2019 Junebugs

Crusher that sounds so scary I’m glad you all arrived safely at the hospital ! Good luck !

Oh wow wifey that does seem late for an induction. Why are they leaving you so long ?! No way you can bring it forward ? That’s so frustrating !

I’m getting anxious about the possibility of an induction. My usual midwife wants me to book in for one on Tuesday for the following week when I will be 41 weeks . When I was induced with DD1 I’d already been in labor for hours and it just wasn’t progressing before they decided to start inducing me . All I can remember was being so uncomfortable laying on the bed! I think they make it worse by not allowing you to move. I was totally exhausted by the end so was DD1! Hence the forceps and distress !

As for passing time maybe a movie or box set in the early stages ?

Out of the active ones on here right now, it looks like I'm the last one due. I hope a few more people come back on here and update. There are around 40 in this group!

I hope more ladies come back nearer their due date too !

I have an ultrasound and ob appt on Monday, def going to ask if we can do this sooner than Friday. Wish me luck - going to just relax as much as I can today and hope something starts this weekend.

I will update tomorrow ladies, if I end up having propess I may be able to go home and wait it out. If they break my waters I will have to stay in. Just ready to get it over with now. Had a massive meltdown this morning as I am so disappointed that things haven’t gone the way I planned but not much I can do. Unless by some miracle I go into labour myself this evening!

I just hope I am still able to go into midwife led centre rather than labour ward as that involves on the bed strapped to a monitor.

Will update all tomorrow as I feel I need a bit of a break from googling and b2b! Good luck ladies xx

Major hugs ladies. After my first (induction that ended in emergency csection) I'm very familiar with that feeling of disappointment that things didn't go the way you had pictured. In the end when you're holding that precious baby though it really doesn't matter how you got there as long as you are both healthy. Thinking of all of you and wishing everyone happy and healthy babies asap! :flower:

Just broke my water. Only a 3. Everything i didn't want is going down...
Hurry up baby

I will update tomorrow ladies, if I end up having propess I may be able to go home and wait it out. If they break my waters I will have to stay in. Just ready to get it over with now. Had a massive meltdown this morning as I am so disappointed that things haven’t gone the way I planned but not much I can do. Unless by some miracle I go into labour myself this evening!

I just hope I am still able to go into midwife led centre rather than labour ward as that involves on the bed strapped to a monitor.

Will update all tomorrow as I feel I need a bit of a break from googling and b2b! Good luck ladies xx

Wishing you the best of luck !!

Oh gosh , the labors for the ladies so far haven’t been too kind !

I hope things change for those of us still waiting!

Crusher- Thinking of you!

Jules- When are you due? I’m due the 19! I feel like I’m chomping at the bit wanting to get things started and watching all the other ladies labor.

Afm tho I am good! 38+3 and nothing new happening. I’m just getting myself nice and comfortable with the idea that I won’t have baby boy until the 26th at least! I’m trying to remain hopeful and not get disappointed haha if I go late.

@crusherwife44 - I'm so sorry this isn't happening the way you hoped. Really hope that baby comes soon with no more complications. :hugs:

@sarah34 - Hope baby comes this weekend! Why do they make us wait??

@wifeybby - I bet this has been the longest week of your life, I know it's felt like that for me!

@Babybump87 - You still have some time, let's hope that baby doesn't hang out as long as these babies have been lately.

So last night I got little to no sleep. Between the contractions and cramps and then my 5-year-old started throwing up every hour. I went to the doctor today so he could check on the baby but ready to fight if he was gonna try another sweep while I have a sick kiddo at home. Instead, he was super understanding and scheduled me to come in Tuesday to get things going with sweep after sweep if we have to. That's our drop-dead date to get things going if I want to avoid another c-section. And I do so I'm hoping she'll decide this weekend is the right time, as soon as my little man is feeling better.

Not a good time for baby to arrive in your House Mrs JJ ! Hope your DS gets better quickly!

I was thinking of asking the midwife if they can do two sweeps next week , not sure how that will go down though ! I’ve read they are usually offered every 48 hours or so but I’ve only had one a week after 38 weeks ?! .

I had hoped baby would arrive early during the half term break but my bet with family was tomorrow’s date! I’m getting so impatient, but I always get so overwhelmed and my anxiety kicks off the first few weeks (which I am worried about this time too) so I think part of me just wants the hormonal aspect of it all done and my body to settle down again.

Jules- When are you due? I’m due the 19! I feel like I’m chomping at the bit wanting to get things started and watching all the other ladies labor.
I'm due the 22nd. My doctor said she will induce me the 18th if I haven't gone by then. I wish there was a way to make it happen on it's own!

Sarah - I will be looking for your update. You'll be holding your sweet wee one before you know it!

Crusher - congratulations! I hope you get some good rest!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->