2019 Junebugs

Thanks mrs jj. We don't have family around and my husband works far away. The worst was my 4 year old kept saying who killed the baby. Never again! Maybe that's why we have no interest in telling anyone at this point

Oh my goodness! :hugs2:

My labor with DD was frustrating. My waters broke on their own and I went in about an hour later as I was 5 days overdue and had been having contractions for a couple of days. I got to the hospital and immediately they wanted to induce and I wanted to wait and it felt like a lot of pressure from the doctors (my midwife wasn’t there yet) and struggle to not give in to their pressure. After four hours and no progression I finally did and instead of it making anything progress it completely halted my labor and ended up sending the baby into distress and then rebounding me to 10cm and ready to push within 15 mins and I ended up having an emergency csection because she wasn’t dropped at all. So I will not be at the same hospital this time OR doctors. I’m just hoping I can have a VBAC successfully [-o<

Geez! Good luck @Shanlee16 I hope it goes a lot smoother for you this time!

AFM- I just bought a doppler and I am pretty excited about it. I figure it wont get to me for about 2 weeks which is good because realistically I know I can't start trying to use it til closer to 10 weeks but still YAY!

Sarah I’m feeling you with the discharge!!!!

I’m not looking forward to calling my drs for a referral... when I was pregnant with my last the referral lady was so rude. Asking about previous losses she had no compassion and was so rude about it all. Hopefully it’s not the same one. I should be discharged from the early pregnancy unit if all is well with my scan. But I’ll be consultant led again until they are happy all scans look clear from a molar.

Ladies who is finding out sex? Any guesses already what you think your having? We will remain team yellow!

We will probably find out the gender, did the blood test with our first and found out super early. We were supposed to get the results mailed to us but I called ahead and surprised my hubs at work with a oneis that said daddy’s girl

Aww that’s cute 2baby.

We are already torn on if we should find out this time . We didn’t with DD1 but did with DD2 but omg I need to know !!

Since we are sharing birth stories....

(Disclaimer: first time moms, this is all rare so no worries)

So my water broke about three weeks early- we rushed to the hospital and I was told to get comfy. I did all the normal stuff like walk around and sit on a big ball before I decided I better ask for an epidural. Well in less than an hour I went from a 3-10 and it was too late for the epidural so I had an interthecal instead which managed to only numb my legs but I didn’t know that just yet, I assumed I would still feel some discomfort so I chalked it up to that. So I push for over three hours with numb legs and ds doesn’t even move out of 0 position- he’s crooked and stuck in my pelvis. So we need to go to a c ASAP. Well I’m still contracting and when you can’t push but you’re contracting- that hurts! So they give me a few more pumps of the interthecal meds and get me all wheeled in for surgery... except only my legs are numb. I’m all in a tizzy so I don’t even know how it got to this point but I straight up feel the incision. Feel it cut right into me. So of course they have to put me under general anesthesia which is dangerous for a baby. So we wake up and all is well my son got lethargic and lost some weight since he wouldn’t eat but that’s about it. Except then my spine starts to leak my spinal fluid from my skull because the place they put the interthecal didn’t heal. So they send me home and I can’t even nurse my son because my brain has no fluid so all it does whenever I would sit up is crush my optic nerve and make me go blind and faint. So I had to go back in for another procedure to put blood in the open area to heal so my spinal fluid would stop dripping out.

Yep. So this time I’m hoping for a really nice, simple, no general anesthesia or spinal fluid loss involved VBAC. Hell im even afraid to have an epidural I will take the ring of fire any day over losing spinal fluid again.

Sorry- can never pass up sharing my horrible birth story! It’s too out there. Both my and ds ended up being fine though.

Holy what the hell! I think that’s the worst birth I’ve ever heard of - and I have a friend who didn’t stop bleeding and her midwife had to put her hand into her uterus to stop it
Definitely don’t read this first time mums!!!

You need to get your hands on some Ina May Gaskin books, or one of my favourites ‘Childbirth Without Fear’ by Grantly Dick-Read. Xxx

Does this look like ok progression? These are just cheapies from the internet, I only used frer's wity my ds so I can't compare. I'm not 100% when I ovulated so not sure on dpo. Af would have been expected today; I'll feel better getting through the day. From top to bottom: Sunday (10ishdpo), Monday (11dpo), Wednesday (13dpo), Thursday (14dpo)

20181011_064242.jpg

@Babybump87 WOOT! That looks real good!

@mkyerby16 I would say that is good! IC's normally do not show progression well but yours looks like it is so that is great!

@littlejune That is terrible! I am so sorry you experienced that. I had the epidural twice and it was lovely except my son's heart rate wasn't well for a few minutes when they were trying to adjust the epidural because it was only working on one side but it got fixed and everything turned out fine. I really do not know if my spine can handle a 3rd so I am weary of getting it done again myself...

Holy what the hell! I think that’s the worst birth I’ve ever heard of - and I have a friend who didn’t stop bleeding and her midwife had to put her hand into her uterus to stop it
Definitely don’t read this first time mums!!!

Or Third time mums !:shock::rofl:

Wow what a birth story so glad everything turned out well for you littlejune ! Fingers crossed for a nice easy birth this time round !

Ladies I think I am getting the PUPPPS rash...ALREADY. I had it bad my last pregnancy- it started around the last 2 months of pregnancy. But right now my belly is kinda itchy in the old stretchmarks and my armpits are extremely bumpy and itchy.

I AM NOT READY FOR THIS SO EARLY!!!

@Hoping4numbr3 Lotion just makes it more irritated :( I don't even know how I am supposed to wear deodorant with them inflamed and itchy like this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->