2019 Junebugs

Ok, so been feeling a long lasting tightness all afternoon. Not coming and going contractions but just been feeling tight. Baby is a little less active but still moving and responsive.

Is this the start?! Or wishful thinking?!

Is this normal?! Should I go get checked out?

@wifeybby im not really sure?! Maybe baby is in a funny position to make your tummy seem tight?! I’d always say if your worried though call your midwife/dr and see what they say. X

Amazing mummy ! You look great ! Fingers crossed the sweep works !

Managed to book the midwife for Tuesday for the sweep with my usual midwife too . Been getting loads of pains and twinges. Bought myself a ball today too ! Baby has been moving around like crazy which is getting more sore, sometimes I feel like my waters are just going to pop lol !

Hope baby girls jaundice goes soon Hoping ! Glad your both settling in well ! How are you other kiddos with her ?! .

Yeah she sounded positive. If not I’ve got a sweep Tuesday too. Hopefully with all the pains you’ve been having your sweep will push you into labour. I’ve had a bit of bloody mucus and possibly had a few tightening... like I can see the shape of baby before my tummy relaxes? Trying not to look into it too much though as I’m sure I’ll be doing the school run on Monday :shock:

Good luck girls! Can’t wait to see more babies coming up here <3

I called my OB and they said to have some water, rest and monitor baby’s movements. She said everything sounds normal for 39+ weeks, could be the very early start of labor but most likely BH/false labor. Keep an eye out for bloody show or mucus plug, etc. Of course once I called the tightening loosened and I could feel baby move better lol I also checked her heartrate before calling and she was her typical 140s. So I feel better now and reassured, gonna relax with a snack and drink and just keep fingers crossed we meet our princess soon. :pink:

Hello

Been so poorly I haven't had a chance.to update, but we finally got to go home today after 7 days, within so happy about I was going stir crazy in there and I get to wake up in my birthday with all my boys

So pre eclampsia sucks! My blood pressure is still high :( but they've finally find meds that bring it down to a reasonable level so I'm home with lots of meds and a blood pressure machine, they hoping being home will stabilise it and hopefully wean me off the meds in a few months

Baby update, he was only in neonatal 2 days, he's shocked everyone! Had to have 2 stints under the lights for for jaundice but he's perfect just tiny. He dropped down to 3lb 4oz but he's going home today the same weight he was born (3lb 11) he was quite the celebrity on the ward was on, ppl popping in to meet the smallest baby the ward has had as normally they in nicu this size, student midwives always asking to help with him and and even a consultant Dr getting broody and not wanting to leave my room lol. He's on special milk to fatten him up.but he's fantastic
Once I've got some proper sleep I'll read and catch up hope every one and their little ones are ok xx

IMG_20190530_215724_188.jpg

Oh Emzee I'm so sorry you've had so many issues, but I'm glad you're home now and that precious boy is doing so well! Hope your blood pressure returns to normal quickly!

Emzee - so glad you are both home!

It's so exciting seeing people getting ready for labor! :wohoo:

@Emzee how precious is he! And how amazing he only needed such a short stay in neonatal! The picture of him in his car seat!!! So teeny! Well done baby boy. Sorry you’ve been so poorly but hopefully going home will allow things to settle. You’ve both done awesome. Congratulations xx

Hello

Been so poorly I haven't had a chance.to update, but we finally got to go home today after 7 days, within so happy about I was going stir crazy in there and I get to wake up in my birthday with all my boys

So pre eclampsia sucks! My blood pressure is still high :( but they've finally find meds that bring it down to a reasonable level so I'm home with lots of meds and a blood pressure machine, they hoping being home will stabilise it and hopefully wean me off the meds in a few months

Baby update, he was only in neonatal 2 days, he's shocked everyone! Had to have 2 stints under the lights for for jaundice but he's perfect just tiny. He dropped down to 3lb 4oz but he's going home today the same weight he was born (3lb 11) he was quite the celebrity on the ward was on, ppl popping in to meet the smallest baby the ward has had as normally they in nicu this size, student midwives always asking to help with him and and even a consultant Dr getting broody and not wanting to leave my room lol. He's on special milk to fatten him up.but he's fantastic
Once I've got some proper sleep I'll read and catch up hope every one and their little ones are ok xx

View attachment 1061862
Congratulations! Sooo tiny!!

Oh wow Emz your both doing amazingly well after everything you have been through ! Hopethe meds work quick for you and little man keeps putting on the weight ! He’s so adorable !

Only thing to report here is I’ve still got the period like cramps really low down across my public bone , back ache and increase in EWCM, baby thinks my cervix is a ball he can header haha ouch !

My MIL was saying about slow labor but I’ve no expierence of this , does anyone know ?! . I’m getting a bit fed up of all the pains and nothing happening !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->