• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2019 Junebugs

@emzeebob sorry that your poorly but great that you’ve been able to kinda get some rest. Hopefully baby boy has put a bit of weight on by tuesday! Can only imagine not being mentally ready for him yet! Like the other ladies have said please keep us updated on things when you can and we will all be thinking of you both and sending some positive vibes your way. Big hugs lovely.

@Babybump87 so either way for you! Its not knowing!!!! I wanna be late!!! Stay put bubba stay put!!!!!!!

What appointments are going on this week?

Lol i wanna be early @Mummy2Corban

I have my 36 week midwife appointment on Wednesday . Discuss the birth etc ! Other than that nothing thankfully !

I have my quick 34 week check Tues (urine, bp, fundal measurement and heartbeat) and then she said I'd start my weekly appointments and next one she'd check me.

I have my 38 week appt tomorrow and will be getting another ultrasound and stress test. I get them weekly since like 32 weeks now. I am going to have him check me for dilation since I been having contractions everyday since my last appt that are actually painful in my back at times.

I have my 36 week tomorrow! We're at the end ladies.
I havent finished packing a bag. I just looked at the list the doc gave me. Looks like the hospital doesn't provide anything?? That cant be right.

Babybump - Ugh, I hear you. I've been told I'm a bleeder and my iron levels are usually low. Makes sense. Hopefully your levels are okay! Thanks for asking about my appointment. I'm 3 cm dilated & 80% effaced! I'll be more specific after responding to everyone's messages <3

Mrs.JJ - Yup. My midwife is talking about induction due to SPD now. She wants me to get a walker but I'm in denial. I have another appointment today & I'm going to look into setting up an induction at 39 weeks.

Jules - That's odd... they check my urine at every visit where I go :shrug:

Wifey - Cute bump pic!!! <3

Regarding the talk with BH - I've been having those for MONTHS this time around! So funny because I never had any until a few days before my first baby, had them for a couple of months before my second, but I swear this time around I've been having them for the past 5 months :shrug: It's crazy! I'd love for the baby to "slip right out" :haha:

Jules - best of luck on your growth scan!

Crusher - I've been told I dropped, but I can't tell :shrug:

Mummy - Glad everything went well with your appointment!

Mark&Annie - Oh I hear you.... I've been having painful ones since Friday... honestly, I'm wondering if I'm going into labor. My son was born 2.5 weeks early & Wednesday will be that same mark :shrug:

Hoping - Congrats on the induction date & WOOT! Glad baby turned for you!!! :happydance:

mkyerby - Ugh! Hope DS feels better soon! <3

Emzeebob - I understand on the not being mentally ready front. But you will be great! They're doing what's best for you & baby both. Have faith & hang in there! <3

Mummy - I have my 37 week appointment tonight! <3

Ok AFM.... We've been trying to figure out if I'm going into labor... I'm at 37 + 1 today. I was checked at my 36 week appointment (last Thursday) & I'm dilated 3 cm & 80% effaced. Baby's head is "right there" in position,. Friday, I started with painful contractions. I've been contracting on and off (more than usual, with more pain and pressure than usual) all weekend. Then, last night I lost a huge amount of mucous (sorry - TMI) both before bed and in the middle of the night again. Last night my contractions were waking me up. I almost didn't go to work today, but I have a few loose ends to tie up, so I am here. Thankfully, I had a meeting which kept me on my bottom most of the day so far. I've had i think 4-5 contractions just sitting here, but they come on immediately when I'm up and walking around, along with intense pressure between my legs. I know I could be wrong, but I really don't think I'm going to last much longer. And, in the meantime, if I do last, I was told I can set up an induction date at my appointment tonight. It will be for 39 weeks though, so the earliest we're looking at (depending on available dates/times or whatever) would be May 26th. Will keep you all posted <3

We have an appointment tomorrow where I’ll be 34+6! It’s nothing interesting and the last few appointments they haven’t been able to tell me anything. So fingers crossed they can at least tell me where he is located. I’m extremely frustrated with my practice if we’re being honest, next pregnancy I will be looking for a midwifery group 100%.

I also feel like I may be losing my mucous plug but I’m not quite sure. Today when I used the bathroom my panty liner had thick cervical mucus on it, almost like what you would expect to see if prepping for ovulation. Idk if that’s what it is or not but it was a lot more than I’m used to!

Shanlee, I've had a little bit here and there, but last night was like WHOA. The entire wad of toilet paper was filled with it (I'm talking like 2 x 2 inches of thick snot looking stuff) twice - once before bed & once in the middle of the night. Both times huge amounts. In between those incidents, I've had something similar to EWCM discharge. I feel like I'm so in limbo... just because I don't want to chance going into labor at work.... and I'm nervous because all of my support people are so far away. I have a backup plan (my husband's aunt is nearby) but I don't feel 100% comfortable. I'd rather have my husband or my mom helping me if I go into labor....

Shanlee, I've had a little bit here and there, but last night was like WHOA. The entire wad of toilet paper was filled with it (I'm talking like 2 x 2 inches of thick snot looking stuff) twice - once before bed & once in the middle of the night. Both times huge amounts. In between those incidents, I've had something similar to EWCM discharge. I feel like I'm so in limbo... just because I don't want to chance going into labor at work.... and I'm nervous because all of my support people are so far away. I have a backup plan (my husband's aunt is nearby) but I don't feel 100% comfortable. I'd rather have my husband or my mom helping me if I go into labor....
I understand 100% wanting your support group with you if you go into labor! Do you have an appointment coming up, like mayb tomorrow? It sounds like this could be the real deal especially if you are already 3cm dilated! I would maybe start notifying them that something could be happening so they could start making preparations, just in case. How far away is your mom?

Oh Bella!!!!!! That all sounds rather promising! Specially if your already 3cm dilated! And yes I agree it wouldn’t hurt to make some preparations just encase!

I’m so excited too.... maybe not for me just yet though :haha::haha: like I am excited to meet baby but I’m going to put a cork in for a few weeks

I know right? I want my baby but she needs to stay put ATLEAST one more week. But excited to see other ladies on here posting their new babies.

Eeeek! Baby watch! We’re thinking of you, Bella!

I want baby to hold off one more week too lol I don’t have any warning signs alarming yet though. I would at least like to make it to my birthing class next Saturday :haha:

Sounds like you may be close, Bella!!!
AFM, I’ll be 37 weeks on Wednesday and we are scheduled for an induction at 38 weeks. I have my high risk and reg appointments this Wednesday to see if we are on schedule or need to go sooner. I can’t believe we are this close!!!!

:haha: Funny how we all have an idea about when baby should come but we kinda don’t get to make that call!!!! I’d be a little shocked to go early.

I know it’s hard to keep people updated but I think I’m gonna be over checking this thread from now on!!!!!! Sounds like sooner rather than later we are gonna start hearing baby news x

I had my growth scan today. Baby is 5lb 12 oz and measuring a week ahead. As I'm borderline GD, it makes me want to be much more diligent on my diet!

Random thought.. But when I had my DS I was on a group like this in here and we transitioned to a Facebook group to more easily keep up with each other and post pictures. Not sure about all the logistics of setting it up and totally get that this is more private, but just a thought as we all get closer to babies being here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->