• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2019 Junebugs

@PrettyInInk42 wow! How did you manage all the way to 24 weeks. I Know what you mean though. Hugs

@Babybump87 sorry to hear about your SIL. My very first pregnancy was a chemical. I found out and 3 days later I bled. It’s still tough even though you’ve only known such a short while.

I have finally booked my midwife booking in appointment!! It’s for Tuesday at 10am.... I did have to self refer myself to the hospital though which I’ve never had to do?! I’m still feeling like Luke warm crap.... throwing up a few times a day. Cannot wait for this to ease!

Oh and happy Halloween xx

M2C - I'm a little bigger, so it took a while for my bump to show. And I just wore baggier clothing. After I told them, SO and my mom both said I looked like I'd put some weight on, but they didn't wanna say anything. lol

Hi ladies! I’m sorry I haven’t been around much, I’ve been SO exhausted and chasing around a toddler doesn’t help. Seems like a lot of us know how that is.

@Babybump87 im sorry to hear about your sil’s chemical. It definitely makes me feel grateful to be 8 weeks today!

@PrettyInInk42 idk how you could contain the secret. I would have been bursting. I waited like 4 hours to tell DH and I was dying! Good for you tho, and I understand the reasoning.

@Mummy2Corban what is a booking in appointment? I’m from the States and idk if I know what that is!

AFM we had our first scan on Monday. I was 7w5d and the ultrasound tech couldn’t tell me what the heart beat was or even if there wasn’t one, I guess that’s protocol at my office, but it was very obvious to see. It was such a relief I almost started to cry! I was measuring about a week behind but I know I ovulated late this cycle, I guess just a little later than expected! I go in on Friday for my first prenatal appointment where I will get my first official EDD based on measurements and LMP. I’m not overly concerned tho because when the ultrasound tech was giving me our scan she made sure to note that my left ovary had increased blood flow to it and was “doing a great job sustaining the pregnancy.” So I’m feeling great overall!

Hope all you ladies are making it thru your MS and nausea. Most all of my nausea has gone as well as my bloating! Thank god! Now it’s just the most sensitive nipples EVER.

408437CC-CE9F-4A1B-98E9-4846B1D3936B.jpeg

Meanwhile I'm struggling to hide mine at only almost 7 weeks :rofl: I don't know how you kept such a secret!

babybump - So sorry to hear about your SIL. It's so tough to announce early.... I can't imagine having to go back and tell everyone over and over again that something happened :cry: Hope she's okay. :hugs:

Pretty - I can't even believe you're still hiding it from SO! Good for you. I def couldn't do it :haha:

AFM, I was a little nervous on Monday. I went to get my blood taken for all of the genetic testing. While I was at the doctor's office (Thankfully) I had to use the restroom, and (sorry if TMI) I had a small blob of mucous with a strand of blood through it. I asked to speak with someone about it, and was told that since I wasn't cramping that everything was fine and it happens sometimes. Still, I took the following day off to rest, as I've been running around like a crazy person with so much to do! As it was, on Monday, I worked, then ran to get the blood test done, then grabbed my kiddos from daycare, ran my daughter to dance, and then grabbed my husband from home and we all went to a wake. Got home/ate dinner around 7:30 PM and went straight to bed. That's just one example, but my life has just been like that for the past few weeks - constantly one thing after another! Anyway, it felt good to lay around and nap yesterday. Plus, DS has had a cold, so I thought I'd keep him home with me to rest also. <3

Hope everyone is felling well!

@PrettyInInk42 - I'm impressed, 24 weeks?!?! I can't keep my mouth shut for like 24 seconds!

@BellaRosa8302 - Glad you got some rest, that would have worried me too. Which genetic blood test are you taking?

Thanks ladies.

Oh wow Pretty how did you manage to keep a secret for that long especially from your DH ! Hats off to you on that one !

Shan - so glad your scan went well ! SIL situation has defiantly made me appreciate my pregnancy more and seeing heartbeat on a Monday ! We are truly blessed

Thanks Bella she seems to be ok today, I’m glad you managed to get some rest ! We can rush around a bit too much and not realise it !

Had my first midwife appointment this morning. Nothing new there just all routine as we know !

Thankfully , we are still been given hand held notes , midwife did say they are starting to roll out the new online system but won’t probably happen for another few months.

Just got to wait for a scan appointment letter now because we opted for the NT scan she couldn’t give me a date today.

Hi all, sorry I have been a bit MIA lately. Haven't had a lot of time to get on here to reply to anyone!

I finally feel like I am losing a bit of the bloat today, although the bottom of my belly feels kind of hard!

