• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2019 Junebugs

Random thought.. But when I had my DS I was on a group like this in here and we transitioned to a Facebook group to more easily keep up with each other and post pictures. Not sure about all the logistics of setting it up and totally get that this is more private, but just a thought as we all get closer to babies being here!
I would absolutely love to start a Facebook group!

Baby still cooking :) he's gained 100g in 2 weeks unsure if that's good or not but Drs still concerned. Won't let me go passed 37 weeks but more scans and dopplers to keep an eye on him but for now they want him to try and cook more. Think she said he weighed about 2lb 11oz but I know scans might not be accurate, so been told to rest and eat lol anytime between now and 3 weeks he shall be here

Rest and eat girl! Treat yourself to some good stuff while you're at it! Grow baby grow
I got rid of Facebook 10 years ago and don't ever miss it. Sorry girls
Going to my appt in a bit.

At least he has gained! Yes rest and eat, eat and rest! Hopefully baby boy can cook for a few extra weeks. X

I’m with Crusher, got rid of Facebook years ago and don’t miss it. I’m happy to keep this thread going or move over to a parenting thread! Would be great to keep in touch.

Looking forward to my next appt on Thursday. I love the reassurance from the OB. The battery in my Doppler died and I haven’t replaced it. Baby is typically super active, so her lazy times worry me. I know the girl has to sleep sometime lol Now that we’re nearing the end I get moments of anxiety that she won’t make it. I try to block it out, know it’s irrational, but it’s there.

Is anyone into astrology? I was just thinking this morning, baby better wait at least a week lol I’ve felt like she’s a Gemini all this time! It’ll blow my mind if we have a Taurus. Weird, silly thoughts - I know! :rofl:

@wifeybby its so normal to worry! We all worry. Mine was the worst with my second... after the molar and mc I worried the whole time and I found labour so emotional as I just wanted her in my arms safe! But then the worry only really starts once there here!!!! Haha!!! All will be ok my lovely.

Just got out of my appt. Didnt want to be checked but he just got up in there after the strep test and not dilated at all.

Eeek Bella !! Sounds promising for you !! The baby watch had begun I think !

Glad your growth scan went well Jules !

Glad baby has put on a bit of weight Emz . Hopefully he will put on a little bit more before 37 weeks ! I’d be having a few extra treats cause you both deserve them !

I also got rid of Facebook a few years ago . We could always set up a thread on here too for those who don’t have Facebook so we can still join in haha .

I totally agree it’s normal to worry . I am a terrible worrier and worry my self sick sometimes about the most irrational things. Having kids has made this even worse at times! All of our babies will be fine !!

Sorry your not dilated Crusher but how annoying he checked you over when you didn’t want to be!

I’ve got the midwife, tomorrow be interesting to hear what she has to say on baby’s position etc. I don’t think he’s engaged , rather just sitting there ! Does anyone know if the midwives give sweeps if baby is not engaged . Both the girls engaged so I’m wondering if this little fella will or not !

My monkey isn’t engaged.... apartly it’s just bouncing on my bladder :haha: I’m not sure about baby not being engaged? I would guess yes as cooper wasn’t engaged until I was in labour.... but then maybe depends on the midwife????

Crusher it’s a bit rubbish he checked you when you didn’t wanna be.... specially when they aren’t to comfortable.

AFM pretty scary day yesterday . Went for bloods last week . GP phones me yesterday morning out the blue my iron is low (what’s new) and also liver bile function (apparently can be a indication of cholestasis) is raised go straight to local maternity hospital for repeat bloods . Gets there have to have bloods taken twice. Told to come home and wait for a phone call . Waited all day and thankfully all the levels were normal ! So I’ve no idea what’s gone on there !

Maybe i just dont like doctors. Idk why im kinda irritated from that appt. My hubs and i decided to decline the 36 week ultrasound if it was ok cuz i just had one from the other office before switching over and being charged almost 300 for it. And the doc seemed fine with it and then said... You know you'll reach your deductible by the time your in labor..... Shoulda stayed in the military another 2 months holy moly.

Not dilated at all here except the outer dilation of 1.5cm to 2 cm that my doc says is normal for people that have had previous pregnancies.. Bummer but I am still scheduled for induction in 9 days. I was hoping though that I would at least be a little dilated... grr!

@Hoping4numbr3 with my second I had a sweep and my midwife said I was 2cm but like you said was common as I’d already had a baby.... I wasn’t induced BUT from first contraction to her being out was just over 3 hrs so all might be ok with induction?! Lotsa stairs etc in these next 9 days???

Had my 34 week appointment today. She told me the growth scan from yesterday where baby weighed 5lb 12oz put her at 76 percentile. When she measured fundal height, it was 33 - the same as at my 32 week visit two weeks ago. Isn't that odd? I wonder if baby's position changes fundal height measurement?

Wifey - I've been having anxiety recently, too. I was pretty okay all pregnancy, but the last few weeks I find myself worrying. It didn't help today when the MW (who filled in for my doctor who was called out for a birth) told me I needed to keep my BPP ultrasounds and NSTs up since at my age stillbirths are much more frequent. Why would she say that? Ugh!

Oh goodness, Jules. What a stupid thing for her to say.
Wifey, I also have anxiety. I found myself dozing off today and thinking horrible thoughts. I am just so paranoid something will happen to baby this last week.
It’s hard not to be scared at this point

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"