2019 Junebugs

Brit - So scary! Did you call the doctor or anything? Did they have any advice? Hope you're resting and the spotting has stopped!

Sarah - glad the bleeding stopped! Really hoping for good news on Thursday! :hugs:

Shanlee - I hope mine don't break so early this time too. If it hadn't been for the broken waters I wouldn't have been so rushed to get labor started and I think I could have avoided the whole hospital mess and c-section. Though this time I may very well end up with another c-section. We'll see.

Hoping4numbr3 - AWWWWWWWWWWW! :cloud9: Look at that sweet little shrimp!

Update on fostermom - I'm not sure if she's planning to come back to the group but she wrote in her journal that she got a call confirming she miscarried. :cry: She said she'll probably go back to her TTC journal once they can afford another transfer.

Thanks Mrs JJ. So yeah, I miscarried and wanted to let you all know. I hope dearly that you all have happy and healthy pregnancies for your little June babies.

:hugs: fostermom. So heartbroken for you. I can't wait to read about your rainbow baby one day. Take care of yourself until then.

Thanks Mrs JJ. So yeah, I miscarried and wanted to let you all know. I hope dearly that you all have happy and healthy pregnancies for your little June babies.
Oh I am so sorry! :( I agree with mrs.jj though on reading about your rainbow baby.

Love reading through all of the birth stories ladies! Also, welcome to the new members, so excited you’re here!!

AFM- still constant. Freaking. Nausea. All day no reprieve no food sounds good even water makes me gag. Fx it goes away soon or I may go mad. :sick::sick:

Hi Ladies,

Can i please join.

Back story, we did ivf to conceive our daughter in 2016. She arrived 6th october 2016

And we did around of ivf in September this year.
Got some lovely embryos and did a transfer last wednesday.

I tested yesterday and got my :bfp:

If you go off my transfer date my due date would be 21st june.
Welcome!!

:hi: May I cautiously join you ladies? Got a faint bfp on Sunday, but this morning it's definitely darker. Af was expected Thursday, so I'm still nervous. This will be #2 for me, second cycle ttc. I'm already not able to sleep well, keep getting hot, and having mild nausea. Based on my lmp my due date will be June 20th.... know the Dr will base it off my ultrasound at my 8 week appointment though. Plus I already know I'll have to have a csection with this one and I think they typically schedule those for 39 weeks.
Welcome!

Hey all
Im dipping my toe in here ! Just found out today we are expecting baby No3 !!

Due date is 20 June same as you MK !

Sorry to read about your loss Fostermom:hugs:

Congrats and welcome! I added your name and due date to the 1st post! :flower:

Oh no @littlejune sorry to hear the nausea is that bad. Food is starting to all sound really disgusting to me too but then I will be like "I WANT FRIES" randomly. It has been fun!

littlejune - I'm sorry you still have such bad nausea! I hope it improves soon! Have you tried ginger tea or ginger beer or sea bands? I hear good things about all of those.

June 12th

This will be baby number 2 ☺️ I have a sassy little 2.5yo daughter

I have a dr appointment Friday the 19th

Welcome and congrats! I added you and your due date to the 1st post! :flower:

Oh no @littlejune sorry to hear the nausea is that bad. Food is starting to all sound really disgusting to me too but then I will be like "I WANT FRIES" randomly. It has been fun!
I do that occasionally- but then if I eat too much of the food it puts me off. It’s similar to getting sick off of something and never wanting it again

littlejune - I'm sorry you still have such bad nausea! I hope it improves soon! Have you tried ginger tea or ginger beer or sea bands? I hear good things about all of those.
Thanks girly- tried everything ginger, peppermint, not sea bands. Honestly I don’t want to have anything give it away yet at work but I might have to cave and try it!

I took children's motion sickness medicine that is supposed to be safe in pregnancy on the days it was bothering me real bad and I had to be out all day. It has helped.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->