2019 Junebugs

I just looked at the first page and there are several of you due in the next week!

That sounds promising! Might be difficult but get some rest just encase things properly get started x

Those of you with GD, do you try to eat a certain number of carbs per meal? Do you avoid carbs altogether? What is working for you?

I remember lots of sex with the first 2 but this one... Im just uncomfortable and tired. We are at once a week right now. Not to induce just for fun! Lol
Honestly praying she doesnt come tonight. Spent the entire day outside helping my hubs to build my chicken coop. Beyond exhausted and extra swollen now

Crusher - I hope you can rest and baby stays in a little longer!

@sarah34 do you get anymore contractions?

How are we all today? Any new signs? How are the new babies doing?

I have my sweep this afternoon! I did think about skipping it and waiting till next Tuesday but think I’ll go ahead. I doubt it will work BUT my thinking is she will at least tell me if I’m dilated and how much I am etc so that’s gotta be worth a look right!

My hemorrhoids are a little better today. Thank the lord! Hopefully they keep getting better. I’ve been using witch hazel wipes and two different oil blends that help with inflammation. Also got some sitz salts since I might need them after birth too.

Today we went to dinner and a movie with our little guy since he won’t have any quality time with both of us for awhile soon. After using the restroom I had so much discharge I thought it was my waters for a minute. Also having random contractions it seems. And omg the swelling ankles/feet and fingers. Not sure anything is really starting but definitely some changes. Few more days til June and doctor is back in the office. Stay in there baby!

PS - anyone else snoring badly? I woke up a few times the other night and my husband was trying to get me to change position because I’m snoring so bad (not usual for me). Last night he just gave up and slept on the couch. :rofl:

@sarah34 do you get anymore contractions?

How are we all today? Any new signs? How are the new babies doing?

I have my sweep this afternoon! I did think about skipping it and waiting till next Tuesday but think I’ll go ahead. I doubt it will work BUT my thinking is she will at least tell me if I’m dilated and how much I am etc so that’s gotta be worth a look right!

I did get a few more before bed last night, not quite as painful but quite regular 5 mins apart. I went to bed thinking if I can sleep through them then it isn’t labour. Woke up this morning to just dull period type aches I have midwife at 10am so will update after that xx

@Mrs. JJ im glad things are feeling better! All these signs sound positive. How long before your dr comes back? No so much snoring for me but dribbling!!!! Hahaha!

@sarah34 again all sounds like promising signs. Do you think your midwife would give you a sweep? See if it will push you into labour?? Let us know how it goes!!!!

My hubs just woke me up for sex which was great but now i cant sleep lol kept thinking with my first.... I drank castor oil... Ate a whole pineapple... We watched a movie and then had sex. Not even 5 minutes after sex hubs was passed out and i had contractions every 2 minutes apart for 4 hours. But nothing tonight. Lol thats ok with me. Back to wotking outside tomorrow!
I fell asleep on the couch watching a movie the other night and kept waking myself up snoring lol hubs kept making fun of me. Also been drooling like crazy.

I was induced with DD1 so they broke my waters in the hospital . DD2 they broke on their own while I was in full blown labour , hit the floor like a water ballooon haha . She was born less than 10 minutes later !

Jules I never understand why they make us wait so long for sweeps or inductions if full term is classed as 37 weeks ! I think it can just pro the pregnancy and can make for a difficult labor ?

How are you mummy ?! Congrats on getting to 40 weeks !! Good luck for your sweep

I’ve still not managed to get through to book for my sweep and 40 week check up ! I really don’t want to go over and risk getting induced like DD1 it was not an enjoyable labor at all !

These seem like they are going in the right direction for you Sarah and Crusher !! We need another baby born soon !

Went into town yesterday with the girls for a final girlie day out . Had really bad pains and back ache since , even had some clear jelly discharge. Walked around for a good 6 hours or so

38 weeks today ! Come on baby !

@crusherwife44 hopefully with a bit more work outside things will get going???

@sarah34 how was the midwife?

@wifeybby insomnia is the worst!!! Specially when your so tired!

@Babybump87 so annoying you haven’t got through as yet. Fingers crossed you get those appointments in.... even though all these cramps and discharge sound like good signs?????

So I thought I’d have a bit of a clean this morning! Cleaned the bathrooms and stuff!!! My thoughts are just encase the sweeps work I’ve sorted some stuff!! I’ve also put together a bag! You know just encase!

@crusherwife44 hopefully with a bit more work outside things will get going???

@sarah34 how was the midwife?

@wifeybby insomnia is the worst!!! Specially when your so tired!

@Babybump87 so annoying you haven’t got through as yet. Fingers crossed you get those appointments in.... even though all these cramps and discharge sound like good signs?????

So I thought I’d have a bit of a clean this morning! Cleaned the bathrooms and stuff!!! My thoughts are just encase the sweeps work I’ve sorted some stuff!! I’ve also put together a bag! You know just encase!

Midwife wouldn’t do a sweep yet which was probably best considering I had my 5 yo with me!
Sweep is booked for Monday and then another on Thursday if I need it xx

Goodluck with the sweeps! Sorry about the hemorrhoids jj! Those suck. Baby and I are doing great. She is experiencing a little jaundice so doc wanted every 2 hour feeds instead of 3 hours so waking up a lot more. Haven't gone number 2 in almost a week now soooo waiting for that to happen

Mummy you look amazing for 40 weeks. Every body part on my has doubled in size. Lol this is the biggest i have ever been. Gonna be working hard to get it off. I don't want to work outside lol i can hear the wind while laying in bed. But we need it done before baby.
Hoping do you have a window that gets good sunshine? Lay baby in the sunshine as much as you can. That's what i did with my second because my first had pretty bad jaundice and had to do the light but sunlight helps a lot and number 2 cleared up the little he had quick.

@crusherwife44 thank you!!!!

So just got back from my sweep! Yuk! The pressure and feeling like I may wee myself :haha: was also the midwife I had with my last 2 so was lovely seeing her. Sooooo she Scored me and said I was a 7 and favourable so we shall see. Said some nipple stimulation tonight might help :haha:

Yes I been putting her in a well lit sunshine room it will probably be gone in no time. Ooo yay for being favourable!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->