2019 Junebugs

Right now 10 weeks seems so far away!!!!!

I’m not sure about my lmp it was 13 days before so I’m guessing it’s similar. I wonder how much our dates will change? My 2nd has her birthday on the 25th may so I’d prefer a later date....
like a lifetime away!!! i'd prefer an earlier date really as my daughter's birthday is 1st July and my sister is supposed to be getting hitched on 29th June!!

@helensamantha In all fairness it was a spinach and tomato pizza so it was semi healthy LOL. I am loving tomato based things right now so that helps me feel better oddly lol

You should totally frame it!

Argh! So you’ll have a very fresh bubby for your sisters wedding! Are you a brides maid or anything??

You should totally frame it!

Argh! So you’ll have a very fresh bubby for your sisters wedding! Are you a brides maid or anything??
Yes I will (hopefully!!) have a very fresh little person to take along with me! I was supposed to be bridesmaid but Aside from most likely not fitting in the dress only a couple weeks post partum, it isn’t really BF friendly either......so my sister and I have decided that I’ll get a similar dress in the same colour that I can comfortably wear and feed in. That is the plan anyhow......

I had left over pizza this morning too! I’m always hungry, so not much change lol! Just feel mite justified in my snacking! :lol:
Spoke to a friend today who is a few weeks ahead of me with her 5th, made me feel a bit better about all my cramping, which isn’t bothering me tonight thankfully! Had horrible cramp in the back of my thighs this morning though randomly!

@Mark&Annie I been cramping on and off since I found out. It seems like every weekend is when I notice it though for Sat and Sun then it goes away for the week and comes back right on time. Today I had a few cramps but they go away.

@Mark&Annie I been cramping on and off since I found out. It seems like every weekend is when I notice it though for Sat and Sun then it goes away for the week and comes back right on time. Today I had a few cramps but they go away.

Hoping the next 7 weeks go quickly and I can see my bub on a scan! It’s so frustrating just hoping everything is ok!

I was my brothers best man/woman... and shortly after I fell pregnant... luckily my brothers new mother in law was making the dresses so she just adapted the style to fit a bump. Hopefully you can find something suitable and makes you feel good x

Mark&annie.... hopefully we can all pass the time together! With half term, Halloween and fireworks I’m hoping time will pass. Also have my nieces birthday and 2 of mine have birthdays mid November so fingers crossed the weeks don’t drag x

I’m still having plenty of mild AF cramps on and off all the time. They’re mild enough for them not to really “bother” me but I can feel them. Only in my lower stomach and lower back though, nothing in my thighs!

There aren’t many “posh” nursing dresses around that don’t cost an absolute bomb so I’m not holding out much hope really :nope:

Have any of you UK ladies ever paid for a private early scan just to set your mind at ease?? I’m considering it but it’s £90 :shock: really can’t/don’t want to wait until 12/13 weeks

I had my ultrasound already and I am thinking of paying another company 100 bucks just to see it at 10 weeks lol I am in USA though so can't really answer your question!

Im hoping time will go quick too . We have Halloween , bonfire night , DD2s birthday and Christmas and 2 half terms in there .

I am being bridesmaid at BIL and future SILs wedding in July too ! Hope I don’t go as big as a house hahaha !

I was nursing my second born at my sister in laws wedding - I got a really nice dress with a side zip so I could whip out one boob if needed! Had to go feed in private when the other side needed emptying though lol!

I was nursing my second born at my sister in laws wedding - I got a really nice dress with a side zip so I could whip out one boob if needed! Had to go feed in private when the other side needed emptying though lol!
Hahaha. I’m going to start stalking eBay in advance. SOMETHING has got to pop up in the next few months! Especially with the party season coming up......

Try searching online for nursing dresses, there are some really pretty ones around now xxx

We paid for an early scan around 8 weeks last pregnancy however I did not have any nhs scans booked before 12 weeks. I went to kiddicare but I know they are closed now. I say if it puts your mind at rest do it :) x

Try searching online for nursing dresses, there are some really pretty ones around now xxx

We paid for an early scan around 8 weeks last pregnancy however I did not have any nhs scans booked before 12 weeks. I went to kiddicare but I know they are closed now. I say if it puts your mind at rest do it :) x
I found some lovely ones when searching the other day they ranged from like £90 upwards!!! Maybe I should consider a skirt/top combo instead :shrug:

I haven’t suggested an early scan to the OH yet, I’ll talk it through with him, he might think it’s a good idea too.

I’ve never paid for a early scan as I’ve always had an early one. I had a chemical before my first so I got sent in early just encase it wasn’t a chemical and I was further on than I thought... that wasn’t the case. Then after my first I had the molar so I’ve had to have early scans whenever I’ve fallen pregnant. But I understand where you are coming from. If it will help you relax then I think it’s worth the money.

I’ve had a few weddings while breast feeding so have used different dresses.... none of them have been proper nursing dresses! I just found ones that you can access boobs! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->