2019 Junebugs

Afterenoon ladies, sorry I havent been on for a while, been a bit of a busy week.

hello and congrats to the newbies :hi:
So sorry to brit and fostermum :hugs:

had a little nausea and more really random and sudden gagging/dry heaving....... boobs hurt a little less today, should I be concerned?! im so scatty-brained and forgetful this week its driving me crackers!

the only problem to finding out early is that the first few weeks take EVEN LONGER!!! :coffee:

went to the docs this week - all she did was take some notes, tell me to ring the midwife and book a different appointment for some bloods to be taken (earliest appointment is in 2 weeks time :growlmad:). Felt pretty much like a waste of time really! :shrug:

Anyways, hope everyone else is doing ok today

PS Mrs JJ, I will be staying team :yellow:

I know that feeling... I tested 9 dpo which was 3 weeks ago yesterday.... I’m 6 weeks 1day!!!!! Once I have my scan Sunday (if all is well) I’ll call to book my booking in with the midwife.

Lots of us June ladies! So exciting x

@Mrs. JJ thanks for adding the stork! Secretly hoping for pink as we have everything still from my daughter so that will be the most cost-effective outcome, hahaha!!

so i dug out the midwive's number from when i was preggers 7 years ago, rang it and to my amazement it is still the right number! So I bascially said I had not long found out I was pregnant and it was still very early, only 5 weeks, what happens now? SHe asked where I lived, went quiet for a moment and then offered me an appointment for 23rd Oct :shrug: so I said OK then! hahaha. I'll only be about 6-7 weeks then, isnt that a bit early to be seeing her? wasn't expecting to have an appointment until at least the 8 week mark!

@helensamantha My appt was supposed to be when I was 7 weeks 4 days but I ended up being 6 weeks 4 days (Which I was expecting because I ovulated late). Got a scan and baby was good and heart rate was good :)

I know that feeling... I tested 9 dpo which was 3 weeks ago yesterday.... I’m 6 weeks 1day!!!!! Once I have my scan Sunday (if all is well) I’ll call to book my booking in with the midwife.

Lots of us June ladies! So exciting x
i know i tested at 9dpo which is where I first saw the little glimmer of something possible and got a bfp on a FRER at 10dpo.....time is going SO SLOWLY and i feel like i should be at least 10 weeks by now :rofl:

Last edited:
I am getting more hungry by the day it seems... this is not good. I am going to gain so much weight if I continue like this. I do not remember being this hungry feeling with the other kiddos but that was 9 years ago and I was smaller than so maybe I didn't notice or care? LOL

@helensamantha My appt was supposed to be when I was 7 weeks 4 days but I ended up being 6 weeks 4 days (Which I was expecting because I ovulated late). Got a scan and baby was good and heart rate was good :)
i think my dates will be out by 2 days if im totally honest as I only have a 12day LP......but they assume a 14day LP when calculating EDD based on LMP (complicated stuff isnt it!!)

I am getting more hungry by the day it seems... this is not good. I am going to gain so much weight if I continue like this. I do not remember being this hungry feeling with the other kiddos but that was 9 years ago and I was smaller than so maybe I didn't notice or care? LOL
i am eating like a HORSE right now...... last time I lost my appetite totally and only ate small amounts. I didnt feel nauseous or anything I just didnt want to eat!

@helensamantha - Me too! Last time I had food aversions like crazy (no meat or veggies) and was barely hungry. I was looking forward to that! I'm just hungry now. Although I think it started like 7/8 weeks last time so I'm hoping it still happens. It's a good excuse to eat mac and cheese and still lose weight cause I can't eat the whole thing. :haha:

Those are some healthy lines! I stopped at 18 dpo, I have a friend who is also trying to get pregnant so I gave her the rest of my sticks so I wouldn't be tempted.

Haha thanks @Mrs. JJ , I have personally never seen an IC that dark so I’m pretty pleased. There’s a couple left so just for fun I might do a couple next week, just to see how dark I can get it :rofl:

(Have just cooked my daughter an extra large portion of dinner so I can eat some.....)

@helensamantha The lines look good! Yes! I had pizza this morning for breakfast at like 9 am and by 11:00 I was feeling starved again. So fun! NOT. haha. I gotta slow down or I am gonna gain the "25lb" recommendation right away lol

Right now 10 weeks seems so far away!!!!!

I’m not sure about my lmp it was 13 days before so I’m guessing it’s similar. I wonder how much our dates will change? My 2nd has her birthday on the 25th may so I’d prefer a later date....

@helensamantha The lines look good! Yes! I had pizza this morning for breakfast at like 9 am and by 11:00 I was feeling starved again. So fun! NOT. haha. I gotta slow down or I am gonna gain the "25lb" recommendation right away lol
OMG pizza for breakfast sounds amazing right now!!! but yes i can eat loads and then be starving again shortly after

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->