2019 Junebugs

Oh man good luck on the dress search; I don't envy you there!

I'm actually somewhat nervous because l'm NOT cramping much this time around and did so so much with my DS. With him it started like 10dpo and lasted for 2 months. Felt exactly like af cramps. This time I keep getting random more sharp pains closer to my hips... kind of like round ligament pains maybe? Is it too early for those?

33 days till I have my 1st appt/scan and get to see if everything's ok in there... not that I'm counting or anything :haha:

Man there are so many ladies in the june group! Thats awesome!
My boobs have been more and more sore and my back today has been cramping pain off and on all day today. Keeping my tummy full as not to get sick still lol. I gained 40 pounds with each baby. I dont want that to happen but i dont really care right now. Lol

So I had my first dr appointment today, the usual blood test urine test &my vitals no scan....but as I was talking to my dr (same dr I have with my first) he said I should be worried about miscarriage bc of my active lifestyle.

I’m a huge distance runner, always have been, I ran a half marathon at 12 weeks with my 1st and a full marathon at 20 weeks (my OBGYN cleared me for both) with zero problems...so I’m not sure why the concern with this one. I’m dialing back the running (obviously) but now I’m so stressed out I might loose this little one. I’m trying to calm down but I’m super stuck in my head.

ah I’m so sorry he would say that to you. I would assume if they were happy with you running before why would it be different this time?!

@rhdr9193..x congrats and welcome!!!!

@2Baby2 serms an odd thing to say with your history?! I’d certainly have proved him for more information!!

@crusherwife44 im going to be enormous by the time I’m finished cooking this one. I just know it.

@mkyerby16 ivr been having quite a few stretchy pulling pinching pains this time, I assume it’s just everything loosening up and getting ready, but if round ligament pain as you say. It is early yes but our bodies “know what to do now” so it’s iust kicking into action I guess. With my daughter I didn’t have ANY symptoms so don’t worry about no cramps

Hope everyone else is ok this morning! X

I spoke to early. I've been crampy ever since I woke up from my pre-work nap earlier. My throat is also hurting, yay for probably catching my son's cold :roll: I'm struggling with when to tell people at work bc I'm an xray tech and it's obvious when I run further than normal from the portable machine, plus I need to get a "baby badge" (fetal radiation monitor) ordered. DH doesn't want to announce till Thanksgiving though so I'd hate for a whole hospital full of people to know before my own family.

Oooo that is a bit of a predicament BUT your and baby’s health comes first!!! How long away is thanksgiving? Sorry, I’m in the UK and have no idea! Maybe you could just keep running a little further away for the time being and wear some lead pants whilst your monitor is on order :rofl:

Oooo that is a bit of a predicament BUT your and baby’s health comes first!!! How long away is thanksgiving? Sorry, I’m in the UK and have no idea! Maybe you could just keep running a little further away for the time being and wear some lead pants whilst your monitor is on order :rofl:

:rofl: that may bring on a whole different set of questions Haha! Thanksgiving here isn't till Nov 22 and I'll be 10 weeks and probably noticeably chunkier. Oh well we'll just see what happens for now :shrug:

So I had my first dr appointment today, the usual blood test urine test &my vitals no scan....but as I was talking to my dr (same dr I have with my first) he said I should be worried about miscarriage bc of my active lifestyle.

I’m a huge distance runner, always have been, I ran a half marathon at 12 weeks with my 1st and a full marathon at 20 weeks (my OBGYN cleared me for both) with zero problems...so I’m not sure why the concern with this one. I’m dialing back the running (obviously) but now I’m so stressed out I might loose this little one. I’m trying to calm down but I’m super stuck in my head.
That’s amazing!! Screw him, sounds like you know your body!

I spoke to early. I've been crampy ever since I woke up from my pre-work nap earlier. My throat is also hurting, yay for probably catching my son's cold :roll: I'm struggling with when to tell people at work bc I'm an xray tech and it's obvious when I run further than normal from the portable machine, plus I need to get a "baby badge" (fetal radiation monitor) ordered. DH doesn't want to announce till Thanksgiving though so I'd hate for a whole hospital full of people to know before my own family.
Ahh that is tough but I would probably say something ASAP. I was a vet nurse when I carried my first three, and I had to say as soon as I knew so I didn’t get exposed to anesthetic gas and certain meds.

