2019 Junebugs

Hi ladies,

Sorry i haven't been posting much
I go for my blood test tomorrow morning then once book in for a scan with my fertility doctor. In so excited

Oooh yay hope the scan goes well Mummy!

Babybump oh no hope she's better! That's the worst!

Omg my MIL is awful too. We were so excited to tell them about our DS bc he's the first grandchild on both sides. My mom was of course crying & super excited meanwhile we tell DH's parents and they're like "oh well it's about time" and quickly moved onto another subject. I was like really? We had been married 3yrs and I was 24 at the time.

When I told my mum I was pregnant with DD1 she just shrugged it off and said oh I already knew and that was it . DD2 she shouted to everyone else in the house I was “preggers” I hate that word !! She wasnt happy we didn’t let her in the room when DDs were being born too after witnessing my newphews being born ! It’s my mum and that side of the family I seem to have a issue with my DHs family are so amazing ! As is my dads side

Last edited:
Girl, yes! I can fall asleep basically standing up at this point but forget staying asleep! plus I’ve been having vivid nightmares about things I won’t even mention. Let’s just say I’ve been waiting on this bean for 5 years and I’m terrified something is gonna push me off of this cloud. Trying to remain optimistic!

I think our minds have a awful way of playing tricks on us and our fears come through in our dreams ! Hope it gets better soon and you can relax more !

Hello everyone! Cautiously pregnant with baby #3 I had a chemical earlier this year, and over the summer my cycles were very inconsistent that I was late 2 months at times :(

Pregnancy has been confirmed by blood test but it was way too early at the time. I'm going to book in to see my Dr next week probably... aiming for after reaching 6 weeks so that we'd know what we're looking at if we are offered an ultrasound... I'll be 6 weeks on Thursday. Hoping to see the Dr on the Monday after.

I guess I am not the only one suffering extreme fatigue at this point. Last week it seems to have been worse but these few days I'm trying to be more involved with my kids...I feel bad that I'm not spending as much time with them...

Well ladies, I woke up this morning and I was bleeding :( I’m just about to leave the ER and the dr confirmed that I miscarried. I know it was super early but still so disappointed.

Everyone in this group has been so supportive and full of love

I wish everyone has a happy healthy 9 months

Well ladies, I woke up this morning and I was bleeding :( I’m just about to leave the ER and the dr confirmed that I miscarried. I know it was super early but still so disappointed.

im so sorry hun :hugs:

hello! we've worked it out to be due june 13th, though this might change as my cycles are all over the place! we're really hoping this is our sticky bean!

Ohhh no I’m so sorry! :(

So sorry to read this . Xx

My thoughts are with you 2baby, im so sorry.

Mummy2 where do you live that they have places open on weekends? I'm so jealous!

Oh 2Baby I'm so sorry <3 Big hugs and prayers for you to heal and get a sticky bean soon

My Mom came down with stomach bug next this morning before my DH could pick up DS soo I'm just waiting for DS to start with it now :shock: My Mom was supposed to be here in the morning bc DH & I are supposed to be leaving for our anniversary trip. I told her I guess we'd just cancel or take DS with us (and pray he doesn't come down with it). She was like why your Dad's better today so it's just a 24hr thing.... umm bc if you're sick right now I didn't know if you'd feel like being here at 8am and I know even if you felt better you'd still be super contagious annnd I dont want you in my house/around DS again? Ugh idk wth we're gonna do ](*,)

Oh forgot to mention also when we told MIL about DS1 in addition to a less than thrilled response she said "Oh I was wondering bc your hips look wider" (I was 6-7 weeks at the time)

Hello ladies,

I got a BFP this morning. This will be baby #2. Based on my LMP, EDD should be June 18, but I know I O'd several days late. So, I'm gonna wait and see what my Dr and the first ultrasound say, measurements-wise. In all honesty, I'm not gonna get super excited until I'm safely into 2nd tri.

So, a little about me. I'm 30. I work full-time. I've been "with" my friend with benefits, turned baby daddy, for almost 11 years. Long story short, we see each other everyday, but we don't live together (he has a one bedroom condo, I live in a townhouse with my widowed mom). Fingers crossed we'll be able to get a place of our own next year. Also, he's never officially asked me out, so that's why I don't really consider us BF/GF.

I look forward to getting to know you all over the next several months. :)

And I'm so sorry, 2baby2.

That’s such bad timing MK . I hope you will still be able to go on your trip and your DS doesn’t catch it. .
My DD2 seems to be fine now thankfully ! Praying that DD1 doesn’t pick anything up!

Welcome Pretty !

Hey ladies- sorry I’ve been mia. Had a busy week and weekend. I did catch up on all the posts and welcome to all the new lt pregnant ladies!

Not much new here- still lots of nausea, sore boobs, fatigue and food aversions. Symptoms seem pretty constant- which since I have my first scan on the 22 is comforting. I should be about 9 weeks on the 22- timing wise I can’t imagine being any difference one way or the other but you never know!

I love the announcement ideas for Christmas cards- we told both sides of the family right away, we are very close with both. I am up in the air with if we will formally announce to everyone else, but if so I might do a thanksgiving themed one as I should be about 13 weeks on thanksgiving.

I just signed up to baby and bump and the username I chose has found me in here. Due date June 4th. This pregnancy is a pleasant surprise but I am feeling overwhelmed. I am happy to have support of you other June Bug mamas!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->