2019 Junebugs

Welcome doddy!

Sarah there have been a few days where I don't feel pregnant at all and then I'm quickly reminded the next day.

I don't think I've had too many mood swings but I am definitely more emotional (weepy) than normal. All it takes is watching some baby animal being cared for by its mother and I'm done for lol! :dohh:

I think my 7 week scan will also be transvaginal. I'm a bit nervous about it. We haven't DTD directly because I'm still on suppositories and I find them rather disgusting so I have no idea if I'll bleed or anything. I hope not, because then I might have to take that one vaccine for RH- blood types.

I'm sure I was popped on the list for the 1st of June but I seem to have fallen off?

No symptoms here at 5 weeks, didn't have any with my daughter either though....

I'm sure I was popped on the list for the 1st of June but I seem to have fallen off?

No symptoms here at 5 weeks, didn't have any with my daughter either though....

Thanks for catching that, I added you again!

I think we lost a couple posts/updates with the move to the new format. If anyone else notices they’re missing off the 1st post let me know!

I dont feel pregnant now either. Af duedate monday. I just want to get passed that day. Actually ill just sleep until 12 weeks lol

Hello everyone its been a very long time since i was last on here!! I had my little girl in 2011!
I took a pregnancy test this morning and got my bfp!!! i think my due date should be 10th of june according to my dates.
Im so happy!!! Cant believe my princess is going to be a big sister x

Good luck for Monday crusher, I’m sure you’ll be fine :)

Welcome mummy :)

I’m having to really work to keep my moods in check at the minute! I’m going to see how I am in a couple of weeks but I had a rough time whilst pregnant with my son. Completely stopped after having him but looking back now I’m convinced I had antenatal depression. If this continues for the next couple of weeks I’m going to see a doctor and see if they can help. So much harder this time around with a 4 year old! Xx

Sorry to hear Sarah! Talking to your doctor is a smart idea if it continues!

Welcome Mummy!

AFM- I am not feeling great today. Woke up feeling like I drank alcohol and the tummy is rolling. SO IT BEGINS...Right on time with being 6 weeks

Hi mummy! Congrats
Thank you Sarah
I just took the last frer in the house. There are still Two lines. Lol been feeling crampy af feeling but that's it!

Welcome Mummy!

Sorry to hear that Sarah...I think seeing a doctor if the moods continue is a good idea. :hugs:

Crusher...you got this!

Hoping...bummer!

AFM: I am 5 weeks exactly today and the nausea got me early. I was really concerned for a good hour. It was miserable....and randomly in the middle of the day. I thought I had at least another week before that was supposed to kick in but I guess I shouldn't have any expectations lol. It was really bad because I was stuck in the car when I started feeling sick. Poor DH. He's been so calm and understanding about it all and I'm not sure he knows what to do with me right now lol.

Hi ladies! I’ll catch up proper tomorrow as it’s super late here (almost 3 AM). I couldn’t even find this thread with the changes! Not loving them.... hopefully will get used to them soon. Been sleeping really crappy lately - waking up in the middle of the night panicking about something or other.... only thing that seems to get me back to sleep is getting up & having a bowl of cereal :facepalm: Anyway, back to bed for me. Catch up tomorrow. Hope everyone is well! <3

I hope everyone is feeling better?
Im 4 weeks today but ive had a terrible cough and cold. I have been waking up at night which is very unusual for me. Im just praying this little one sticks! I get so scared when i go to wipe, im terrified i will find blood. X

MUmmy 2 b that’s how I feel. I’m 4 weeks today! I’ve been uh.... really wet down there so I’m more scared but we’ve got sticky ones!
My son woke me up in the middle of the night and I was thinking... my left boob hurts! Yay give me something. Lol

Hi ladies! I got my BFP on 9/23. Due date is may 31st so I thought I'd pop in here, too! Just in case lil one comes later.
This will be my second child and my husband's first. We have our first scan November 5th, which is my daughter's 4th birthday! I can't believe that's another MONTH away.
No symptoms for me except for tender breasts. I never had symptoms with DD either though. It's going to be a maddening wait because I don't "feel" Pregnant!

