• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2019 Junebugs

On my exercise ball tonight. It was the one thing my doctor recommended today.

Ooo gosh it’s a going off everyone is experiencing all different symptoms !

MK keep an eye on that blood pressure !

Midwife is coming later today . Hope she can do the sweep this time , I am 38+5 today !

My sweep yesterday has made me sore. No contractions or anything exciting, though. Just sore and like a period feeling yucky.

Hope we see some babies here soon!

Contractions stopped this morning and have had no more since! Hoping something kicks of again soon x

New fun pregnancy thing: Carpal Tunnel. Woke up with numb fingertips and a painful shoulder/elbow yesterday. Chiro helped it but now I have two semi numb hands this morning. Yay. ](*,) Should go away if baby decides to show someday.

I have an appt in 2 hours. Since I’m trying for a VBAC my doc doesn’t want me to go passed 41 weeks (I’m not sure if that means 41+0 or 41+6) so I think he’ll probably offer a sweep. I’m not really sure what to do... I was hoping I’d have spontaneous labor to have the best chance at a natural labor/delivery. But I’m also afraid he’ll try to make me have a repeat c-section if she’s not here in a few days (he won’t induce me). Seems like chances are pretty good though that labor will start this week, with my son my water broke 40+1. I’m not sure what to do. :shrug:

JJ - I would go for the sweep. I had one done two different pregnancies and neither started labor, but both dilated me more.

Well, looks like my cervix made the decision for me... it was closed and high but soft so he couldn’t have done a sweep. I have an appt Thursday to check again and by then I’ll definitely do a sweep since Monday is my last possible day to go into labor.

I almost wish he hadn’t checked, ignorance was bliss and I know my cervix could change at any second but now I’m feeling discouraged. I wish they didn’t have me on this timeline. But now I know I need to hit it hard (literally and figuratively :haha:). Lots of bouncing on my ball, beach walks, keep eating my dates and taking EPO, anything to encourage my body to get going naturally.

Just got out of my appt. Still high at a 1cm. Not surprised. He asked if i was still good because some people get mad if he doesnt offer induction by 39 weeks. Thats crazy to me! Wishful thinking she comes on the 7th. We'll see.
Carpal tunnel sounds awful!
Its getting really uncomfortable to walk much at all and my feet are round but whatever. Lol

Crusher - I'm high and 1 as well. So frustrating.

JJ - I understand. I am on a timeline to go naturally and it was discouraging hearing I wasn't where I had hoped I'd be.

Last edited:
After being so impatient, I’ve had a change in heart. :rofl: maybe this baby can come after this vicious round of hemorrhoids heals. Holy F I’ve never had this. So painful to walk, sit, anything. I feel so disgusting! I can find humor in it still but OMG. Why! :haha: I totally don’t want to birth baby with this already present. Now I totally know what you were talking about, JJ!

Mrs JJ - wow that seems really annoying fingers crossed it eases soon. I’m still praying my tinnitus goes away after baby is born !

Wifey - you best get yourself a blow up donut ring to help with the pressure when your sitting down, must be so painful. Try a warm bath with some bath salts .

Been getting some BH and cramping on and off since the sweep this afternoon and I can feel so much pressure when I stand up. No bleeding or anything which she said may happen !

@wifeybby - Oh no!! They’re sooooo bad right? I’m like “Labor, schmabor” but with those things I’m like, “Find me the nearest epidural!!”. I can’t even deal. Yes, soak with epsom salt, tucks help soothe a lot and anything to reduce swelling. Most of all, lie down as much as you can. Sitting, bending over, it all makes them so much worse. Hope they heal up quick!!

@Babybump87 - you’re still dealing with that tinnitus? Dang, that sucks! Hope it goes away when baby gets here!

Dr was OK with my blood pressure, just keeping an eye on it at home and leaving everything the way it is. Working one more weekend then csection next Thurs the 13th! Went by the hospital and signed my consent and everything for surgery. Dr did check me after I've been having so many aches and pains and I was still just 1.5cm but went from 60% to 70% effaced.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->