• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2019 Junebugs

So I think I’m having contractions......

Oooo fingers crossed ! Good luck !

I was just going to post all the walking after the sweep might be a good thing !

I’m just going to ignore the texts and if gets too much just do a one group text to everyone saying we will inform them .. now pee off haha !!

Yay hopefully this is it mummy!

I’m not sure what’s happening with me but I had a lot of discharge earlier today, enough to soak my knickers. I’ve since had a few really uncomfortable, verging on painful tightenings. I’m not going to get too excited yet though xx

Sounds good for you mummy!!

Maybe it’s the start of things for you too Sarah !

@sarah34 ive all crossed this is you time too. I’m still at home as I’ve got some sad babies that I’m going to hospital. So want them settled before we leave.... midwife led have said they will take me on! So fingers crossed as they only have 4 rooms xx

Congrats @Mummy2Corban! I want to ride the next baby wave!! But we still have 17 more days until my DD. So I don’t expect anything to be happening any time soon! I’m so excited for all of us tho! We are finally there! Finally in the home stretch.

Wow!! Congrats @Mummy2Corban! That happened fast!! I updated the 1st post, let me know if anything is wrong. Hope I get in on the next wave too!

Yes, so many people checking in and I’m not even due until tomorrow. Can’t imagine how much worse it’ll get this week.

I’ve been walking and cleaning and bouncing on my ball. Hope she decides to come soon! Tired of being so uncomfortable.

Well now im freaking out. A bat flew into my bedroom this morning. Thought it flew back out but went in my room for bed and it was flying around. Hubs told me to open the window. Then i google... Supposed to catch it to check for rabies or else we need vaccines???? Just checked and he's gone now so he must have flown out. Im crying hysterically and on the couch with all the lights on freaking out. Guess i have to call my doctor in the morning? I hear those vaccines are so expensive. And my son was laying in bed with me when the bat first came in. I'm freaking out...

Congratulations mummy!!! Xx

I have a sweep at 9.30 this morning, hopefully that gets something moving! Xx

Mummy- Congrats!!

Crusher- Ah that's scary, but unless it bit you or at least touched you I don't see how you'd catch anything from it!

Sarah- good luck with the sweep!

This little lady is being so mean! If she's not hitting me in the lower back which is super painful she's hitting my cervix! I swear she's trying to escape. Every time she moves I have to stop what I'm doing and practically hold my breath, it's so uncomfortable.

Well sweep went well, pretty uncomfortable but she said she could stretch to a 3 and I’m 50% effaced.

Baby is completely back to back which probably explains why I haven’t gone into labour yet, he needs to put pressure on my cervix with the right bit of his head. I’m going to spend the rest of the day leaning forward! Lol

Having a bit of bleeding and cramping now, fingers crossed it does something or I am booked for induction on Saturday morning xx

So I’m either having really uncomfortable Braxton Hicks or semi regular contractions.
So difficult to know whether to call hospital or not.
Last time my waters had already gone and I hadn’t had any Braxton Hicks before whereas I have been having them for weeks this time so hard to know if it’s the real deal or not xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->