2019 Junebugs

Only thing to report here is I’ve still got the period like cramps really low down across my public bone , back ache and increase in EWCM, baby thinks my cervix is a ball he can header haha ouch !

My MIL was saying about slow labor but I’ve no expierence of this , does anyone know ?! . I’m getting a bit fed up of all the pains and nothing happening !

I know that you can definitely have a slow labour and some people can be in labour for a couple of days without regular pains etc however with my first my contractions started at 3 mins apart and never wavered so I have no experience im afraid!

I hope something happens for us soon! I’ll likely be induced next weekend if nothing happens by then xx

Only 37+1 so not as far along as many of you other Mommas waiting for something to happen, but I'm so ready! I've been so uncomfortable lately! Scheduled for csection at 39 weeks on the 13th, but Dr told me she'd move it to 38 weeks (next Thurs) if I wanted. I felt weird about that at first, but now I'm considering it! Wed for about an hour idk if they were contractions bc I couldn't really time them, but my belly felt so tight and I didn't want to sit or stand or lay, then I felt something and when I went to check had a blob of mucus. That night and into yesterday morning I felt crampy like I needed to have diahrrea but never did. Now it's 5am and I was awake bc my belly felt tight and sore and my back hurt, but I think it's easing up now that I've emptied my bladder.

Nothing to report here! Pretty much ready anytime now will be fine baby!
Going to spend this afternoon making some wet wipes and cord ties :)

My daughter graduates from HS tonight, followed by her graduation party, then I can finally breathe! I would gladly sit and work through the whole night in early labor if it meant I could give birth afterwards. I don't know if it's all the running around on errands or the stress, but BH have become my life. I get them from getting in or out of a vehicle, walking too fast, making too sharp of a movement, rolling over too quickly in bed, having a full bladder, walking too far - It's too much. Many of them are just annoying, but some are so uncomfortable and I have to stop walking and wait for them to pass. So frustrating as I know they aren't doing anything! I had a lot of BH with my fourth, but nothing like this. Does it get worse with each pregnancy??

Some of you girls sound like you will go anytime! I actually logged on this morning expecting an announcement from someone. How fun to be in a group and watch as they come!

Only 37+1 so not as far along as many of you other Mommas waiting for something to happen, but I'm so ready! I've been so uncomfortable lately! Scheduled for csection at 39 weeks on the 13th, but Dr told me she'd move it to 38 weeks (next Thurs) if I wanted. I felt weird about that at first, but now I'm considering it! Wed for about an hour idk if they were contractions bc I couldn't really time them, but my belly felt so tight and I didn't want to sit or stand or lay, then I felt something and when I went to check had a blob of mucus. That night and into yesterday morning I felt crampy like I needed to have diahrrea but never did. Now it's 5am and I was awake bc my belly felt tight and sore and my back hurt, but I think it's easing up now that I've emptied my bladder.

Ohhh things sound good for you !! I would consider the section incase you go early !

Congrats on your DD graduating from high school Jules ! My BH defiantly get worse if I’ve been running around all day !

@emzeebob - I'm so glad you're home now! He is just the tiniest, toughest little man! I don't blame all those nurses, I want to hold him too!!!! Hope you're feeling better soon!

Funny how we had an early baby boom in May and now here comes June and we're all twiddling our thumbs!

I've had tons of BH but also some random real contractions I think, they're more uncomfortable than BH and they happen when I'm holding still. Nothing consistent though but it's nice to know something is going on.

As long as baby stays put for the day she'll be a June baby like I hoped! :happydance: And my doc will be back in the office this coming week. Phew! So today I'm going to do some laundry and hangout but starting this weekend I'm going to start trying to shake her loose. Back to eating dates, taking EPO, and doing squats, and I'll clean the house one last good time - the floors are calling.
:laundry:

I keep checking in thinking there will be another wave of girls at once. I want to make it to june so i think im safe! Lol
I did spend the last two full days outside working on the coop but woke up a little extra swollen today so just trying to relax and chug water.

We had a flurry of babies didn’t we know it’s quiet! Wonder if we will have another little bundle of babies??

I think there will be another flurry of little cuties born soon !!

DD2 was 5 days early so going on the assumption he will arrive early I think we may be looking at more towards the end of this week/Weekend ! I could be totally wrong :shock::rofl:

My guess date is tomorrow. My mom guessed the 4th and my hubs guessed the 11th. I might have already said all that. Sorry if repeating.
I cant stop watching birth videos. Getting so excited but nervous.
But the car is still a mess and the carseat still in the box. Lol must be a 3rd baby

Would be nice to have another lot of babies arrive. Well I’ll now have a June baby so I can’t complain... even though I will because I feel like I’ll make my sweep on Tuesday! Hopefully I’m not growing a giant baby :haha:

Happy June everyone! We are finally here! I saw a wee little baby tonight at the graduation and I had such a desire to hold my little one. Hurry up, baby!

My next appointment is on Monday. The nurse said they we will do the group B strep test and a pelvic exam - I'm assuming they mean check for dilation? I haven't seen my doctor since 34 weeks. I'm 37 weeks now. Hoping she tells me when she will induce me!

Happy June everyone! We are finally here! I saw a wee little baby tonight at the graduation and I had such a desire to hold my little one. Hurry up, baby!

My next appointment is on Monday. The nurse said they we will do the group B strep test and a pelvic exam - I'm assuming they mean check for dilation? I haven't seen my doctor since 34 weeks. I'm 37 weeks now. Hoping she tells me when she will induce me!

Hope you don’t mind me asking but do they induce a lot where you are from? I don’t think they would ever induce in the uk before 42 weeks unless there was a medical problem like stunted growth or something.

Managed to dtd last night and I was a little bit crampy afterwards but still nothing! Hoping he holds out until at least Monday now to avoid lo’s Bday tomorrow xx

I’m in Norfolk... I’ve only ever been booked in for one induction (didn’t need it in the end) but I was booked in at 12 days.

I’m in Norfolk... I’ve only ever been booked in for one induction (didn’t need it in the end) but I was booked in at 12 days.

Where in Norfolk? I’m from Lincolnshire xx
I had one booked for my first at 14 days over but had him the day before xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"