2019 Junebugs

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Groups & Discussions' started by Mrs. JJ, Sep 20, 2018.

1. BellaRosa8302

BellaRosa8302 Mama of 2, #3 on the way!

OMG LittleJune! I thought my (first) birth story was bad with the hematoma/vaginal surgery. That's awful!

Dread - AWFUL! SO sorry it's starting up so early for you! What is the treatment??

AFM - MS is KICKING MY BUTT!!!!! :cry: I wake up in the middle of the night thinking I'm going to vomit. I feel nauseous 95% of the day, and the only time I don't feel it is when I'm about 3/4 of the way through a meal (that I usually have to force myself to eat). I'm just so tired of feeling sick! :cry:

2. Mummy2Corban

Mummy2Corban Well-Known Member

Littlejune my sister suffered the same thing. She had to have 3 of those blood patch things. Was really hard on her! Sorry you had the same thing.

Those tests look good to me. I’ve had issues with the ICs this time round.... they have gotten darker but not by much?! I done a different brand and it got dark real quick so the IC are sucky this time round.

Bella I’m feeling you in the MS I feel absolutely rank... 24/7. It’s no surprise as I’ve felt this way with all pregnancy’s... lots of tears a shed in these first few weeks!

Xx

mkyerby16 likes this.
  3. BellaRosa8302

Mummy - I did too, to an extent.... but not this bad :( I def wasn't waking up in the night over it. And it was moreso food aversions than nausea. At least no vomiting... (yet). Sorry you're feeling yucky too! :hugs:

4. mkyerby16

mkyerby16 Well-Known Member

What about Coconut oil?

So sorry to the ladies plagued with morning sickness. Peppermint candies and keeping water and cheerios by my bedside were my friend last pregnancy, but I was lucky to have it pretty mildly.

BellaRosa8302 likes this.
  5. crusherwife44

crusherwife44 Well-Known Member

I was gonna say coconut oil too! Virgin coconut oil on the skin and ingested could help a lot

6. Hoping4numbr3

Hoping4numbr3 Pregnant w/my tie breaker

@dreadOHdreads Dang! So sorry. I do not know much about that so probably should have looked it up before asking dumb questions lol.
    @BellaRosa8302 So sorry! That sucks. I also feel crappy most days and just like this burning hangover pain in my stomach. Like I drank a bottle of wine or something so I feel ya but it doesn't wake me up at night. Hope you get some sleep soon uninterrupted!

7. BellaRosa8302

Hoping - YES! It started out that way for me, but it's def gotten worse unfortunately.

8. Hoping4numbr3

@BellaRosa8302 - The suggestions I see from Doctors is B6 -25-50 mg two to three times a day and unisom at night (if u have that where you are). If mine gets really bad and I can't deal and sour stuff/peppermint gum doesn't help I take children's Dramamine (Motion sickness/anti nausea over the counter med) and it helps a LOT!

9. 2Baby2

2Baby2 Member

The nausea has officially started today :sick:

Trying to stay positive and tell myself that it’s a sign that everything is progressing like it should....but trying not to puke at my desk at work is making it hard.

10. BellaRosa8302

Hoping - THANK YOU! I will definitely look into those!

2Baby - YES!!!! Right?!? Getting up and getting to work with MS is awful!!!!

Hoping4numbr3 and 2Baby2 like this.
  11. Mark&Annie

Mark&Annie Well-Known Member

Are you guys cramping much? It’s about every other day, like that dull AF cramp, not painful, just feels like everything’s stretching, a lot!! I don’t remember noticing it this early on before... :-s

12. 2Baby2

2Baby2 Member

Careful with unisom, I have asthma and dr told me not to take it bc it cause breathing problems....that’s a just my personal experience, my SIL takes it and swears by it...everyone is different lol

13. sarah34

sarah34 Expecting baby #2

Nausea is kicking my butt right now! No sickness yet but all day nausea!

Had our viability scan today, all looks good :) xx

14. Hoping4numbr3

@sarah34 Glad to hear it!!

@2Baby2 I haven't taken the unisom myself. I never really cared for it as a sleeping pill so I do not bother with it. :)

15. BellaRosa8302

I think I'll reach out to my doctor and ask specifically if they recommend Unisom. I have no trouble getting to sleep but I'm up usually for about 3 hours in the middle of the night. I think since I found out I was pregnant (and even before that actually) I've only slept through the night maybe once or twice? It's been pretty bad. Then I've been working all day and busy social life after school and on weekends... it's been kind of a rough/stressful time to be honest.

16. Babybump87

Babybump87 Expecting Baby No3 !

I have been cramping today too . Also had backache all day ! I remember having it with DD2 .

Mark&Annie likes this.
  17. Mark&Annie

Mark&Annie Well-Known Member

I’ve had a hot water bottle in my back, it’s helping a bit. My husband is working away this week, and my kids need to go to sleep now so I can :( Been ready bed since I got in at 5!

18. Mummy2Corban

Sarah great news on the viability scan.

I had to go to my drs last night to get a referal to EPU but I still had to call them to book my appointment! Got a scan on Sunday x

Mark&Annie likes this.
  19. rhdr9193..x

rhdr9193..x Oliver's mummy :D

Ermmmm Hi.

I think I need to be joining this chat

Got this today... by LMP my due date will be 25/06/19 - trying not to get too hopeful, but yeah eeekkk.

Mark&Annie, 2Baby2 and Mummy2Corban like this.
  20. Mummy2Corban