• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2019 Junebugs

He’s beautiful mummy!! Congrats!

Still no baby here... been bouncing and walking but no more contractions since Monday night. Hubby has had to finish work even tho baby isn’t here as I’m struggling to walk and get lo to school. So fed up now!

He’s beautiful mummy!! Congrats!

Still no baby here... been bouncing and walking but no more contractions since Monday night. Hubby has had to finish work even tho baby isn’t here as I’m struggling to walk and get lo to school. So fed up now!

Oh no baby really is keeping you waiting !!

I may have lost some mucus plug this morning , was like a yellowish gelatine consistency?! . I didn’t loose it with DD2 until my waters went and DD1 I had a bloody show .

I’ve still been cramping and backache since the sweep! I’m still crossing my fingers it works !

So cute! @Mummy2Corban

@Babybump87 I dont know if you remember me telling you that I have tinnitus and have for like 1 year and a half now so before being pregnant but wanted to let u know it has gone way quieter since having the baby it got loud during pregnancy. I hope yours will go away completely!

Oh my gosh what a cute baby! All that hair!!! Mine come out pretty dang bald lol.
I'm getting a bit nervous good labor because my feet are so swollen and actually hurt really bad now. I soaked them in ice water last night and drinking a bunch of water and still!
I'm still amazed we are at the end. So weird

He is SO handsome!! Ahhh my heart is bursting. Can’t wait to see my little baby girl.

Mine have all gotten more hair... first was a little baldy!!!!!

I can’t believe I have a baby still!!!!! Is it bad I’m sooooo broody!!!! Haha!

Some promising baby movement happening!!!!!!!

So cute! @Mummy2Corban

@Babybump87 I dont know if you remember me telling you that I have tinnitus and have for like 1 year and a half now so before being pregnant but wanted to let u know it has gone way quieter since having the baby it got loud during pregnancy. I hope yours will go away completely!

I was going to ask you about your tinnitus, my ENT said it can take a few weeks after the birth of the baby and hormones to settle down to see if it goes ! That’s such a relief to read your post ! I’m so happy yours has gone quieter !

@Mummy2Corban - I can’t even handle that baby!! All that hair and sleeping with arms in the air! :cloud9:

@Babybump87 - That sure sounds promising! Hope things start moving along!

@sarah34 - I feel for you! You’re exactly one week ahead of me. I can’t imagine being pregnant for another week!!

AFM - seems like baby suddenly dropped yesterday after I spent the day doing the floors. Then we walked to our local Indian restaurant, had spicy food, I somehow waddled back but it seems like this baby is squarely in my pelvis because walking hurts now. I wish something would start, I’m afraid this girl plans to go passed 41 weeks and that creates a lot of complications for my attempt at a VBAC, namely that they might not let me try and may try to force a repeat c-section. Come on baby, let’s do this!!

Ladies what would you do?

I have another appointment tomorrow morning where they could do another sweep. I was all for it but am worried that it’s just going to put me in false labour again and we have another repeat of Monday - lots of pain but no progress. I’m wondering whether I should just not have the sweep and wait to see what happens and probably be induced on Saturday.

Need your thoughts please?! Xx

I might try the sweep again. I’ve heard they can sometimes work better subsequent times. And maybe the false labor/pain is actually helping things along slowly but surely. Inducing seems like it should be a last resort, seems like it often can lead to other interventions, it’s a slippery slope but good that it’s there when you need it.

I might try the sweep again. I’ve heard they can sometimes work better subsequent times. And maybe the false labor/pain is actually helping things along slowly but surely. Inducing seems like it should be a last resort, seems like it often can lead to other interventions, it’s a slippery slope but good that it’s there when you need it.

Thanks JJ that’s what hubby thinks too. I just don’t want another false start as it messes so many people around and just tires you out, plus I feel like an idiot for thinking it was real!
The induction I have booked for Saturday is a propess, think it’s like a tampon thing that goes in for 24 hours and I can actually come home with it in so kind of a middle ground as far as induction goes xx

It hurts to walk today too. Come on out baby!

No real promising signs though. Just feeling differently uncomfortable today.

@sarah34 - Ya it’s frustrating I bet!! That’s a pretty cool induction method. Hope baby gets it together and shows so you don’t have to choose!

@wifeybby - fingers crossed things get going.

What’s up with these babies?? Don’t they want to be born??? Come on!!! It’s awesome outside the womb! There’s milk!!

I would love if my doctor would give me a sweep every visit until I have to be induced. I'm willing to go through a lot to try to go naturally.

Me too @julesmw, I’m hoping I’ve dilated some for tomorrow’s doctor visit. I’m ready for a sweep now! Amazing what a day and a half can do to change my mind!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->