya, she has a very specific window, hope she plays along. :haha:

Today I went through all the clothes so I can wash all her Newborn - 3 month stuff and get organized. Hubs put together the swing so now I just need a pack n play so I can get organized there and need to pack a hospital bag and install the infant seat. I need to organize the kid's closet too though, it's overflowing and overwhelming. No idea where to keep my son's shoes either. Good thing I'm on leave so I can work on this. Is it too late to add on to the house before babe gets here?? :haha:

Got a couple of our maternity photos back which I love. Even if I do look waaaay bigger than all you ladies with your cute bumps. Extra baby cushion I guess. :shrug:

IMG_4717.JPG

You look beautiful Mrs JJ! Hope baby girl comes for you on June 1st!
I’ve packed the hospital bag but we haven’t installed the car seat yet.
Enjoy your maternity leave!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->