• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2019 Junebugs

Idk about the dropping either. I cant ever tell. I dont think the last two did but this little girl has always been so low down... I just dont know lol
Im not even 36 weeks until sunday and want to make it to at least 37. But even last night before any sex i was just laying in bed reading a book and for an hour they were probably 10 minutes apart. Lots today too. Ive been having them for weeks and weeks but they are picking up!
Maybe it was the romance novel i was reading.... Hahahahha hubs was at work

I’m trying to tell myself baby will slip out :haha:

I’ve never had BH and I’ve not this time round. I’d worry I wouldn’t know if it was the beginning of something?! I guess your bodies are gearing up to the big event??

And yes I agree they should be testing your urine. I had my homebirth visit at my house today and she still checked my wee.

All was good with my visit. She filled the form in for the hospital, gave me a list of possible things I may need and done routine checks. She said baby is bobbing about on my bladder :haha: tell me about it!!!!

Last night I was getting BH every 5 minutes or so, to the point they were waking me up from sleep - panicked a little bit! Managed to get to sleep eventually but never had any that intense before, well, not at 35 weeks!!
Ive just finished painting the hall and staircase and have my sights set on redecorating my bedroom before I even start sorting baby clothes and washing nappies - I best not run out of time!!! NOT FREAKING OUT....!

Oh my! So many of you get strong BH!!!! Argh!!!! Like it’s a bit exciting think babies are gonna appear!

Hi ladies! I am also getting strong BH's that actually hurt my back and I have to breathe through a little bit at times because it feels hard to breathe. I just had my GB strep done but I don't have the result yet. This was the first time they took a urine sample from me since my very first appt... So not sure what they were finally looking for. If a sample is needed with the GB strep or they were drug testing me or if it was for proteins? lol They didn't tell me. She also made me do my own swab for the GB strep in the bathroom before giving the sample. I do not know if I did it accurately. Guess we will find out. Shouldn't be that challenging lol. In my last two pregnancies they sampled my urine every time I went in. Interesting how things have changed where I am in the last 9-10 years.

I am set up for induction on May 23rd so she will be out in 2 weeks. Woot! I hope it goes well. Never been induced before. Oh and baby is head down again! I didn't need to do any tricks to make it happen. Just patience. lol

Maybe! We will see how long this induction process takes. I am going to ask them to check for dilation on Tuesday. I have heard if there is some dilation already happening it can sometimes go quicker :)

I seen my Auntie today for the first time in about 3 weeks and the first thing she said was wow you’ve dropped . Baby won’t stay in much longer lol I hope she is right !

I’m getting more and more BH and pains down below to the point we’re I’ve had to stand up quickly haha . His movements at times are really painful too !

Wooop Hoping !!! That’s super exciting !! Won’t be long !! They were probably testing your urine for proteins and infections . I get mine tested at every midwife/GP appointment.

@Hoping4numbr3 i guess if you’ve already started to dilate your more favourable?? Hopefully if it doesn’t happen before then when you get induced it’s nice and straight forward.

@Babybump87 I wonder if he will arrive early?! This bit is always so much guessing!

I feel like this baby will be late but then who knows? Just because my others have been late doesn’t mean this baby will be... think I’d be surprised to go early though!

I feeling a little sad that the finish is near but excited at the same time! Im uncomfortable but I’m not ready ready for labour so I do hope I’m late so I feel fully ready of that makes sense?! X

Eeek I really don’t know mummy ! To be honest I don’t like the not knowing when I will go into labour stage. Already making me feel a tad anxious/nervous for when I get those first pains / contractions. I dunno maybe it’s because I’ve got the girls and they will need looking after etc . Not even sure why that’s stressing me out as I live by loads of close family and friends !

How late were your other children ?!

Uggggh my DS is sick AGAIN. We just all had the stomach bug from him the end of March and now my mom's called to say he has fever, body aches, chills and threw up. I can't deal. I'm still dealing with coughing and snotty nose after weeks and weeks and now I'm sure we'll all catch this :cry: Not a good Mother's Day gift.

Hope the rest of you ladies have a good Mother's Day!

@mkyerby16 im so sorry your little one is poorly! Seems as though sickness never ends. I’ve also had a sore throat for over 2 weeks.... it gets so painful... but I don’t know if going to the drs will help! Hopefully you all feel better soon.

@Babybump87 when you think of your first there was no other children to worry about! I’m not sure why I worry either!!! I think I was most anxious with no.4. I’m in 2 minds about this labour. I’m excited to meet baby and do it more than likely for the last time BUT I’m anxious but never know why? Mine have all been late! 7 days, 9 days, 2 days and 5 days?! So who knows......

Oh yes and happy mother’s day to all those celebrating today. Hope your all spoilt x

Hello

Quick catch up from me that still has a fluey thing so been sleeping alot! Have such an awesome husband that has literally let me sleep for the last 2 days straight (I say sleep, with a chest infection and coughing )

So baby could be here on Tuesday after being diagnosed with iugr, we have a scan with a consultant as hes on the 4/5th centile, if he hasn't grown again which he hasn't for the last 2 growth scans he will be out that day or the next depending on if I have steroid Injections which I'm sure they will give me then first.

So fingers crossed he's put a bit of chub on or even grown a cm cos he's been stuck at 27 week soze for too long now, me may be prepared stuff wise but I'm not mentally prepared for him to be here yet

Happy Mother’s Day, ladies!

Emzee, I’ll be thinking of you and hoping for the best possible outcomes. <3 please let us know how you and baby are doing when you feel able. I hope he’s grown a bit — but if not, I know he’s already a tough little guy!

@mkyerby16 - oh no sorry your DS is sick again fingers crossed he is better quickly and you don’t catch anything

@Mummy2Corban - oh gosh you have such a wide range of when baby could arrive then !DD1 was 9 days late but DD2 arrived 5 days earlier ! I’m anxious too and I never know why I think we just need to fill that worry hole at times !

@emzeebob will also be thinking of you and your little man ! Wish the best for you both and hope he’s put on a little bit of chunk ! Stay positive at this stressful time ! Big hugs xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->