2019 Junebugs

So so sorry fostermom look after yourself and do whatever you need to do but know that we are here if you need to chat. Hugs to you and your husband

Hello new ladies!
Ive got a sicky feeling most of the day in the back of my throat but nothing crazy yet

I had horrible morning sickness with my 1st, pretty sure I threw up almost every day. Nothing so far with this little one but it’s still early.

Has anyone ever had a decrease in appetite? I’m not hungry at all but I know I should eat so I’m basically forcing my self to eat 3 normal meals.

I am not sure my appetite has really increased but I feel like I need to eat to make myself feel better but normally it doesn't help and I still keep trying to eat something to feel better anyways! Crazy I know. My appetite is picking up but everything sounds gross and then I key in on something that sounds awesome and go for that.

Same!! DS ended up being sucked out by ventouse as he got his head in a funny position cos he was back to back!

They tried to ventouse my first but his head had coned so much they couldn’t get it suctioned on! In the end I think the dr manually turned him when I pushed.... bruised was an understatement!

Has anyone had a home birth?!

I have not. I like the idea of it but I know I probably will just go to hospital and have an epidural again lol. I usually end up with very painful back labor.

Fostermom I’m so sorry to read that. I’ll be thinking of you. Take care of yourself and be kind to yourself xxx

I had horrible morning sickness with my 1st, pretty sure I threw up almost every day. Nothing so far with this little one but it’s still early.

Has anyone ever had a decrease in appetite? I’m not hungry at all but I know I should eat so I’m basically forcing my self to eat 3 normal meals.

That was me with my first... not the sickness luckily, but the not wanting to eat anything. Had to force myself to eat or I'd start feeling bad. But then something completely random would sound so appealing while the thought of everything else grossed me out.

My fourth was home birth so I’m hoping I can again.... even though my consultant said anymore than 4 they don’t like you having a home birth?!?

@Mummy2Corban I bet it was an awesome experience. I'd love to have baby in a birthing tub and go right to bed after. Sounds a lot better than having the hospital people come in like 20 times a night.

I always wanted a water birth or a home birth. I attempted a water birth but thanks to my waters breaking so early and lack of progression it just wasn't in the cards for me. I wish I could attempt it again but the cost of paying a private doctor (since a midwife can't attend a vbac alone) is astronomical so I'm hoping for a hospital vbac at least.

With my DS I had to be induced due to my blood pressure. I progressed well, but pushed for 3 hours before they realized he was stuck (apparently my pelvis opening is small and he was face up). He was started to get distressed so emergency csection it was. Even then he was so stuck that they struggled getting him out and the dr later said she didn't think we were both going to be ok. When she came in to tell me I needed the csection she said but you could always try a vbac next time. Well fastfoward to after she finally got him out she looked at my DH and said "She will NEVER have a vbac". Soooo my fate is sealed for a c-section this round.

Crazy how different everyone's pregnancies and births are
Hi briana
I was just looking at my maternity clothes thinking... I don't feel pregnant at all. Am i really?

crusherwife - I feel pregnant in that I'm feeling soooo fluffy but it's way too early for this. Ugh.

I keep glancing in the mirror and and rubbing my belly. Was thin until my hubs and i went out a few times and then my aunt came for a week and now pregnant not working out lol.
My 4 year old keeps talking about the baby in my tummy. We havent told them. They knew about the one we lost and since i just tell them to pray for one.

I'm worried about this as my DH wants to wait until Thanksgiving to announce to anyone. I'll be 10 weeks then. With my DS I was noticeably fluffier by just 8 weeks (just looked fatter not preggo) and by 12 weeks I had to go buy maternity pants. I know they always say you show sooner with following pregnancies too. I don't think I can keep it from my mom that long. We're not telling our DS (a very wise for his age 3.5 yr old) until we take him to my 8 week appt.

My heart breaks for you foster mum :cry: hopefully you get your rainbow baby soon!

Update:
I woke up this morning and the brown spotting is still there so I booked a doctors appt to be on the safe side. She’s sent me for a repeat HCG and will call me with my results this afternoon (hopefully she doesn’t forget). She also wants me to have another HCG blood test on Monday and an ultrasound to rule out an ectopic. Hopefully this little bean is doing ok [-o<

My HCG levels have come back at 34 which is lower then last weeks 49. I’ve been told to prepare for the worst.

Good luck ladies over the next 9 months, I wish you all a healthy and happy pregnancy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->