2019 Junebugs

Crusher- she is absolutely beautiful! I hope everything went alright labor-wise and will look forward to your birth story.

Sarah and JJ- I wonder who will be next?!

Jules- I guess we should get comfortable cuz it looks like we will definitely be the last ones to go. Especially me since my OB has no intentions on augmenting labor until I am a week late (June 26) Fingers crossed its not that late tho!!

I'm exhausted. Yes this magnesium sucks. Affects breastfeeding and makes me feel like crap. Doc was hoping to get me off of it last night but bp was still too high so overnight again with iv.
3 for 3 babies facing the wrong way! My silly kids. She's was trying to come out wrong so she has a big bruise on her head but otherwise good.
I ended up with the epidural and my right leg took like 5 hours to be able to lift it was so dead. So still no bathroom on my own or showering. I got 2 stiches and that's it.
My boys haven't been I yet cuz i just felt like crap so hoping in the morning to meet there sister. I have to chill in the hospital until Sunday cuz of bp so whatever. Im ordering everything off the menu then.

Congratulations Crusher! She’s adorable!!

I’m only 39 weeks but still not looking forward to a potential 3 more weeks pregnant. I have been reading up on risks after 41+6 weeks and compared to risks of induction it seems safer to just wait until they arrive on their own surely. All these sweeps before 42 weeks seems risky? And the artificial oxytocin?! Messes with your body so much. Bar an emergency I don’t understand why it is pushed so much by health professionals.

Induction isn’t happening today now. Apparently I am too far dilated for the pessary and they didn’t have availability to break my waters on the delivery suite. She gave me another sweep and I can call back tomorrow morning to see if they can do it tomorrow.
We have until Monday morning to start labour or I will be forced to go into the delivery suite instead of midwife led unit.

I’m so sorry Sarah - that’s crap! I know you just want to have your baby so badly. I hope she arrives on her own today and shows them!

Another day, still pregnant. Can’t believe we’re all going so late now lol we just want our babies!

Just read your entire thread! I must be more productive on a day off work Haha!

Congratulations to all the ladies that have had their beautiful babies and good luck to all the ladies still waiting patiently!

I'm not due until November (3rd baby) but reading your stories has stopped the nervous feeling of going through birth again, my 1st was spontaneous labour and delivery at 40+2 lasting 7 hours, my 2nd was an induction at 39+6 lasting 2 hours having him on my due date, which funny enough was in june 2014!. Both completely different births, makes me wonder what this birth is going to be like!

Can't wait to read more of your stories, you ladies have already geared me up for labour and I cannot wait for November!!!

Oh this is so messing with my head!

I’m having regular pains again every 4 mins but don’t want to over react and have another false alarm like on Monday.

Shanlee - I believe you are right. It sure is exciting seeing all this baby action, though. Makes me feel we can't be too far behind. And I sure hope you don't go that late!

Woot! Hope you get some bloody show @Mrs. JJ

@crusherwife44 soooo adorable!!! Congrats. Sorry about the way labor went down for you.

Sarah- woot woot hope this is it!!

So my resting heart rate is 47 currently per my fit bit which is kind of scary since I am no athlete and haven't exercised in a bit. It was in the 80s all pregnancy so not sure what is going on. I do have headaches lately and sometimes feel dizzy at night but figured that was from lack of sleep plus I am sure my iron is low. I am back on my 65 mg iron supplements. I feel fine during the day so maybe it is just the hormones trying to regulate and body trying to adjust? I gained 14 pounds during this pregnancy and have lost 20 lbs so far so not sure if that is why heart rate is lower? I guess I will just keep an eye on it. Strange.

@Hoping4numbr3 - that seems awfully low, did you check it yourself too? Maybe there’s something up with your Fitbit?

I didn’t realize there was a difference between mucus plug and bloody show. I guess I had my bloody show then? It was definitely bloody as well and since then I’ve had some brownish discharge. No strong contractions though so I guess I just wait now...

@sarah34 - any progress?

Last edited:
Walked three miles with temps in the 80's, now I'm bouncing on my exercise ball. I hope I'm dilated more at my visit on Tuesday!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->