2019 Junebugs

Thanks JJ, think I’ll try the sweep again tomorrow and see what happens.

Yes these babies need to come out now! We obviously make very comfy nests for them!

I would go for the sweep too! I had 2 with my second..... I went into labour after the 2nd and she was 9 days over. I think it’s worth a try... plus you’ll know if the contractions from the first sweep done anything to your cervix!

Goodluck ladies! I’m so hopeful for you all. These babies like to tease!

I’ll do my birth story at some point soon. I’m too busy loving all my babies! And making the most of the tiniest one!

I would defiantly opt for the sweeps ladies! Fingers crossed for you both .

I’m doubting the sweep the midwife gave me yesterday has done much was excited too thinking it would . I’ve had some bad cramps and feel like someone has kicked me in my lady area tonight !

Sarah I would definitely go for the sweep! I asked my OB at my last appt (Tuesday) if she would be willing to give me a sweep if I was dilated at all and she said per hospital policy they don’t augment labor until you’re past 40 weeks. I was kind of annoyed at this haha but also grateful.

I’m also trying for a vbac and am starting to realize how truly blessed I am to have the provider I do. She does not feel it necessary to induce immediately after 49 weeks, to schedule a repeat cs or measure to see “how big” baby is. I am blessed but also I am impatient and want to meet my boy! I’m also feeling left out as all you ladies who are due right now are starting to have some signs and I have two more weeks!!! Feels like forever ](*,)

@Shanlee16 - Having the right provider is so important! Don’t worry, those 2 weeks will be gone before you know it. Hoping you get your VBAC!

Sooo using the bathroom this morning and there was more yellow slimy like discharge . I can only assume it’s the mucus plug coming away slowly!

I’m still getting bad cramps on and off mainly on one side were baby is laying. This is getting sooo drawn out wish labor would just start already !

Howfully a long walk today might do the trick !

Thanks ladies, appointment is in an hour so will let you know how it goes xx

Well had the sweep, it was actually not that uncomfortable this time.
Cervix is stretchy and a comfortable 3cm that will stretch to a 4cm. 0.5cm thick so has thinned more since Monday.

Midwife said she could break my waters so I probably wouldn’t need the propess induction on Saturday, they would probably just break the waters. She did say she doesn’t think I’ll make Saturday but taking that with a pinch of salt if I’m honest!!

Now more walking and bouncing!

Sarah- how awesome! Fingers crossed you get things moving soon!

Baby bump- my last pregnancy I lost my mucous plug exactly this way. Very slow and I didn’t realize at the time that’s what it was. I’m hoping things start to pick up for you.

I wonder who will have the next baby!!!

Mummy- your boy is SO beautiful. Congratulations again.

Thanks Shan ! Just goes to show each pregnancy / labor is very different !

I’ve lost a bit more since coming back from walking !

Hello

Any more babies ?

Chester is doing good, he's.putting on weight nicely just over 4lb now :) as for me not so good. Think I've over done stuff when home. Half my csection scar is beautiful. The other half is really red, slightly open at the end.and leaking lots of clear fluid. Had a phone appointment with the Dr as.just can't get an app and she said clear liquid is ok but put me on antibiotics and told me to rest. I'm so bored but want to heal so doing as I'm told.
My friend told me to put a maternity.pad on my scar saves my pants getting wet with the fluid.

Can't Belive it's June already! Cant wait to see.more baby pics, we have such gawgus babies so far!

Well had the sweep, it was actually not that uncomfortable this time.
Cervix is stretchy and a comfortable 3cm that will stretch to a 4cm. 0.5cm thick so has thinned more since Monday.

Midwife said she could break my waters so I probably wouldn’t need the propess induction on Saturday, they would probably just break the waters. She did say she doesn’t think I’ll make Saturday but taking that with a pinch of salt if I’m honest!!

Now more walking and bouncing!

Such great news! Sounds like that sweep helped make some early labor progress. I figure any progress done now before labor begins makes for a shorter second half of labor. :thumbup:

@Babybump87 - So excited you're losing your plug, maybe things are getting started!

@emzeebob - Glad your little man is doing so well. You take care of yourself now! This is your chance to lay around and point to thing you need handed to you and binge watch netflix. :haha:

AFM - I went to the doctor's today. I've made a little progress in the last two days, went from totally closed to 1cm so he attempted to do a little sweep (fackin hell, it hurt!). He wants me to go back later today... but my doula and I agree, it's better to wait and see if this started anything than to try to rush her out. I still have 4 days until 41 weeks. So back to bouncing and walking.

So glad your little man is doing so well Emz! You really need to slow down now though! That’s a good idea with the pad too ! Take it easy !

Mrs JJ hopefully him poking around up there may be enough for you to make even more progress !

My doctor is such a grump. I have to go in tomorrow now for another check.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->