2019 Junebugs

Woohooo for June !!

I’m pretty sure after reading online I may be in slow labor . Last night I thought it was going to be the night. I had to jump out the bath because I had really bad pains and couldn’t sit down was walking around the house lol . This is now the forth day of getting these pains and nothing progressing ! They seem to be worse of a night

Hope the midwife can shed some light !

We get booked for an induction at 14 days over in my area or whenever they can fit you in now it seems !

@Babybump87 not that experienced it but lots of ladies/midwives told me that the third babies muck you about... lots of contractions etc for days/weeks and then all of a sudden baby decides to turn up and it’s there!!! So maybe it will be anytime???? Lots of contractions.... then bam! Baby has appeared x

B38A6E46-956E-4FCA-AECB-837A8F60224A.jpeg
True, Mummy! My latest -5th full term gave me lots of Bh contractions and other contractions that took my breath away but I’m certain we would have been overdue if we waited on him.
Baby 3 was 40 weeks 3 days
Baby 4 was 40 weeks 5 days
I know we are going to see a flurry of babies very soon in this group. I can’t wait!

Checking in! Hope everyone is feeling as well as they can. Can't wait to see some more precious cuties!

Hope you don’t mind me asking but do they induce a lot where you are from? I don’t think they would ever induce in the uk before 42 weeks unless there was a medical problem like stunted growth or something.

I think the US induces much quicker than the UK, but I don't know why. Mine have always been for medical reasons. This one is because of my age (42). She's a new doctor for me but told me she doesn't like her older patients to go to 40 weeks as risk is increased. I don't mind since this baby is measuring large.

I think the US induces much quicker than the UK, but I don't know why. Mine have always been for medical reasons. This one is because of my age (42). She's a new doctor for me but told me she doesn't like her older patients to go to 40 weeks as risk is increased. I don't mind since this baby is measuring large.

Aw ok that makes sense! :)

I was really hoping to avoid an induction at all costs but I think if I get to 42 weeks, I will just have to do it as I am so over being pregnant now!

@elmum he is the cutest!

So baby is quiet today.... I’m gonna have something to eat and a bath and see what happens. Like baby IS moving but it’s really not much... so if no better in a short while I’ll call delivery suite x

@elmum he is the cutest!

So baby is quiet today.... I’m gonna have something to eat and a bath and see what happens. Like baby IS moving but it’s really not much... so if no better in a short while I’ll call delivery suite x
Thank you! Definitely call. It’s always good to be safe.

So many people have told me the same thing about third babies mummy !! Glad baby has been moving around for you !

Elm he’s too adorable !

I’m glad baby perked up, Mummy! Those quiet times are awful, yet normal. I remind myself that this baby has to sleep *sometime* lol but when she’s quiet during her usual active times I worry and wake her.

I have to wake up my girl every morning. She’s a late sleeper like mommy (I hope!). Now she appears to be doing a jig on my cervix. It’s been so painful lately, I’m hoping that’s a good sign, that she’s low/engaged and all that movement is helping thin my cervix... I dunno if that’s true but it sounds reassuring. :haha:

I’m getting so irritated with people messaging me already about baby coming ! In particular one family member. She’s a bit dizzy anyway and I wouldn’t even text her and tell her baby was on the way !

3 times in one afternoon she asked me then again in the evening and first thing. We are not even close and only see each other every couple of weeks . So annoying rant over lol

Me and DH have been inundated too! Any signs? Is baby here? NO NO and NO!!! Another reason I’m not looking forward to the school run.... lots of different people to have the same conversation with. Haha! Also not looking forward to walking to the drs at 2pm on Tuesday to have a sweep and then do the school run and have to wait till 4 to get DS1 from art club!!!! One grumpy Mumma!!!!!!!

How’s everyone else?
X

We are so annoyed with the “is baby here yet?” questions. As if we would have her and tell no one. It’s work, family, friends, acquaintances.. anyone. Constantly. MIL is on vacation in Italy and texting daily asking if she’s here. No. We will let you know.

Hope they’re the real deal, Mummy! I was having them this morning and it stopped. That’s annoying too lol

Ooo exciting @Mummy2Corban good luck!!

I was getting so annoyed with those texts as well. I kept responding to the same people "We will let everyone know when baby has arrived" took a few times but they finally backed off lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->