:rofl: that may bring on a whole different set of questions Haha! Thanksgiving here isn't till Nov 22 and I'll be 10 weeks and probably noticeably chunkier. Oh well we'll just see what happens for now :shrug:
i wondering when i might start to show, im a larger lady anyway so wearing skinny fitted clothes is not my kind of attire anyway so i should be able to easily hide the first bit of bulge. With my first i visibly popped at 16 weeks, i was quite amazed, i got up in the morning looked down and though blimey, where the hell has that come from! hahaha. the clothes I wore the day before no longer fitted!

i've heard people show earlier with subsequent pregnancies, how much earlier remains to be seen I guess!!

Loads to catch up on!! Sorry I haven’t been active recently, it was DD 1st birthday on Wednesday and not we have family in town for her proper party and things have been hectic. Add to that l, my good friend passed away Wednesday night as well so we’ve been running around to different memorial services and breakfasts, etc. it’s been quite hectic! Glad to see everyone is doing well!!

Afm everything is going well! Feeling pretty nauseous and SO bloated. Can’t wait for the bloat to be over and have a real bump!! But with my first I didn’t show until nearly 25 weeks so I’m looking forward to showing sooner (hopefully [-o<) I would like to wait until Christmas to tell everyone, by then I’ll be 16 weeks, but my OH would like to do it sooner. When are you ladies thinking of telling family?

i wondering when i might start to show, im a larger lady anyway so wearing skinny fitted clothes is not my kind of attire anyway so i should be able to easily hide the first bit of bulge. With my first i visibly popped at 16 weeks, i was quite amazed, i got up in the morning looked down and though blimey, where the hell has that come from! hahaha. the clothes I wore the day before no longer fitted!

i've heard people show earlier with subsequent pregnancies, how much earlier remains to be seen I guess!!

I have such a short torso (5'2", 123lbs) that I showed so quickly with my first and yes just like you said I've always heard you show quicker with subsequent pregnancies. :wacko: I know by 8 weeks I was having to use a hair tie through the loop of my pants and at 12 I had to switch to maternity even though I just looked fluffy not so much preggo. It was around 14 weeks that I actually looked noticeably pregnant and not just like I ate a bunch of doughnuts :haha: Everyone kept teasing me that I was having twins

Last edited:
I like to tell close family and very close friends pretty early, just in case the worse happens I have some support then. Silly I know but from experience this is what I prefer!

As for shouting from the rooftops, I’ll save that until after the 12week scan!
@mkyerby16 i was so huge with my daughter everyone keep asking if I was having twins.....no only 1......are you sure.....yes I’m bl**dy sure!!! :rofl:

Wow! This is quite the big group of June mums! I will go back and read where I left off a few days ago.
AFM I’m 6 weeks 3 days today and we had our first dating scan yesterday. Everything matched up. And, heartbeat was 119 bpm Such a happy sight and sound. We are so excited!!!
Here’s our little bean’s first photo.
So in love

6F4B0CEF-A4B1-45DA-8313-0A7FAA08F526.jpeg

Shanlee,
We have already told our family. More because we had a 2nd trimester loss last year and our families have been hoping and praying we would conceive again soon and we really wanted them to know. I will be 12 weeks around thanksgiving. Thinking that will be a good time to announce. Will probably tell our older children first so they can be part of the announcement. Something about having more to be thankful for this year...I don’t know. Haven’t worked out the details. Maybe my other kids can help me! Lol I already have pregnancy brain

I already told most people at work. I had to get up to pee a lot more than normal so they were going to notice me running to the bathroom often haha. I have not told family yet but I have ordered some shirts from Amazon that my daughter/son and hubby will wear on Thanksgiving for the family. We will see how long it takes them to notice the shirts haha!

My daughter's shirt says "Big Sister Again..." My son's shirt says "Big Brother Est:2019" and my hubby's shirt says "Be nice to me my wife is PREGNANT"

:lol:Ahhh hahaha! Love the t-shirts!

I’m not telling my kids until at least half way, or maybe Christmas at the earliest - mostly because my 4 year old will then probably ask everyday when it’s coming out!

As for showing, well, I can look five months gone if I’m really bloated, I’m probably going to show quite quickly even if it’s mostly gas and food! :lol:

I like to tell close family and very close friends pretty early, just in case the worse happens I have some support then. Silly I know but from experience this is what I prefer!

As for shouting from the rooftops, I’ll save that until after the 12week scan!
@mkyerby16 i was so huge with my daughter everyone keep asking if I was having twins.....no only 1......are you sure.....yes I’m bl**dy sure!!! :rofl:

We have told DHs parents and his brother for the same reasons . We are super close too so I couldn’t have kept it from them for too long !

We are telling everyone else after the 12 week scan including DDs cannot wait for them to know . DD1 will understand a lot more !! Excited!

I am thinking about doing a Christmas card type announcement seeing how my 12 week scan should be first week or so in December

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->