Got my 12 week scan letter through, 22nd November so I’ll actually be 12w5d. 3 weeks today!!

Hi ladies-

Sorry I’ve been slow to post- I’ve had a busy and exhausting week or so, but I have been keeping up with the posts! So glad we have had some great scans and appointments it sounds like! Also sounds like we are in first tri symptoms full swing!
And names can be aheadache! I have always told those around me that I’m naming a baby girl felicity and if you don’t want a daughter with the same name, choose something else.

Speaking of names- we should find out soon if we are carrying a boy or girl! My mil ordered us a blood test that reads for a Y chromosome and can give you results as early as 9 weeks! I turned 10 weeks yesterday so we will test soon. If it were just up to dh and I we wouldn’t bother to test this way and would just wait on the anatomy scan, but since it’s a gift we will go for it. Also- only three more weeks in first tri!! Woo hoo!!

Also- you ladies waiting to announce I applaud- impossible for me! I’m 5’1 and 103 lbs so my bump is already pronounced and I have already had to buy maternity pants. since I had a great scan last week I announced to work. Most people said they had wondered because I was beginning to show. Definitely would have waited longer, but the constant eyes to my tummy were becoming very obvious and so I figured I would just clear the air.

@littlejune - Is that the sneak peak test? I've seen a lot of wrong ones, especially for the at-home version. Just warning you so you don't go buy a bunch of stuff, just in case! But check youtube before you get started too, I hear there are some very helpful videos.

I can’t stop eating!!
I’m a sloth, a sloth that eats and occasionally does a thing, like feed kids, or put the bin out.
I hope I get some energy and motivation soon, the dark nights don’t help. I just want to go to bed all day!

I feel worried because i'm barely having any symptoms? I know it's still very early days but all my friends who've been pregnant have had morning sickness from the get go and all I've had is mild nausea and slightly sore boobs. I keep waiting for it to kick in because honestly I don't feel pregnant yet and my lack of symptoms worry me.
Like I know everyone experiences pregnancy differently, I'm just a worrier at heart. I'd probably worry something was wrong if I was being sick too.

I can’t stop eating!!
I’m a sloth, a sloth that eats and occasionally does a thing, like feed kids, or put the bin out.
I hope I get some energy and motivation soon, the dark nights don’t help. I just want to go to bed all day!

My boyfriend was complaining the other day that I'm always sleeping. He works like 40/50 hour weeks atm so he's tired too but idk how to explain this exhaustion to him.
Ahhh maybe i do have more symptoms than i think!

hollow - I've had almost no symptoms either, so I know how you feel cuz I'm kind of a worrier too. I'm gonna take another test this weekend, just you make sure it's still a strong BFP. The first time I was pg, I hardly had any symptoms also. So, hopefully this just means our bodies handle pregnancy really well.

Got my 2nd prenatal appt on Monday and dating scan on Sat. Nov 10.

Mrs. JJ - The test is called Panarama - it's by Natera. I guess it tests for genetic abnormalities (the different trisomies, sex chromosome abnormalities, and more.... plus gender). Still deciding whether to stay team yellow or not. We had originally planned to, but we're having second thoughts.... :wacko:

As for symptoms, I had very few with my DD & DS.... very little nausea, mostly food aversions. This pregnancy is kicking my butt! I am EXHAUSTED and this nausea is killing me! I rarely have a day that I feel well. I'm beginning to feel like I'll never feel "normal" again! I feel like I'm constantly eating an a battle against nausea, but sometimes it helps and sometimes it doesn't. And of course, since I'm constantly eating, I'm gaining weight.... which sucks. FX this MS (read: all day sickness) goes away soon!!!

@Mrs. JJ thanks for the heads up! Fortunately, we spent nothing on it since it was a gift- I work with all boys and live with all boys though so the chance of it finding a Y chromosome is probably pretty high! All in fun, and taken with a grain of salt.

@hollowcrown i had very very mild symptoms with ds- but I’m a worrier too! I get it. Fatigue and a tender chest are common symptoms it sounds like you have!

@BellaRosa8302 im with you on the nausea- it’s easing up slightly which is good. I’m 10+2 now so hopefully it’s going to make its exit soon!

@PrettyInInk42 how exciting about the scan! Only a few days away!

AFM- next appointment is the 19th, can’t wait to hear the heartbeat! Just trying to get through my days awake and alive at the moment!

Hollowcrown - I am 7 weeks 3 days . I have no symptoms at all . I did have backache but that seems to have eased now ! We have seen baby and heartbeat which was very reassuring as like you I am a worrier ! I didn’t have any symptoms with DD1 either in the early stages just awful heartburn later on ! I’m sure all symptoms will come at once !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->