Welcome and congrats Mummy2 b and DissySunshine! I added you both to the 1st post. :flower:

Crusher - same!

5 weeks here. Read that baby is the size of an orange seed. Just last week it was a poppy seed. Seems like a big growth spurt, lol! Haven't been having a ton of symptoms, but I read that 6 weeks is when the nausea should start... little bit nervous about that while I'm working. FX it's not too bad! I am all kinds of moody though.... I have little patience and am quick to snap at my own kiddos as well as my students. Really working hard at NOT doing that... I've also been super stressed lately with just a ton going on between work and home life, and this week should be a bit less stressful, which is nice... hopefully my patience will return :haha:

crusher - Happy 4 weeks!

sarah - I'm right there with you, this weekend was a rough one for me in terms of patience. I didn't have ANY! My little guy who I usually have a lot of patience for was driving me crazy and I was losing it. I had to clock out and let Hubs clock in. :haha:

Hoping - hope you're not feeling too sick!

co_fostermom - stuck in a car and sick? Oh no!!

Bella - hope you've been able to get sleep and if cereal helps, might as well eat it!

mummy2 b - hope you're feeling better and I know what you mean, I'm so scared to wipe and find blood. with all these cramps I half expect it each time.

AFM - I'm 5 weeks today :happydance: and this weekend I started to feel more pregnant... sore nipples (not boobs :shrug:), moody, round ligament pain if I stand up too fast... like I have to stop and breath for minute, still quite crampy, and I can smell EVERYTHING. My husband was about to eat popcorn last night, the pre-popped in a bag type with no flavor so it really doesn't have much of a smell usually, I asked him not to because the smell was overwhelming. I stepped out for a minute to catch a dino (I play Jurassic World: Alive, kind of like Pokemon Go but better because... dinos) and I came back in and the house reeked of popcorn. I was like, you ate popcorn didn't you? He tried to say no but he can't lie to my super sniffer! :rofl:

Haha JJ! He ate the popcorn..SHAME ON HIM! Lol Sorry LO was getting to you. I am feeling okay today. The nausea is coming on in the morning but I never throw up I just burp. Yesterday I felt sick most the day. Sometimes I think throwing up would make me feel better but my last two pregnancies were the same. Just burping no barfing but feel like I need to barf lol! happy 5 weeks!

The boobs started hurting more last night. I am definitely feeling a little winded now too so YAY for "Feeling more pregnant 6 week symptoms" LOL

Welcome mummy2b and dissysunshine!

mummy2b I totally understand how you feel. I have to take progesterone suppositories and the main side effect is (warning and sorry if tmi) a constant drip. It feels almost exactly the same as AF starting so there are totally moments during the day that I run to the bathroom to make sure there's no blood. Fortunately that has not happened, and technically, the progesterone I'm on will prevent that, but still, it's definitely scary when I feel that.

JJ - happy 5 weeks!

Bella and Hoping I hope you both get to feeling better!

So yeah, "morning" sickness has now officially happened for me at 1pm two days in a row. The car incident was okay as I was able to survive it without losing my breakfast. I haven't thrown up anything yet but my stomach is not liking food at all from about 1pm until about 3 or 4pm. Not sure why it bothers me in the middle of the day (I know that morning sickness isn't actually exclusive to the morning but I've read that the reason most women get it in the morning is because they have an empty stomach). For me it seems it's just the opposite. If Frosty (that's my nickname for this little guy), doesn't like whatever I ate, he lets me know! I'm like, if this is how you are at 5 weeks old in utero, you are most certainly going to be a strong-willed child out of utero! Sheesh. But, I love him so much already.

Good morning ladies! So many of you queasy already. I can’t remember when that started with my boys. Besides the nausea at about 5 and 6dpo I haven’t had any. What is goin on is my left boob is sore and my right feels bigger. Sure hope they even up! I was very lopsided breastfeeding my last baby.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->