2019 Junebugs

OMG LittleJune! I thought my (first) birth story was bad with the hematoma/vaginal surgery. That's awful!

Dread - AWFUL! SO sorry it's starting up so early for you! What is the treatment??

AFM - MS is KICKING MY BUTT!!!!! :cry: I wake up in the middle of the night thinking I'm going to vomit. I feel nauseous 95% of the day, and the only time I don't feel it is when I'm about 3/4 of the way through a meal (that I usually have to force myself to eat). I'm just so tired of feeling sick! :cry:

Littlejune my sister suffered the same thing. She had to have 3 of those blood patch things. Was really hard on her! Sorry you had the same thing.

Those tests look good to me. I’ve had issues with the ICs this time round.... they have gotten darker but not by much?! I done a different brand and it got dark real quick so the IC are sucky this time round.

Bella I’m feeling you in the MS I feel absolutely rank... 24/7. It’s no surprise as I’ve felt this way with all pregnancy’s... lots of tears a shed in these first few weeks!

Xx

Mummy - I did too, to an extent.... but not this bad :( I def wasn't waking up in the night over it. And it was moreso food aversions than nausea. At least no vomiting... (yet). Sorry you're feeling yucky too! :hugs:

@Hoping4numbr3 Lotion just makes it more irritated :( I don't even know how I am supposed to wear deodorant with them inflamed and itchy like this.

What about Coconut oil?

So sorry to the ladies plagued with morning sickness. Peppermint candies and keeping water and cheerios by my bedside were my friend last pregnancy, but I was lucky to have it pretty mildly.

I was gonna say coconut oil too! Virgin coconut oil on the skin and ingested could help a lot

@dreadOHdreads Dang! So sorry. I do not know much about that so probably should have looked it up before asking dumb questions lol.
@BellaRosa8302 So sorry! That sucks. I also feel crappy most days and just like this burning hangover pain in my stomach. Like I drank a bottle of wine or something so I feel ya but it doesn't wake me up at night. Hope you get some sleep soon uninterrupted!

Hoping - YES! It started out that way for me, but it's def gotten worse unfortunately.

@BellaRosa8302 - The suggestions I see from Doctors is B6 -25-50 mg two to three times a day and unisom at night (if u have that where you are). If mine gets really bad and I can't deal and sour stuff/peppermint gum doesn't help I take children's Dramamine (Motion sickness/anti nausea over the counter med) and it helps a LOT!

The nausea has officially started today :sick:

Trying to stay positive and tell myself that it’s a sign that everything is progressing like it should....but trying not to puke at my desk at work is making it hard.

Are you guys cramping much? It’s about every other day, like that dull AF cramp, not painful, just feels like everything’s stretching, a lot!! I don’t remember noticing it this early on before... :-s

@BellaRosa8302 - The suggestions I see from Doctors is B6 -25-50 mg two to three times a day and unisom at night (if u have that where you are). If mine gets really bad and I can't deal and sour stuff/peppermint gum doesn't help I take children's Dramamine (Motion sickness/anti nausea over the counter med) and it helps a LOT!

Careful with unisom, I have asthma and dr told me not to take it bc it cause breathing problems....that’s a just my personal experience, my SIL takes it and swears by it...everyone is different lol

I think I'll reach out to my doctor and ask specifically if they recommend Unisom. I have no trouble getting to sleep but I'm up usually for about 3 hours in the middle of the night. I think since I found out I was pregnant (and even before that actually) I've only slept through the night maybe once or twice? It's been pretty bad. Then I've been working all day and busy social life after school and on weekends... it's been kind of a rough/stressful time to be honest.

Are you guys cramping much? It’s about every other day, like that dull AF cramp, not painful, just feels like everything’s stretching, a lot!! I don’t remember noticing it this early on before... :-s

I have been cramping today too . Also had backache all day ! I remember having it with DD2 .

I’ve had a hot water bottle in my back, it’s helping a bit. My husband is working away this week, and my kids need to go to sleep now so I can :( Been ready bed since I got in at 5!

Sarah great news on the viability scan.

I had to go to my drs last night to get a referal to EPU but I still had to call them to book my appointment! Got a scan on Sunday x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->