• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2019 Junebugs

Crusher -that's scary, but I agree with Mkyerby that if it didn't bite or touch you, there shouldn't be any worries.

Sarah - sounds like it's your time!!!

Eek! Sarah sounds like it’s happening! Hope you can get baby to move from your back, try the forward leaning inversions, crawling and rocking on your hands and knees :)

Good luck for the sweep Sarah hope baby moves for you !

Crusher - You will probably be ok with the bat long as it didn’t bite or touch you ?! Idnjust wipe everything down with antibacterial spray and wipes / new bedding etc. I would have totally freaked out too !! Of all the luck for it to fly right in !

Thank you, just called hospital going to wait for hubby to get home and call them back. Having pains every 4-5 mins. Got a feeling we will be sent home again but might just go get checked anyway x

@sarah34 - Hope this is it!

@crusherwife44 - I wouldn't worry, no way for the bat to give you anything without biting you. How silly they suggest catching it, if you haven't been bit that's a good way to get a bite!

Well we'll just pray none of us have rabies. I'm a little better now but exhausted. Our bedding and the bassinet sheet are back in the wash.
The weather warmed up and my feet doubled in size.

Just had my 37 week appointment and I'm only dilated a fingertip. Ugh. She said if all goes perfect, she will induce me the 18th. If something comes up she doesn't like, we could go any day.

@julesmw - Don't worry about the dilating, it's not really any indication of labor especially at 37 weeks. I even had a friend that was at 4cm for weeks. And you could be high and tight and then go into labor. You just never know.

Today’s our due date, had an appt.

Things are looking good but if no baby in a week, we’ll do an ultrasound and see the OB; and if no baby still by next Friday the 14th we’ll do an induction. She said there’s a great chance she’ll arrive before all of this but that’s the plan B.

70% effaced, 2cm dilated, cervix is soft and forward, baby still head down - had a sweep done. Fingers crossed so much she arrives on her own and we don’t have to go the induction route.

Hi ladies, we are back home. Still having contractions every 4 mins but figure I’ll be comfier at home whilst it establishes xx

Omg there is so much going on!! I’m so excited for everyone.

Sarah- let us know how it goes! How are they pain wise? Do you think it’ll be a while still?

Well it’s 1am and I’ve just woken up, had more pains consistently 4mins apart, went to bed and had a couple. Managed to sleep though and now they have stopped :( feel like crying i am so frustrated. All that for nothing x

Last night while at work I was sooo uncomfortable. She kept hitting my back and cervix it felt like. Then this morning I had a fairly bad headache and was nauseous. I felt better after I woke up from my post work nap, but did feel my belly tighten a few times. A bit ago I had to run to the bathroom and (sorry tmi!) had liquid diahrea and now my back and belly are very crampy. Can't really say it's contractions, just an overall achey crampy feeling across my lower back and lower belly. Hoping it's just a pregnancy thing and not a bug but idk if I'll be eating the yummy enchiladas my hubby made for dinner now :neutral: My blood pressure has also started to go up a bit the past couple of days which is why I was induced with my DS. Still not bad at all but it was staying like 115/75ish and has been closer to like 122/85. If I tell my Dr tomorrow I know she'll offer to move my csection up to this Thurs instead of next bc she's very conservative about blood pressure and getting Baby out before it gets worse.

Mkyerby - I would go today if they would let me. That would be so tempting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->