2019 Junebugs

Oh suctioned! Yikes! Why do babies have SUCH big heads?? :rofl:

I know right? For the next one i just prayed for smaller head and less spit up lol it worked

You guys are so funny. My waters broke in the middle of the night - around about the same time as I’d have normally got up for a wee anyway (4am every night, without fail!) so naturally, I thought I’d wet myself. It was only after I’d “wet myself” for the third time in less than an hour I realised it was actually my waters!!!! :dohh:

Contractions started soon after that, every 7mins, mild to start but soon got stronger, stayed regular, got to labour ward that afternoon and was 2cm, fully dilated an hour later, then pushed for 2 hours and she got stuck (sunny side up), got distressed and needed forceps to get out. My bump was MASSIVE, everyone though I was going to have at least a 9-10lb baby. No. She was 6lb 13oz. Oh the look on the doc’s face when she plopped out was priceless! I swear he even looked to see if there was another one!! :rofl:

I pushed for 4 hours with my first because he was back to back!!!! Babies!

Aren’t bump sizes funny... my bumps have all gotten smaller but babies bigger... well apart from my last!

Amazing to have such a big bump and little bubs. Did you have a lot of water??

I think I had one hell of a lot of water, all throughout I measured about 3-4weeks ahead on the bump-growth chart. Every contraction I had squirted a bit of water out

Any news yet foster mum?

Update:
A few days ago after DTD I started spotting brown afterwards, it was only noticeable when I wiped. I freaked out because you know blood is blood, no matter what colour it is, it’s scary. Anyway It stopped after a few hours.... Well tonight for no explained reason it’s happening again only it’s brown with little clots, still only when I wipe but I feel like it’s more so then the other day. I know spotting brown can be common in first trimester but something just doesn’t feel right down there :nope::sad2:I don’t know, I’m just going to have an early night and rest, we shall see what happens

Hi Ladies,

Can i please join.

Back story, we did ivf to conceive our daughter in 2016. She arrived 6th october 2016

And we did around of ivf in September this year.
Got some lovely embryos and did a transfer last wednesday.

I tested yesterday and got my :bfp:

If you go off my transfer date my due date would be 21st june.

Misscassie congratulations!

Brit I’m so sorry for your worry right now. It’s worrying seeing any kind of blood during pregnancy.... especially these early days. Hopefully things have calmed down by the morning xx

:hi: May I cautiously join you ladies? Got a faint bfp on Sunday, but this morning it's definitely darker. Af was expected Thursday, so I'm still nervous. This will be #2 for me, second cycle ttc. I'm already not able to sleep well, keep getting hot, and having mild nausea. Based on my lmp my due date will be June 20th.... know the Dr will base it off my ultrasound at my 8 week appointment though. Plus I already know I'll have to have a csection with this one and I think they typically schedule those for 39 weeks.

Oh jj I loved reading about your waters!! Mine broke at night and it was such a strong gush I knew exactly what they were. I went to the hospital about an hour later, barely dilated a cm and labored for 12 hours before having an emergency csection. It was not fun and I would prefer not to have them break on my own this time!! I did not like the wetness of it all :haha:

Welcome to all the new ladies and congrats!

Little update on me, bleeding completely stopped yesterday, thank goodness! I have another scan at fertility clinic on Thursday (viability scan) so fingers crossed baby is still happy in there!

The bleeding was only ever really spotting so fingers crossed everything is ok.

Foster mum how are you doing? Xx

I pushed for 4 hours with my first because he was back to back!!!! Babies!

Same!! DS ended up being sucked out by ventouse as he got his head in a funny position cos he was back to back!

Hi Ladies,

Can i please join.

Back story, we did ivf to conceive our daughter in 2016. She arrived 6th october 2016

And we did around of ivf in September this year.
Got some lovely embryos and did a transfer last wednesday.

I tested yesterday and got my :bfp:

If you go off my transfer date my due date would be 21st june.

Welcome and congrats!! I added you and your due date to the 1st post. :flower:

So exciting! So do you already know the gender or is it still a surprise??

:hi: May I cautiously join you ladies? Got a faint bfp on Sunday, but this morning it's definitely darker. Af was expected Thursday, so I'm still nervous. This will be #2 for me, second cycle ttc. I'm already not able to sleep well, keep getting hot, and having mild nausea. Based on my lmp my due date will be June 20th.... know the Dr will base it off my ultrasound at my 8 week appointment though. Plus I already know I'll have to have a csection with this one and I think they typically schedule those for 39 weeks.

Congrats on the :bfp: and welcome! I added your name and due date to the 1st post, I can always update it later. :flower:

Congrats on the :bfp: and welcome! I added your name and due date to the 1st post, I can always update it later. :flower:

Thank you!! Been nauseous all day, but not bad enough that I feel I'll actually be sick. Was up at 6am eating dry Cheerios & drinking water. Makes me wonder if this time is going to be harder. I got pretty lucky during my pregnancy with my DS. Can't seem to get more than 5hrs of sleep lately. Called and made my 1st dr appt.... have to wait till Nov 14th to know if all is well in there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->