2019 Junebugs

I just signed up to baby and bump and the username I chose has found me in here. Due date June 4th. This pregnancy is a pleasant surprise but I am feeling overwhelmed. I am happy to have support of you other June Bug mamas!

Congrats & welcome!

Hi ladies,

Sorry I have been MIA over the weekend! Had a lovely chilled family weekend which was just what I needed.

So sorry 2baby and welcome new ladies :D

I too have been struggling with sleep, Well I am tired all the time and get to sleep fine, I don't think I wake up too much but I always wake up feeling like I haven't slept a wink!
Other symptoms for me at 7w2d is back ache. Oh my lord, the back ache! My hips and lower back feel so sore, especially by the evenings! My heated been bag thing has become my best friend!
Also nausea is definitely ramping up! I normally feel rubbish until around lunchtime, constantly feel hungry but nauseous. Nice combo lol Also means I am super bloated so struggling to hide the belly at the minute with floaty, baggy tops!!

Anyone see the news about Harry and Meghan expecting!? Talk about stealing our thunder!! :)

I’ve just said to MIL I always seem to have a baby born the same year as a royal ! ( This year being an exciting though) aww I do like Harry and Meghan though !

Welcome new ladies !

I’m mulling over whether to try and go for a early scan ! The wait already is killing me and I’ve got another 8/9 weeks at least to wait ! DD2 was a potential eptopic pregnancy at first so I am kinda nervous this time round ! I’ve had a pain in my left ovary area on and off since before I got pregnant and going for a scan at the end of October to check that out but they would do anything in regards to the pregnancy !

Hello! I am due June 27th, so very early at 3weeks4days. Anyone else having some cramping this early? I can't tell if I'm just hyperfocusing on it, or if it's legit cramping that hurts. Other than that, I'm super hungry but no other true symptoms.

Hey noodle!

Baby bump I know it’s frustrating to wait... 12 weeks seems so far away. Would you pay for a scan or just go to the drs and ask?

Uk ladies has anyone made there booking in appointment?

Other ladies what’s your plan? We have a booking in, dating scan then around a 16 week appointment with the midwife x

Hey noodle!

Baby bump I know it’s frustrating to wait... 12 weeks seems so far away. Would you pay for a scan or just go to the drs and ask?

Uk ladies has anyone made there booking in appointment?

Other ladies what’s your plan? We have a booking in, dating scan then around a 16 week appointment with the midwife x

I see my midwife for first time next week where she says she will take some info, arrange for my 12week scan and do my official booking in appointment at a later date......

I’m seriously considering paying for an early scan, just to put my mind at ease. I have no “reason” for them to do one at my EPAU so there’s no chance I’ll get in unless I bend the truth......but then I don’t want to tempt fate!!! Argh!!!!!

Hello! I am due June 27th, so very early at 3weeks4days. Anyone else having some cramping this early? I can't tell if I'm just hyperfocusing on it, or if it's legit cramping that hurts. Other than that, I'm super hungry but no other true symptoms.
Hello and congrats! I had cramping that early too and have been starving. Lost my appetite a bit yesterday but ok today

Noodle i had cramping about that time too. Congrats!
I'm in the us and doc wanted me in for a scan at 6 weeks because of the miscarriagethis summer but i have even called them. I'm 6 weeks today and going to watch my belly and if i can hide it from work until 12 weeks im gonna wait to go in then. I'm in the military and I'm supposed to tell them right away too but... Unless someone asks which i wouldn't be surprised i have no desire to tell anyone.
Ive been nauseous most all day every day now but no throwing up. Boobs are really sore off and on now. Certain foods sound nasty. Seems way better than last time now so I'm happy.

I think I’ll wait a few more weeks to do booking appointment, can’t remember if I need to see GP or midwife first?!

I cramped loads, it’s settled down now, don’t have much now I’m the way of symptoms. Weeing a lot, but only up twice last night woop! And slightly emotional, crying at everything remotely moving, and having temper tantrums too!

I have my booking in appointment next Thursday :) found out today that they don’t do paper green notes anymore! It’s all on an app! I liked having my notes last time xx

I have my booking in appointment next Thursday :) found out today that they don’t do paper green notes anymore! It’s all on an app! I liked having my notes last time xx
Say what?! No paper notes in a folder anymore?! Why does everything have to be on my bloody phone now!

I think I’ll wait a few more weeks to do booking appointment, can’t remember if I need to see GP or midwife first?!

I cramped loads, it’s settled down now, don’t have much now I’m the way of symptoms. Weeing a lot, but only up twice last night woop! And slightly emotional, crying at everything remotely moving, and having temper tantrums too!

I’d head straight for the midwife, saw my gp and it was a waste of time really

Even if you want to wait a few weeks I’d still ring them and book it as far in advance as you want to just to make sure you have an appt when you want it

Well ladies, I woke up this morning and I was bleeding :( I’m just about to leave the ER and the dr confirmed that I miscarried. I know it was super early but still so disappointed.

Everyone in this group has been so supportive and full of love

I wish everyone has a happy healthy 9 months

I'm so so sorry! :hugs::cry:

Say what?! No paper notes in a folder anymore?! Why does everything have to be on my bloody phone now!

I know right?! I’ve downloaded the app and they give me a password at my booking in appointment. I actually copied my green notes before I had my little boy cos I knew they took them when you are in labour. Hopefully there’s a way to print a copy from the app, i’d Like to keep them like I have my others xxx sounds a bit sad I know!

Hi ladies! I'm best off on an actual computer using this site, so I'm generally only "here" on weekdays... apparently it's been a long weekend has I had about 5 pages of messages to read! :haha:

2baby, I'm so sorry! :dust: for your rainbow baby! :hugs:

To all the newly pregnant mamas, welcome! :hi:

AFM, nausea is AWFUL! But I'm pretty excited because I reached out to my ob-gyn's office, & they're prescribing a morning sickness med for me that should make it go away :happydance: I've been MISERABLE and DH even told me I need to snap out of it because my poor attitude is wearing on him :x Oh well. This should help, so I'm excited to try it!

Friday was MISERABLE in particular.... I worked a full day, ended up having to sub for another teacher in my school (I am a teacher too, but since I don't have my own classroom, they needed me to cover for her). I went home with what I believe was a migrane, terrible nausea, and ended up feeling like I was dying between my head and my stomach. Actually vomited (until then it had only been nausea) and then went to bed super early and other than waking up here and there but staying in bed, pretty much slept through the night. Then spent most of Saturday feeling awful, dizzy, shaky, etc.

7 weeks, 1 day here..... the time seems to be CREEPING by.... sooooo slooooowwwww.... but my scan/first appointment are next week, so that's something! :D

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->